COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

VigCizMember

Veteran
So that they can achieve their crazy transhumanist goals...test their genetic engineering *cough* vaccines, on the populace:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Millions will Die from the mRNA Vaccines - Professor Dolores Cahill

Dolores Cahill is a professor of Translational Science at University College, Dublin who was forced to resign from a scientific commission post because she disagreed with the lockdown and questioned the seriousness of this "virus." Cahill explains why she would never take an experimental mRNA Covid-19 vaccine and why millions of people will die from organ failure months after receiving these injections. The deaths will be blamed on a "mutated" strain instead of the vaccines.

http://www.dolorescahill.com

https://worldfreedomalliance.org

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
China’s Chief Epidemiologist Admits COVID-19 Virus was Never Proven to Exist

Screenshot_2021-03-06 China's Chief Epidemiologist Admits Wuhan COVID-19 Virus Was Never Isola...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
20,000-strong healthcare provider coalition: Gov’t must respect right to refuse COVID vaccine

There is ‘no justifiable moral obligation to accept vaccination,’ the coalition states.

March 5, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – A coalition of four U.S.-based medical organizations representing some 20,000 healthcare professionals emphasized this week that free citizens should never be mandated to receive the coronavirus vaccine jab.

“Governing authorities must respect an individual’s right to accept or decline a vaccine,” the strongly worded joint March 2 statement reads, adding that there is “no justifiable moral obligation to accept vaccination.”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

The Agrarian

Established
the nurses just turned up at my house, and forced my mum to have the vaccine, there was no discussion, no ''do you want it'' they just did it, shes fragile and just did as she was told. im so angry, so bloody angry i cant speak
I can't begin to imagine the absolute rage you are feeling. My blood boils for you.