COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is on my radar as well. If people start dying en masse, and they start blaming these states, that action alone will say a lot.
Here in Canada our so called Health Minister Tam said unless we stayed lockdown cases will go from 2500 a day in all of Canada to 20,000 by mid-March. Everyone in the medical community were stunned. How does she know this? April is coming soon.
Screenshot_2021-03-03 End of April Still a Time of Fire and Human Sacrifice.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
James Lyons-Weiler — Pathogenic Priming: Coronavirus Vaccine Safety Warning

Okay, historically, coronaviruses, vaccines for coronaviruses have had a terrible safety record. There is a condition known as disease enhancement due to pathogenic priming, and this was discovered in vaccinated animals and past vaccine safety studies when they did conduct vaccine safety studies on animals on coronavirus vaccines, where vaccinated animals got more serious disease after being vaccinated, and then when they acquired an infection from the wild type vaccine, more animals got serious infections, serious conditions, and more animals died....

Not a single, to my knowledge, not a single vaccine manufacturer took heed of my warning to remove those unsafe epitopes from the vaccines before they formulated their vaccines, in spite of being emailed my study with a plea to please consider taking out those unsafe epitopes...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Why is Death After COVID-19 Vaccination Always Assumed to Be Coincidental?
There appears to be a pattern developing when deaths are reported shortly following COVID-19 vaccinations, in that all deaths are assumed to be only “coincidentally” associated with vaccination before all the evidence is in. This raises an obvious question: Is the assumption that the experimental COVID-19 vaccines are never the cause of death scientifically justified or is it a symptom of bias?