COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

I've really noticed an increase in the propaganda recently. Two directions.. One showing how good they are from percentage of effectiveness to it helps 'long term covid'. The second around discrediting 'people who spread misinformation'.
I'd love to know whoogets to decide what the misinformation is! Who watches the watchers?

First article '' The coronavirus jab's most tantalising side effects? It may help fight cancer, chronic pain... and even Alzheimer's''
Second article..

'My wife and friends won't have the jab... people think it kills them after a year': These words of a Somali delivery driver in London are just part of the tangle of lies - spread on social media - that threaten communities most at risk from Covid

Prince William warns against 'rumours and misinformation' about Covid-19 jabs on social media - adding he and Kate Middleton 'wholeheartedly support having vaccinations

I've really noticed an increase in the propaganda recently. Two directions.. One showing how good they are from percentage of effectiveness to it helps 'long term covid'. The second around discrediting 'people who spread misinformation'.
I'd love to know whoogets to decide what the misinformation is! Who watches the watchers?

First article '' The coronavirus jab's most tantalising side effects? It may help fight cancer, chronic pain... and even Alzheimer's''
Second article..

'My wife and friends won't have the jab... people think it kills them after a year': These words of a Somali delivery driver in London are just part of the tangle of lies - spread on social media - that threaten communities most at risk from Covid
“It may help fight cancer and Alzheimer’s.....we don’t know because there hasn’t been any serious testing. But it might!”

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Oxford Astra Zeneca: Exploring The Eugenics Link - Corbett Webb Report

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
So the Canadian Indigenous population with the highest vaccination rate in Canada, is now the same segment with the highest amount of CV-19.
Indigenous communities in Sask. seeing more COVID-19 cases than in any other province

Vaccine deliveries are also ramping up, and as of Feb. 23, Indigenous Services reported that more than 103,000 COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered in Indigenous communities throughout Canada.
In Saskatchewan, as of Feb. 14, the federal department estimates that vaccine uptake in First Nations communities was at or above 75 per cent.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The greatest Nuremberg of all time is on its way (NB: translated from German)
17/02/2021
By Jean-Michel Grau

Right now, a second Nuremberg tribunal that is in preparation, with a class action lawsuit being set up under the aegis of thousands of lawyers worldwide behind the American-German lawyer Reiner Fuellmich, who is prosecuting those responsible for the Covid-19 scandal manipulated by the Davos Forum.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Schwab Family Values

Is the real Klaus Schwab a kindly old uncle figure wishing to do good for humanity, or is he really the son of a Nazi collaborator who used slave labour and aided Nazi efforts to obtain the first atomic bomb? Johnny Vedmore investigates.

yjtrjr.jpg