COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Awoken2

Superstar
I may have posted this previously in the Covid thread when it was released but it's worth re-posting here.

One of the most startling revelations here is the Latin meaning of Ipsos Mori....a group currently in a very sinister partnership with our NHS.

Just click on the Pandemonium video and all will be revealed

Awoken2

Superstar
I may have posted this previously in the Covid thread when it was released but it's worth re-posting here.

One of the most startling revelations here is the Latin meaning of Ipsos Mori....a group currently in a very sinister partnership with our NHS.

Just click on the Pandemonium video and all will be revealed

If you haven't time to watch the video just look at the top of this link

Now type the words ipsos mori into this translator.

Do you think that is completely accidental?

Treating people like cattle. Doug Ford is a sell-out, soulless POS.
Ontario premier defends spending $2.5 million on bracelets that beep if users get too close

February 24, 2021

Ontario Premier Doug Ford defended his government’s decision to invest $2.5 million in wearable contact tracing technology that will beep or buzz to notify users if they are too close to another person, saying that the deal should yield a “good return on investment.”

Last week, the Progressive Conservative government issued a news release saying that it will be providing money from the Ontario Together Fund to a technology company in order to create wearable tracing technology for people who work or spend time in facilities where the COVID Alert app can’t be accessed.

The bracelet, called TraceSCAN, would be used in places such as airlines, schools, construction sites and long-term care homes.

The province said that the technology will be able to track COVID-19 exposure without using GPS.

“If anyone in the working premises reports COVID-19 positive, HR or health and safety officials can log in to the online reporting dashboard and see who they have been in contact with and their risk level, then send an exposure notification,” the release said.

The device will also either beep or vibrate at users who are less than six feet apart.
(6ft antisocial distancing has always been about tracking and tracing)
Again, not sure why anyone voted for a drug dealing, grade 10 dropout, but here we are. Drougie also used to give the finger to his teachers, tell them to f_ck off and the neighbourhood used to throw parties when their entire family went to the cottage, but I digress. The company who has this contract is called Facedrive Health and in their description they clearly state they're TSX-listed. Not surprisingly, it's all about the $$$$ with these Cons:

This is horrible. It’s a veiled threat.
I saw this earlier and someone commented that this isn't too much different than the yellow star the Jews wore in WWII. Not sure why the Israelis are tolerating this. It could be, as I think @Daze mentioned, Israel is the most secular "country" in the world, which may give an indication of the mindset over there.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
If you haven't time to watch the video just look at the top of this link

Now type the words ipsos mori into this translator.

Do you think that is completely accidental?
Of course they claim their name means nothing....busted
Screenshot_2021-02-26 Ipsos MORI COVID-19 Home Testing FAQs.png

Fact checkers (haha) say it's false but clearly it's not.
Screenshot_2021-02-26 False claim circulates online that British research company Ipsos MORI d...png
I found this amusing.
Screenshot_2021-02-26 Ipsos mori in English with contextual examples - MyMemory.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

DavidSon

Star

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It's a Lie that the NHS is in Crisis - Dr. Vernon Coleman (25 Feb 2021)

Dr Coleman exposes the UK Government's latest lies about the NHS.

Screenshot_2021-02-26 It's a Lie that the NHS is in Crisis - Dr Vernon Coleman (25 Feb 2021).png