COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Health officials can't explain Dr. Tam's 'rocket ship' modelling

Canadian government health officials were at a loss to explain why new federal modelling shows such a wild trajectory when they appeared at a House of Commons health committee hearing Friday.

Earlier in the day, Dr. Theresa Tam presented new modelling forecasting COVID-19 cases. The slide deck presents charts about how cases and deaths across Canada are significantly declining.

However, when it comes to forecasting for the future, Tam presented a graph that showed cases of COVID-19 immediately shooting up like a rocket ship in an almost vertical line.

It shows Canada going from its current count of around 2,300 cases per day to over 20,000 daily cases by the second week of March. The exact figure is unclear because the line shoots so high it exits the top of the graph.

The graph left infectious diseases experts scratching their heads. “What are the underlying assumptions?” Dr. Martha Fulford, an assistant professor at McMaster University and infectious diseases physician at Hamilton Health Sciences, told the Sun.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Star
Anti-vax at the Vatican? You might lose your job

ROME (AP) — The Vatican is taking Pope Francis’ pro-vaccine stance very seriously: Any Vatican employee who refuses to get a coronavirus shot without a valid medical reason risks being fired.

A Feb. 8 decree signed by the governor of the Vatican city-state says that employees who opt out of vaccination without a proven medical reason could be subject to a sanction up to and including “the interruption of the relationship of employment.”

The directive cited the need to protect Vatican employees in the workplace, as well as guidelines issued by Francis’ advisory COVID-19 commission, which said individuals have a moral responsibility to get vaccinated “given that refusing a vaccine can constitute a risk for others.”

The decree sparked heated debate Thursday, since its provisions go well beyond the generally voluntary nature of COVID-19 vaccinations in Italy and much of the rest of the world. The Vatican is an absolute monarchy in the heart of Rome that operates independently of Italian law and Italian labor protections.
Funny that the Vatican, of all places wouldn’t uphold religious objections to the vaccine. Incase anyone else hasn’t noticed, the Vatican is going to promote everything coming out of WEF & the UN….everything up to and including transhumanism….just give it time. The Pope already gave his approval for civil (gay) unions last year.

The ultimate affront to God as the Creator of the human body….turning churches into vaxx centers…to get a vaxx that will turn you into Bill Gates’ image.
1613859712266.png 1613859736379.png 1613859767335.png

Karlysymon

Star
My response to Frank's post on the Red Cross head also demanding a media ban of covid vaxx skeptics. All those loudly calling for ban are most likely closet skeptics.
High chances that he is a closet Covid 19-vaccine-skeptic in the sense that he would never put his own in harms way. He and his family should be first in line if he is such a true believer.
Reuters trying their hand at debunking most covid conspiracies

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Country that tested entire population for COVID now has highest death rate in world
Months after becoming the first country in the world to test its entire population, Slovakia now has the highest coronavirus death rate in the world.
The nation currently has the highest seven-day rolling average of daily COVID deaths per 1 million people in its population compared with any other country.
As of 15 February, there were 17.82 new daily coronavirus deaths per 1 million people, according to Our World in Data.
This was followed by Portugal with 14.81, Montenegro with 12.63, San Marino with 12.63 and Czechia with 12.23.

elsbet

Star
Country that tested entire population for COVID now has highest death rate in world
Months after becoming the first country in the world to test its entire population, Slovakia now has the highest coronavirus death rate in the world.
The nation currently has the highest seven-day rolling average of daily COVID deaths per 1 million people in its population compared with any other country.
As of 15 February, there were 17.82 new daily coronavirus deaths per 1 million people, according to Our World in Data.
This was followed by Portugal with 14.81, Montenegro with 12.63, San Marino with 12.63 and Czechia with 12.23.
I saw a video last night lol... oh, it was something strange in the testing "swabs" used. It was a clip from another video that the author used, and admittedly, I was half asleep. But that really makes me think, now.

Will go watch again to see if it has merit-- and a viable link. For now though, the takeaway is NANOBOTS.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I saw a video last night lol... oh, it was something strange in the testing "swabs" used. It was a clip from another video that the author used, and admittedly, I was half asleep. But that really makes me think, now.

Will go watch again to see if it has merit-- and a viable link. For now though, the takeaway is NANOBOTS.
at 0:50 mins in.

Has anybody heard of a blood test instead of swabs? My dad did it recently since my uncle and his fam tested + and he works with them. He tested - . Also my healthy, young uncle and wife had symptoms of a pretty strong flu that lasted a while, but my 70 year old gran with asthma, hypertension, heart problems (has a pacemaker) and probably other disorders only felt a headache and minor unease. (Not sure if they got swabbed or had a blood test)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Has anybody heard of a blood test instead of swabs? My dad did it recently since my uncle and his fam tested + and he works with them. He tested - . Also my healthy, young uncle and wife had symptoms of a pretty strong flu that lasted a while, but my 70 year old gran with asthma, hypertension, heart problems (has a pacemaker) and probably other disorders only felt a headache and minor unease. (Not sure if they got swabbed or had a blood test)
The rapid/antigen/antibody test is a blood test. The PCR is a nasal swab test. Both tests are deeply flawed.

elsbet

Star
Yup, and I don't believe that was a slip of the tongue.
:eek:

Of course it wasn't. Well, maybe the Freudian variety. Old Bill does it, too. Thank God.

I assume they are poisoning us to the best of their ability-- but it is always a pleasant surprise when they admit it-- whether they intended to do so, or not.

:)

Vmort

Veteran
Guys we have to arm themselves and find our firend with military background to advise us. things are too serious to ignore it. Ignorance is dangerous.