COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

A.J.

Star
Catherine Austin Fitts is an American investment banker and former public official who served as managing director of Dillon, Read & Co. and as United States Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Housing during the Presidency of George H.W. Bush.....

https://soundcloud.com/unlimited-hangout%2Fcatherine-austin-fitts
I’m sure most of you caught CAF’ Planet Lockdown vid.

Last edited:
RNA ‘Vaccines’ Are GMO Implants, Not Vaccines

View attachment 52094
It’s not just the mRNA vaccines - even worse imo are the adenovirus vector vaccines like Oxford and Johnson and Johnson.

Bill Gates’ daughter jokes on social media about getting COVID-19 vaccine

“I am beyond privileged to receive my first dose of mRNA to teach my cells to mount a protective immune response to this virus. As a medical student and aspiring physician, I am grateful it will give me protection and safety for my future practice,” she told her more than 357,000 Instagram followers Friday.
Give me a break - as if an “aspiring physician” knows jack-sh*t

New wearable all-in-one health monitor patch attaches to the neck and can report on users' blood pressure, diabetes and other chronic conditions

Step 1,introduce the idea to the people under a different agenda,so they become used to it.
Step 2,change agenda to real purpose.....

Why a few side effects after your Covid jab are actually a good thing! Some people do have passing symptoms, but it's a small price to pay for protection

Remind me of the side effects again?

Death?
Anaphylaxis?

kerrichinchilla

Veteran
since covid became a thing Kate Galloway has had her husband in hospital apparently dying from covid, hes been in hospital for apparently a year dying of covid.

those not from the UK Kat4e is a journalist. Well this story of their husband has not sat right with me. Every day theres a new article in the daily mail where she whines about how hard it is because her husband is dying from covid, every day!! shes on the news fake crying over her husband and covid, i wondered why the focus on her and her husband, why has he had it for so long and why the constant media about it.

well here it is, today she called for people to be forcefully vaccinated because her husband is ill, she promoted people losing rights because of covid and called was incredibly rude to a woman who defended people who do not want the vaccine. Kate argues that anyone who choses not to get vaccinated chooses to lose rights like the right to go to shops, restaurants, holidays, supermarkets, gyms, pubs and clubs

DavidSon

Star
It’s not just the mRNA vaccines - even worse imo are the adenovirus vector vaccines like Oxford and Johnson and Johnson.

Thanks. The scientific journals can be good because they give away information you might not get at a generic mainstream site. I'd read about adenovirus cells taken from chimpanzees but didn't know the samples are actually gathered from feces. I was the one telling @Fajr the J&J vaccine might be more safe but I was wrong. Not that any vaccine is truly safe but the new technologies are similar and all unproven:

"And all genetic vaccines—DNA vaccines, mRNA vaccines, and adenoviral vector vaccines—mimic a natural viral infection by forcing our bodies to produce viral proteins inside our cells. That spurs the T cells of our immune system to attack these vaccinated cells, and in the process, they learn to seek and destroy cells infected with the real virus in the future.

Traditional vaccines, made from weakened viruses or viral proteins, stimulate B cells to make antibodies against the virus. Those antibodies latch onto invading viruses and prevent them from entering our cells."