COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Daze

Veteran
As a medical student and aspiring physician, I am grateful it will give me protection and safety for my future practice,”
She really planning to be a doctor? Hard to believe the offspring of a billionaire would actually work.

Even less believable she would take an experimental vaxx. Even if she was willing daddy wouldn't allow it.

Daze

Veteran
I'm not buying any on it, especially the jab part. :rolleyes:
I remember some years back during the Ebola hoax when Dr Oz was pushing vaccines pretty hard.
You might remember this clip. "No Conspiracy here folks, just get your dang vaccine"

But Oz refused to vaccinate his own kids.

Your post reminded me of that situation. Bill Gates with substantial more wealth wouldn't vaccinate his own kids either.

I agree with you, seen plenty of fake "vaccination videos". Like the doctors pushing needles into arms that already had the syringe depressed.

Those on top do this for show. Billy's daughter is no different.

elsbet

Star
That amount is most likely going to be a drop in the bucket compared to what they are going to rake in with their vaccine(s) given also that they are protected from lawsuits (in some countries).

Because.....
Agreed.
And yes-- they are protected from certain lawsuits. I'm not sure they are protected against Fraud, though, or wilfull negligence. If so, may they be sued in other countries.

In other news--

This (see article, below) is being ignored-- and if it does what the doc says it does, adults and children who receive the vax are in serious trouble.

Someone posted this from a children's health site (so sorry, I don't remember who... @Cintra maybe? @Frank Badfinger @DavidSon )-- but it applies across the board. These people are Shady... FDA, included, of course.

Spike Protein

And thank you, to whomever posted it-- I've passed it along, already. ♡

MagneticHuman

Established

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:
Ever wondered why Tony Blair has suddenly shown his evil face again?

Isn't because Bill and Melinda Gates foundation pay him is it?

Attachments