COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

DavidSon

Star
I had to do a double-take: the city of SF is suing the school board...?

I think the teachers and unions are showing themselves to be truly selfish by dragging their feet on reopening. Then again the medical authorities have whipped everyone into a frenzy for 11 months, what do they expect? I said months ago schools would be a wedge to force a more honest discussion about the pandemic statistics; it's surprising there's still such confusion but at this point none of it is even close to making sense.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
World's second-oldest person, 116, survives coronavirus: 'I didn't even realize I had it'

PARIS — A 116-year-old French nun who is believed to be the world’s second-oldest person has survived COVID-19 and is looking forward to celebrating her 117th birthday on Thursday.

The Gerontology Research Group, which validates details of people thought to be 110 or older, lists Frenchwoman Lucile Randon - Sister André’s birth name - as the second-oldest known living person in the world.

French media report that Sister André tested positive for the virus in mid-January in the southern French city of Toulon. But just three weeks later, the nun is considered recovered.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
“Never-Before-Seen COVID Symptoms” Caused by Other Diseases Mislabeled as COVID

Screenshot_2021-02-14 “Never-Before-Seen COVID Symptoms” Caused by Other Diseases Mislabeled a...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
RNA ‘Vaccines’ Are GMO Implants, Not Vaccines

Screenshot_2021-02-14 RNA 'Vaccines' Are GMO Implants, Not Vaccines.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is a great site. Rather than having to the use the overly complicated VAERS site to see CV-19 vaccine injury statistics and entries. The OpenVAERS Project posts the info on their site for easy access.

VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990. It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1%* of vaccine injuries. OpenVAERS is built from the HHS data available for download at vaers.hhs.gov.

The OpenVAERS Project allows browsing and searching of the reports without the need to compose an advanced search (this can be done at medalerts.org).

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Star
we are just all crazy conspiracy theorists

Apparently Denmark is also trialling INTERNAL covid passports inorder to ease restrictions but in the UK's case, George Osborne (former Chancellor of the exchequer) certainly doesn't seem to be mincing words that you are going to need a covid passport just to go to the restaurant by end of this year.

"There is no law that says you have to have a passport. You just need one if you want to travel abroad to most countries. That’s why only three-quarters of British people have one. In America, it’s less than half. But what if you needed a passport to travel around your own country? What if you needed one to apply for a job, or send your child to school, or even go to a restaurant or cinema?
But by the end of this year showing your passport (physically or in electronic form) as you go about your daily business is exactly what many developed countries are going to require— except the passports in question won’t be evidence of your citizenship; they will instead confirm that you have been inoculated against coronavirus. The only question is whether governments will issue them or the private sector will."