COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Vaccination Credential Initiative: Big Tech Tackles Vaxx Passports

Screenshot_2021-01-19 Vaccination Credential Initiative Big Tech Tackles Vaxx Passports.png

Fajr

Veteran
Still nothing on the nurse who fainted (and may have died) Tiffany Dover. I'm not letting that one go.
She died and media ignored it. Check this:

DavidSon

Star
She died and media ignored it. Check this:
Yes a few researchers looked up the death certificate, almost a month ago now. What I meant by not letting go is there are "fact-checkers" still using these events to discredit concerned people as conspiracy theorists. If she's alive all it would take is a simple tweet to calm the public down. Either she's passed and the authorities are lying about it or they're purposely misleading us. I take nothing at face value and unless you know her we truly can't be sure. If she did pass away it's horrible they're using her memory as a PR gimmick.

Fajr

Veteran
Yes a few researchers looked up the death certificate, almost a month ago now. What I meant by not letting go is there are "fact-checkers" still using these events to discredit concerned people as conspiracy theorists. If she's alive all it would take is a simple tweet to calm the public down. Either she's passed and the authorities are lying about it or they're purposely misleading us. I take nothing at face value and unless you know her we truly can't be sure. If she did pass away it's horrible they're using her memory as a PR gimmick.
She appears in searchquarry.com as dead as well as her social media accounts have stopped posting. If this is not proof enough to some people I don't know what is honestly.

Vmort

Star
That’s why we see films like The New Normal, which I strongly encourage you to watch, in full, below.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Encore
Portuguese Court Rules PCR Tests “Unreliable” & Quarantines “Unlawful” Important legal decision faces total media blackout in Western world