COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
There are. Here in Canada, there's a group called Police on Guard for Thee:

Rocco Galati's representing them:

EDIT: I've attached their letter:

I saw this, what a joke! I even asked Robert Benzie if PCR or rapid antigen tests were used for this "increase" in cases, and of course, he didn't respond. Where is there to go exactly except for the places they're suggesting with everything else shut down? Meh, they're just following the script they're given.

Great find OM!

Cops sick of being enforcers for CV-1984 by-laws are going to court!
“Police on Guard for Thee” retain Rocco Galati as Legal Counsel

Screenshot_2021-01-12 Constitutional Rights Law Centre Canada.png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Worthwhile read.
Is the virus real? (part 1)

On the face of it an utterly ridiculous question. The gut response (and mine also) is…of course it is, real people are getting sick (and dying) and it is contagious. Can’t get more real than that. However, I know for a fact that they are also conducting a psychological operation and using the media to ramp up fear and there are elements about the virus that are highly suspicious.

MagneticHuman

Established
We can only hope that many more in law enforcement will speak up and refuse to say they were "just following orders".
The potentially most "dangerous" people in the coming time. Heavily indoctrinated.

Police
Military
Medical doctors
Nurses
Other wearing "uniforms" or men in black.

Dont give them the chance to take it out on you. Eventually they have to face their own demons.

Awoken2

Star
Wow! What a great panel! You wouldn't happen to know if there's a longer version of this, would you? I only see that there's nine minutes in the Tweet.

Kudos to that kid just looking at her and not reacting to her insanity. Sadly, they "walk among us". I had a woman almost physically assault me on the elevator the other day because I was getting on without a mask on. When she realized I wasn't budging and the door closed, she called me every dirty name in the book and told me that people are saying things about me in the building. I shook my head and replied nonchalantly, "I don't care". She then said she might come back to my place with a gun - sigh. She was making so much noise when I was getting off that my neighbour opened her door to see what was going on. I told her what was happening and the both of us just laughed because I told her the woman has always been a bit mentally unstable (I've had encounters with her in the laundry room), but this Covid psy-op has pushed her over the edge. In the Twitter feed, I found an article which I think describes the Covidian cult quite well. Also, as someone else has stated, these mad maskers feel the need to belong to something because it gives their lives meaning:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Found it.
Thanks, but hat's shorter than the one in the Tweet that has the 9 minute video. Is there a longer video? There might not be, but I thought I'd ask because I'd really like to hear more of what those four have to say collectively. Rocco did say he's working with RFK Jr. on some things so maybe there'll be more debates down the road...?