COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

illuminatimess

Veteran
So, Dr. Füllmich, member of the independent Corona committee Germany, is appearing for an owner of a Karaoke bar in Berlin. He demands damages in the amount of 50000 € from Prof. Dr. Drosten who is the head of Robert-Koch-Institut (comparable to the US CDC).

Drosten‘s lawyers allocuted him in terms of his claims being based on scientific research and evidence, hence he is not willing to pay for the damages. His research was protected by the constitution, they claim.

Background information on Dr. Drosten, he developed the PCR-test for Corona back in January, as far as I recall.

Dr. Füllmich and his colleagues are alleging Dr. Drosten and his team of misleading the entire world based on his test.

In his legal document, Füllmich presents all the flaws related to his PCR-test. He is issuing an improvement notice stipulating that if he does not pay for the damages until the 22nd December, they will meet each other in court.

This case could set a precedent for the entire world. Very excited!

Johnny5

Veteran
I had to go into a clinic for sinus infection recently. The place was crowded like never before. At least 8 out of 10 were there to get this test. The Dr even subtlety tried to get me to take one. Dont they charge like $300 a test? The triage nurse said they were doing around 150 a day. 300×150 =45k a day. That place is printing money.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I had to go into a clinic for sinus infection recently. The place was crowded like never before. At least 8 out of 10 were there to get this test. The Dr even subtlety tried to get me to take one. Dont they charge like $300 a test? The triage nurse said they were doing around 150 a day. 300×150 =45k a day. That place is printing money.
I don't know the price in the US but I came across this article. Could be helpful.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Jason Goodman - Crowdsource The Truth.
This interview gets seriously heated. Most likely will be taken down.
Alan Dershowitz Returns to Discuss Constitutional Questions About Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination

Bill that would require everyone in New York State to be vaccinated.
Screenshot_2020-12-23 Alan Dershowitz Returns to Discuss Constitutional Questions About Mandat...png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
New York reviewing plan for Bills to host 6,700 fans for playoff game

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said Wednesday that the state is reviewing plans to allow 6,700 fans to attend Buffalo's postseason game. All of those fans would take a rapid COVID-19 test before entering the stadium and be contact traced afterward.

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from:

The 1918 Rockefeller-US Army Worldwide Pandemic
LARRY ROMANOFF

One new historical development that has been evolving over a few years and now brought into focus because of COVID-19, is the so-called “Spanish Flu” of 1918. Recurring reports and documentation are emerging to tell us that this ‘Greatest Pandemic in History’ was[1] not “Spanish”,[2] not “the flu” and,[3] not a natural occurrence but the result of human tinkering with vaccines. There surely is much more to emerge, but the accumulating evidence to date is too compelling to dismiss.

1608768797638.png
Army Hospital No. 4. Fort Porter, N.Y. during the 1918-19 ‘Spanish’ Influenza pandemic.

In simple terms, the emerging evidence supports postulations that the 1918 pandemic was caused by a misguided – and very experimental – Rockefeller Institute meningitis vaccination program which was initiated at Fort Riley by the US military and spread to the world from there. This essay will attempt to briefly document the evidence that is available so far. There will, of course, be many objections to the content of this essay, not only from the ideologues and trolls, but from those in high places with vital body organs requiring protection.

First, there was never any justification for associating the 1918 pandemic with Spain. The pathogen did not originate in Spain, nor was Spain the hardest hit. The most commonly-accepted “official story” as related by our MSM is that all countries but Spain had initiated severe censorship (due to the war) and thus the facts of the pandemic freely circulated only in the Spanish media, and so it was “natural” to refer to this as the Spanish Flu. From this reasoning, since we all know the US has at least 125% freedom of speech and minus the same degree of censorship, we should rename COVID-19 “The American curse”. (This may yet happen, for other more valid reasons).

In any case, the documented evidence is increasingly voluminous – and increasingly solid – thatthis outbreak originated at Fort Riley, Kansas, in the US. Conspiracy theorists and historical revisionists cannot change this now.

The 1918 pandemic was quite possibly the worst the world had seen, certainly for centuries. It infected about 500 million people and killed at least 50 million worldwide. The current “official narrative” (again) is that it was caused by “an H1N1 virus that originated in birds” (which is not a ‘flu’ in any case), and its only tenuous connection with the US was that it was “first identified in the US in military personnel” in the spring of 1918. These claims appear to be false. In a 2008 report, the US NIH admitted that most of the deaths were not from ‘the flu’ nor from any bird virus but from a bacterial pneumonia.[1]

The details of the studies corroborate this extensively, in which even Dr. Anthony Fauci says, “We agree completely that bacterial pneumonia played a major role in the mortality of the 1918 pandemic.”[2][3][4][5]. In fact, it is now stated that the reason modern medical technology was never able to identify the “killer influenza strain” from this pandemic was because influenza was not the killer. It might be obvious to us today because we know that influenza attacks the young, old and immunocompromised, while the “Spanish Flu” attacked healthy people in their prime – which is what a bacterial pneumonia does.

---see link above for full article---

Karlysymon

Superstar
"The shotgun has its place, so does the hypodermic needle" -Aldous Huxley in Brave New World Revisited.

Clearly, what's dispensed through those needles only serves the needs/accomplishes the goals of the State.
I first watched the VAXXED 2 trailer on her show and i was very surprised that they were promoting an antivaxx message given that DAYSTAR is the biggest (?) Christian tv network in the US. So again, the clip in the tweet surprises me. I suppose they aren't afraid of BigPharma.
We'll have to wait and see if this pans out but with what is going on in the UK, i had to think again about that MIT article. The on-again, off-again lockdowns are going to last 18months or longer (that's if people will still be sane by that time) because all age groups aren't going to be vaccinated at the same time. Under 40s are slated for October. I guess by then, 100 other mutations will have popped up. It's safe to assume that the same game plan awaits the USA.

Given the frantic scenes (UK) and the massive traffic in Paris weeks earlier, people will eventually be forced to emigrate to places where none of this nonsense is happening.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
This unearthed video shows Bill Gates talking about using new vaccines for population control: Here is Gates in his own words

...excerpts... all at link.....

Could this probably explain why Bill Gates and his foundation have spent $4.3 billion to vaccinate 80 million children in third world countries? Shouldn’t sufficient food supply and clean drinking water be the first priority?
What good is a healthy immune system if you’re going to die of starvation or be poisoned by your water? :mad:

“First, we’ve got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent …” :mad::oops:o_O...

...here's the vid.... it's only 3 minutes, 22 seconds.... not a long slog..... :cool: ...

While it's hardly mentioned and given all the "green" talk abounding these days, when he says "reproductive health services could lower the population", he is rehashing this...

"Several studies have suggested that reducing human population growth through increased access to contraception, including birth control pills, can be an effective strategy for climate change mitigation as well as adaptation.[202][203] According to Thomas Wire, contraception is the 'greenest technology' because of its cost-effectiveness in combating global warming — each $7 spent on contraceptives would reduce global carbon emissions by 1 tonne over four decades, while achieving the same result with low-carbon technologies would require $32."

Who knew that the Pill was the "greenest" technology in the green bag (not taking into consideration the secondary impact on the enviroment)?