COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Pfizer Coronavirus Vaccine Arrives In Chicago; Britain Expects First Doses Next Week

KEY POINTS
  • The first batch of Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine has landed at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport
  • US officials would likely start distributing the vaccine within 24 hours of approval from the FDA
  • The UK government has ordered more than 350 million vaccine doses from various drugmakers

Maes17

Superstar

"Just hours after Los Angeles County Supervisor Sheila Kuehl voted to ban outdoor dining at L.A. County’s 31,000 restaurants over COVID-19 safety concerns, she visited a restaurant in Santa Monica, where she dined outdoors,” Fox 11 reported.

“This is a serious health emergency and we must take it seriously,” Kuehl said in voting to ban outdoor dining at restaurants. “The servers are not protected from us, and they’re not protected from their other tables that they’re serving at that particular time, plus all the hours in which they’re working.”
Hypocrisy at it’s finest

Maes17

Superstar
Pfizer Coronavirus Vaccine Arrives In Chicago; Britain Expects First Doses Next Week

KEY POINTS
  • The first batch of Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine has landed at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport
  • US officials would likely start distributing the vaccine within 24 hours of approval from the FDA
  • The UK government has ordered more than 350 million vaccine doses from various drugmakers
It’s honestly hard to say what is out there.
There is something floating around claiming healthy, young, old alike

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
There Is Foretelling of a Dark Winter: The Real Plan Is for a Dark Year, Dark Decade, and a Dark Century

Cintra

Star
There Is Foretelling of a Dark Winter: The Real Plan Is for a Dark Year, Dark Decade, and a Dark Century

Winter Is Coming

I’ve just been watching a sci-fi film that was released in 2005 called Children of Men. It’s set in 2027, and there’s a scene where Michael Caine is talking about his friends son dying in ‘the flu epidemic of 2008’.

I literally couldn’t believe my ears.. I’ll try and record it on my phone: