COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

saki

Star
'We won't force vaccine; but here's what we will do'
Health Ministry Director claims vaccines won't be forced, but Dr. Eyal
Zimlichman tells Knesset committee 'they'll understand themselves.'

1606783894017.png
...excerpt...

"What is possible is to create motivation. Whoever is vaccinated will automatically receive 'green status'. Therefore, you may vaccinate, and receive Green Status to go freely in all the green zones: They'll open for you cultural events, they'll open to you the shopping malls, hotels, and restaurants.

"You may decide you're not vaccinating, and if you do want to enter these areas you'll need to submit to a PCR test, and therefore I believe people will understand by themselves that the vaccine will return them to regular life and they'll vaccinate themselves, without our obligating them.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
COVID-19: Americans are in ‘delusional psychosis’ and policing each other, psychiatrist warns

‘We don’t need a police force. We don’t need a secret Stasi to go after the neighbor that isn’t wearing his mask on a park bench. We have families who are willing to do that

billy t

Veteran
Is COVID-19 Being Blamed for 5G Radiation Sickness?

View attachment 47623
Interesting study but we also must remember it is epidemiological and we do not know if there were other conflicting variables. Countries with more 5G towers are also usually richer and spend more money on testing. America has many 5G towers and also does a lot of PCR testing so the higher amount of cases may be due to the increased testing and not the towers, like we just can't know. I am skeptical of 5G and think non ionizing radiation has harmful effects for sure but to what degree? who knows. Some are more susceptible than others that is for certain. Thing is this stuff is everywhere so we just have to mitigate it as much as possible. Scaring ourselves shitless won't help either. Its hard to say because the telecommunications industry is so dodgy that they pay for studies to support it and other studies that show its harmful effects are not funded. I guess the point I am making is we should not use this as definitive evidence that 5G increases Covid cases because it is not clear evidence at all.

saki

Star
UK Govt to Roll Out ‘Vaccine Stamps’ in Passports by Next Year: Report
1606815959255.png

....excerpt.....
The British government is reportedly set to introduce vaccine stamps in passports by next year for those who have been inoculated against the Chinese coronavirus, ostensibly to boost the travel industry.

The vaccine stamps are being worked on by the Department for Transport (DfT), as airline bosses throughout the world look to make such restrictions mandatory for travelling.

A supporter of the passport stamps, Conservative MP James Sunderland, told The Telegraph: “Pets need a vaccination passport when travelling between the UK and Europe and this would be a fantastic way of ensuring freedom of movement for people too.”
...the rest at link....

UK Govt to Roll Out ‘Vaccine Stamps’ in Passports by Next Year: Report
View attachment 47679

....excerpt.....
The British government is reportedly set to introduce vaccine stamps in passports by next year for those who have been inoculated against the Chinese coronavirus, ostensibly to boost the travel industry.

The vaccine stamps are being worked on by the Department for Transport (DfT), as airline bosses throughout the world look to make such restrictions mandatory for travelling.

A supporter of the passport stamps, Conservative MP James Sunderland, told The Telegraph: “Pets need a vaccination passport when travelling between the UK and Europe and this would be a fantastic way of ensuring freedom of movement for people too.”
...the rest at link....

Genuinely don’t think they’ll succeed on the whole.

people aren’t idiots and will take a year off from going abroad, rather than take the vaccine.

people staying away from travel for 12 months will cripple the industry.I know this is horrible for anyone that works in those sectors.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I guess the point I am making is we should not use this as definitive evidence that 5G increases Covid cases because it is not clear evidence at all.
There is much more evidence than this article to link the more extreme cases of what is being called COVID-19 to 5G. I don't know exactly how much you know on this topic but will say it has been covered quite extensively on this thread. I found this 5G/COVID archive that goes into a lot more depth and includes much of the same information that has been previously posted here. Worthwhile checking out.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr. Andrew Kaufman's Special Appearance In Copenhagen, Denmark
Dr. Andrew Kaufman made a virtual appearance to talk to the people at the freedom rally in Copenhagen, Denmark November 21st 2020 "We have been tolerant. We've even been, at least some of us to some degree compliant, but this is got to end NOW!"; Dr Kaufman addressed the public.