COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Rex Murphy: The showdown at the Barbecue Corral
The authorities' message seems obvious: If a business is big enough, COVID-19 never visits. In a place with one owner and two staff, it's a hazard

MagneticHuman

Established
If you haven't done moves to get your material goods preserved and ready for the transition this is a couple of perspectives. Also I have a feeling that the time is about to be running out if you don't want to miss the train ......

This is not financial advice but an understanding I have used for my own navigation trough this transition phase.

Gold or silver?

Silver is a better conductor than gold. It transport energy faster than gold. Freedom and life-force is connected to free-flowing energies. Stagnant energy is connected to death. What has the biggest potential helping set humanity free?

Gold is mainly jewelry; silver has thousands of industrial uses. Even copper is more valuable to humanity than gold beeing a better conductor. We are going into the age of aquarius (from earth to air) and need better conductors to keep up with the energies moving faster.

Gold is cherished by the people in power. Silver is for the common people. If humanity start trading in silver (or copper) again this will be a major blow for the elite.

Gold is already priced very high. The upside in silver related to gold and the fiat currencies is astronomical.

In times of turmoil; if you don't hold it in your hand you don't own it!

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
The Great Barrington Declaration is a banker backed creation.
Technocrats, Great Barrington, and Bermuda Grass – Why Settle For Reform When A Radical Solution Is Needed?

"The institutions paying the salaries of the three primary signers are not good faith actors. Harvard, Stanford, and Oxford have played central roles in the creation of the social impact human capital bond markets that will roll out post-Covid lock step with Klaus Schwab’s planned Fourth Industrial Revolution".

If you were to sign, these items are among the things you’d be agreeing to:
  1. We did in fact experience a legitimate global health emergency.
  2. Using PCR as a diagnostic test for Covid is valid.
  3. We should seek to constrain targeted groups of healthy people – focused protection.
  4. It is acceptable to socially isolate elders, including from family members.
  5. Advancing the current childhood vaccination program is a priority.
These are crucial topics I think should have been discussed, but were left out.
  1. Tech-based contract tracing undermines civil liberties.
  2. Biometric health passports used to control population mobility and access to work and education are repressive.
  3. Vaccine mandates should be opposed.
  4. Population level bioengineering using mRNA vaccine platforms and biosensors should be opposed.
  5. Investigations should be made into corrupt public health contracts.
  6. Mask wearing by healthy individuals damages health and mental health.
  7. Asymptomatic transmission is rare.
  8. The Covid Reset shift to telemedicine has been harmful.
Excellent find. I didn't read the GBD myself and sort of put it in the "positive" column of events this year. Good thing we have brilliant people going through the fine print, also investigating the doctors involved. I bookmarked McDowell's blog as she appears to be an amazing researcher.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Highly recommended. Very worthwhile discussion.
THE BEAST SYSTEM & COVID-1984: Catherine Austin Fitts & Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
A SGTreport.TV exclusive interview with Catherine Austin Fitts & Dr. Sherri Tenpenny about Covid-19 and the Beast system to come

Screenshot_2020-11-28 THE BEAST SYSTEM COVID-1984 Catherine Austin Fitts Dr Sherri Tenpenny.png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
DARPA funded implantable biochip can potentially be used to deploy Moderna’s mRNA vaccine