COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

saki

Star
Elisa Martinez: 2-4 Hour Lines Outside Supermarkets Due to New Mexico Gov’s Lockdown
1606687165301.png
1606687185181.png

...excerpt....
The governor ultimately capped capacity in retail stores to 75 people, regardless of size.
“So now we’re experiencing 2-4 hour lines outside in the cold — some areas of the state it’s snowing, raining,” she said.
“I had an elderly woman contact me. She was waiting in line for two hours to get their meds — to get their, you know, essential medicine. So it’s making a public health emergency worse in my opinion for the people of New Mexico, especially leading up to Thanksgiving,” she said:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/28/elisa-martinez-2-4-hour-lines-outside-supermarkets-due-to-new-mexico-govs-lockdown/

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This article was published back in July. There must be a reason he (as a physician) decided to post, today. Wonder what else is going on. :/
Good question. Perhaps because the story was dumped in July when most people weren't paying attention and there's a lot more talk today than in July.

saki

Star
View attachment 47582

Prove it, Spicoli. -.-
...gotta love that 'Spicoli' reference..... hawww!!!... quite funny!.....
...that fu*#-wad will always be 'Spicoli' to me....
...never take him seriously... on any issue.....
...he should shut his trap....
...we're trying to survive.... as best we can....
...NOT in a multi-million-dollar mansion...
...with 'step-and-fetch it- servants' at our beck and call....
...he can go {do things which could get him arrested}, in certain jurisdictions, to himself.....
...no use for that waste of space and time....
...I've already wasted more time crafting this 'reply' than this guy will ever be worth.....

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Once again.
There is No Asymptomatic Spread, Mass Testing Can Stop – Study

ER Editor: Dr. Mike Yeadon, former Pfizer CEO, posted a link to this Nature study, published on November 20, 2020, on Twitter within the last few hours. Here is the opening of his thread, which we recommend. Notice his unequivocal remark on how much virus needs to be present in order to transmit an infection. An asymptomatic person, i.e. someone showing no symptoms of sickness, probably has very little if any. Asymptomatic transmission has become one of those covid narrative myths that turns each and every one of us into an bio-enemy of the other.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
A Trojan Horse? PathCheck’s Contact Tracing App Coming to Minnesota and the World

Another contact tracing app is being rolled out in the state of Minnesota. This brought to you by MIT Media Lab spinoff PathCheck, who intends to be the global leader of “precision medicine” for minorities.