COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
False Positives
- Ontario Testing Labs are set to 35-40 cycles depending on what lab.

Stephen A. Bustin, Professor of Molecular Medicine, a world-renowned expert on quantitative PCR and AUTHOR of the book A-Z of Quantitative PCR which has been called “the bible of qPCR.”

In a recent podcast interview Bustin points out that “the use of such arbitrary Cq cut-offs is not ideal, because they may be either too low (eliminating valid results) or too high (increasing false “positive” results).”
And, according to him, a Cq in the 20s to 30s should be aimed at and there is concern regarding the reliability of the results for ANY Cq OVER 35.
I repeat: Ontario Testing Labs are set to 35-40 cycles depending on what lab.
—————————
Fauci in July

“What is now sort of evolving into a bit of a standard,” Fauci said, is that “if you get a cycle threshold of 35 or more … the chances of it being replication-[competent] are minuscule.”
“It’s very frustrating for the patients as well as for the physicians,” he continued, when “somebody comes in, and they repeat their PCR, and it’s like [a] 37 cycle threshold, but you almost never can culture virus from a 37 threshold cycle.”
So, I think if somebody does come in with 37, 38, even 36, you got to say, you know, it’s just dead nucleotides, period.

saki

Star
Rich Americans Scrambling To Buy 'Golden Passports' To Second Country
...excerpt...

A second passport can be had for as 'little' as $100,000 - and include potential benefits such as lower taxes, greater investment freedom, and hassle-free travel.
The so-called citizenship-by-investment programs haven’t historically been as popular with Americans since one of their main draws -- the favorable tax regimes of adopted countries -- has been of little benefit to citizens of the U.S., one of the few nations to tax its people regardless of where they live.

The current heightened interest among U.S. citizens predates the coronavirus pandemic, but the crisis has helped turbo-charge demand as they plan for how to maintain some freedom of movement with lockdown measures increasing amid a swelling second wave of Covid-19 cases. -Bloomberg
1606356036103.png

saki

Star
San Francisco In Public-Private Tryst With WEF And Denmark To Accelerate The Great Reset, aka Technocracy
View attachment 46848
...whew!... I was getting kinda worried about all this talk about 'The Great Reset'... sounding all sorts of ominous and threatening...o_O
....thank goodness for the Globe and Mail!!!... from this headline, I can clearly see that I was worried about nothing!....
...the so-called Great Reset is just one of those many scurrilous 'Conspiracy Theories', being spouted by right-wing wack-jobs and their ilk....
...so... nothing to see here, folks... move along, now....:rolleyes:
...I feel much better now!... :mad: :eek:
...small wonder that so many of those Trump-hating celebrities all talked about relocating up to Canada!..... this Canadian opinion writer has got it all figured out! :rolleyes::oops::cool::p
The ‘Great Reset’ conspiracy theory is a great embarrassment for all involved – including Ottawa
...apologies..... I am not a subscriber to the Globe and Mail.... nor will I ever be... so just headline and link... subscriber-only access to this article....:mad:
...perhaps someone who does subscribe to the G&M can get the text of what I'm sure is a scintillating opinion-piece.....;):rolleyes:

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
...whew!... I was getting kinda worried about all this talk about 'The Great Reset'... sounding all sorts of ominous and threatening...o_O
....thank goodness for the Globe and Mail!!!... from this headline, I can clearly see that I was worried about nothing!....
...it's just one of those many scurrilous 'Conspiracy Theories', being spouted by right-wing wack-jobs and their ilk....
...so... nothing to see here, folks... move along, now....:rolleyes:
...I feel much better now!... :mad: :eek:
The ‘Great Reset’ conspiracy theory is a great embarrassment for all involved – including Ottawa
...apologies..... I am not a subscriber to the Globe and Mail.... nor will I ever be.... so just headline and link... subscriber-only access to this article....:mad:
...perhaps someone who does subscribe to the G&M can get the text of what I'm sure is a scintillating opinion-piece.....;):rolleyes:
Andrew Coyne just another globalist lackey gatekeeper playing his part in this pathetically scripted drama. I'm sure they pay him well.

saki

Star
Andrew Coyne just another globalist lackey gatekeeper playing his part in this pathetically scripted drama. I'm sure they pay him well.
...I'm sure he's expecting to be richly and very well rewarded for his efforts for this 'noble cause'......(?).... :mad:
...even a quick study of the French Revolution, and later revolutions, should teach anyone that 'revolutions eat their children'....
...or... 'revolutions eat their parents'.... either way, it's the same result.... those who sponsor and promote the violence and extremes in behavior are among the first to be hung from the lamppost, or lined up and shot.....

...from The Mises Institute...

Revolutions Eat Their Parents
...excerpt...

The left-wing revolutions of the twentieth century have all followed this pattern: midwifed by utopian intellectuals, power is quickly seized by political entrepreneurs who play to the basest instincts of the common people. Even in the most “civilized” places, such as “anything goes” Weimar Germany or 1950s “playground of the stars” Cuba, these newly enthroned are happy to see those eggheads and their “perverted” friends interred, tortured, hung from the nearest lamp post.

...and...

Why are intellectuals so blind to this horrible pattern? Presumably, they hope this time is different and that the campus radicals and their pet politicians will hold on this time. If history is a guide, they will not. Instead, their revolution will get snatched from them by political entrepreneurs and turned into their worst nightmare: a revolution that is anti-intellectual, anti-gay, racist, and anti-Semitic. No matter how pure the birth of the revolution, history suggests this is what it will come to.
This gives no pleasure to point out.

None of us want radical leftists hanging from lampposts, or executed in Che's office for his entertainment. What we do wish is that violence-promoting reformers would have a bit more respect for the fire they play with. For them to study a bit more history. To understand why it is, always and everywhere, so dangerous to ride the tiger of unlimited government.

The left thinks it can control the tiger of the masses unleashed. It cannot, and indeed it will be the first to hang.
And that would be very sad for us all, left and right.

Last edited:
The UK government have us exactly where they want us now. Hanging on their every word..waiting to see if we’ll be allowed to live life normally for a couple of weeks and happy to go back into slavery once the winter break is over.

I’m still convinced that the biggest problem here is the middle classes. So trusting and so easily manipulated.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The UK government have us exactly where they want us now. Hanging on their every word..waiting to see if we’ll be allowed to live life normally for a couple of weeks and happy to go back into slavery once the winter break is over.

I’m still convinced that the biggest problem here is the middle classes. So trusting and so easily manipulated.
What you are saying mirrors Canada right now. Sad.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Lockdowns Are Perpetual Killing Machines That Must Be Stopped
Screenshot_2020-11-26 Lockdowns Are Perpetual Killing Machines That Must Be Stopped.png

judah

Established
Lockdowns Are Perpetual Killing Machines That Must Be Stopped
View attachment 47124

Daniel 7:7 - After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

- Technocratic kingdom?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Manitoba Medical Tyranny mirrors Australia

SPH, a Winnipegger, analyzes changes in legislation which
give health officials Gestapo-like powers.
Provincial fines for individuals breaking COVID-19 health orders
are set at $1,296, while fines for businesses are up to $5,000.
Time to fight the fines!