COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

saki

Star
A barcode for everyone? China stokes COVID fears to launch global tracking system
'We hope more countries will join this mechanism'
(CBN NEWS) -- China's communist leader Xi Jinping is calling for countries across the world to accept a global COVID-19 tracking system that uses QR codes in an attempt to expedite international travel.

Xi proposed the concept during a virtual G20 leaders' meeting on Saturday, noting that this "global mechanism" uses an electronic barcode that would help determine a traveler's health status, according to China's government-run "news" agency.

"China has proposed a global mechanism on the mutual recognition of health certificates based on nucleic acid test results in the form of internationally accepted QR codes," Xi said. "We hope more countries will join this mechanism."

...more at link...

chrisocn

Established
EXACT-A-MUNDO, Frank! But this isn't about truth...it's about propoganda. Tell the people the same mantra enough and they'll believe it eventually. As long as the oligarchy can convince the populace to be fearful...the ruse will continue. Enough people wake up and stand up against this tyranny, THEN maybe we can all get back to the old days...peace, brother...

chrisocn

Established
What that tells the oligarchy is that the populace will CONTINUE to take this @#$%! It would have been better to see "WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND...STOP THIS MADNESS!!!"...or something to that effect. This statement is the reason we are all still in this mess. We need to simply not comply to conjecture and opinions by the "experts", but to verifiable science, which in the case of masks, vaccines, lockdowns, quarantines, among others, simply doesn't exist. How the law could ever be on their side is beyond me, but they have directives in place for societal emergencies which is REALLY meant for tyrannical takeover or at least could lead to that. When the local, state, and federal authorities think they need to take care of you and I by telling us what to do to keep us "safe", that's a recipe for tyranny...plain and simple...

chrisocn

Established
For you and me it's obvious. Some people just don't know how to think for themselves and let the MSM pundits do the thinking for them. But...BOY...do they have an opinion if you say something to them. Unfortunately, what they do say are the mantras of the MSM, and if you challenge them with the facts, they attack you verbally or physically.

So today my partner got his annual letter to try and shame him into getting the flu jab, the same flu jab that nearly killed him as his is allergic to it.

As a type 1 diabetic every year he gets the same letter trying to force him to get the jab, even though his records show the last time he had it he was rushed to hospital.

The reason I mention it, I'm worried they are going to try and force the covid jab on him as he's classed as one of the vunerable, so first to get it in the UK. I can see me getting into a fight with his GP in the next few days.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Worthwhile discussion regarding social conditioning/mind control tactics being used to have the masses fall in line with the CV-1984 psy-op.
Neil Oliver: 'We’ve surrendered liberty in the name of this virus'