COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
One World Scientific DICTATORSHIP (2020)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Worthwhile read
Death by Lockdown

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
‘NO-MASK’ RESTAURANT REBELS AGAINST NEWSOM
Restaurant owner Tony Roman, of Basilico’s Restaurant in Huntington Beach, CA,
not only decided to never shut down, but doesn’t allow people with masks to enter the premises. Surprisingly, his restaurant has remained packed despite a direct challenge from CA Governor Gavin Newsom and the liquor board. With liberty and freedom at stake, Tony is laying it all on the line.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
CoVid Science Reveals – Test is Worthless According to World Health Organization!

After a leaked memo revealed that Boris Johnson was considering a one month total lockdown beginning Monday, today he announced a one month total lockdown beginning NOW.

Why?

The UK had the sixth largest economy in the world with the services sector contributing 75% to GDP. The average age of a CoVid victim death is revealed to be greater than the UK life expectancy… And those that will be hit the hardest by a renewed lockdown – are the young people. Their lives are being trashed.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is happening in Canada as well. A coordinated effort.
England Joins France, Germany and Belgium and Others in Strict New Covid Lockdowns
Screenshot_2020-11-03 England Joins France, Germany and Belgium and Others in New Covid Lockdo...png

@Frank Badfinger - hey, if you wouldn’t mind, I’m having trouble making sense of the AIDS-HIV controversy. What’s the significance of HIV not being the cause of Aids? Is Aids a complete fabrication? If so what did people get sick and die from? I figured there are money grab and fear mongering components to all of it, but if you could briefly fill in the gaps for me I’d appreciate it. I couldn’t cut through the info I reviewed to come to a reasonable understanding. Thanks bro!

This is a great documentary that explains it in a very objective and unbiased way imo. It features Fauci as the only doctor who shills for the mainstream narrative after every health official that worked on it at the time, doctor, medical body etc says the opposite of him. Worth a watch if youre interested.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Everyone in Liverpool will be tested for covid-19 as armed forces arrive to launch first whole city testing operation
City to become centre of government's key strategy for fighting the virus with hundreds of thousands of quickfire tests bringing hopes of a more normal Christmas for local people

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
@Frank Badfinger - hey, if you wouldn’t mind, I’m having trouble making sense of the AIDS-HIV controversy. What’s the significance of HIV not being the cause of Aids? Is Aids a complete fabrication? If so what did people get sick and die from? I figured there are money grab and fear mongering components to all of it, but if you could briefly fill in the gaps for me I’d appreciate it. I couldn’t cut through the info I reviewed to come to a reasonable understanding. Thanks bro!
This is a very good documentary. I would recommend watching the whole thing, but to answer your question check this part of the doc. just before 52 minutes in.

Another excellent doc.

Last edited:
The Greatest Fraud Ever Perpetrated Upon Humanity
Listening to this lady, I see that our own provincial government is doing what it can to protect itself as well:

They must be feeling the pressure and know what's eventually coming down the pike when everyone realizes this has all been a sham to begin with.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Canadian military wants to establish new organization to use propaganda, other techniques to influence Canadians
The Canadian Forces wants to establish a new organization that will use propaganda and other techniques to try to influence the attitudes, beliefs and behaviours of Canadians, according to documents obtained by this newspaper.

The plan comes on the heels of the Canadian Forces spending more than $1 million to train public affairs officers on behaviour modification techniques of the same sort used by the parent firm of Cambridge Analytica, as well as a controversial and bizarre propaganda training mission in which the military forged letters from the Nova Scotia government to warn the public that wolves were wandering in the province.