COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Karlysymon

Superstar
...our chief public health officer, Dr. Theresa Tam, not only suggests that grandparents not hug their grandchildren, but people should be intimate together with masks on. I mean, seriously! How can anyone take heed to what this numskull says is completely beyond me. Her other "prevention method" according to Rocco, is to be intimate with yourself until 2022. Again, just another moronic and antihuman statement made:

People were laughing about the sex doll brothels but given her (Tam) comments, it sure looks like the Covid experiment will accelerate a pivot to that lifestyle/preference.

From the article:
“You’ll own nothing” — And “you’ll be happy about it.” Instead, you’ll rent everything you need, and it’ll be delivered by drone right to your door
This screams slavery.....feudalism....to me.

“Polluters will have to pay to emit carbon dioxide”
Humans exhale carbondioxide, so this goal of theirs, by 2030, means that they'll have to drastically reduce the population.

And, according to Macron advisor Jacques Attali, tech-austerity is coming. The Screen New Deal certainly brings tech-austerity to life.
I heard Ireland is passing a euthanasia bill too - gotta get this population numbers down...
In the beginning, covid was dubbed the "Boomer Remover" so i guess its fallout is inclusive of removing the boomers through euthanasia since the future doesn't look so promising for that age group.

Edit to add:
1604317841594.png

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
After the WHO faked a pandemic back in 2009, they(including the CDC) realized that the scandal had tarnished their reputation which is partly why the movie Contagion was made. DOCUMENTS

Lately, the PTB are bemoaning the lack of public trust in governments and other institutions because of all their covid lies, obviously, and i've been left wondering how exactly they intend to get that trust back. It seems to me that there are only two options: outright authoritarianism or manufacture that trust through public drugging or something along those lines.

Last edited:

billy t

Veteran
I live in New Zealand. So many sheep here think the sun shines out Jacinda's derriere. They are easily fooled by her charming smile just like sheep on the farm are fooled by the shepherd patting them on the head every now and then. They recently appointed Grant Robertson as deputy prime minster and seems he will have a lot to do with Covid-19 decisions in the future. I haven't looked into the guy but I suspect that he must be a very shady character to be appointed for such a position. Wouldn't be surprised if the Covid hysteria will ramp up again around late December so they can convince people that we need a vaccine so things can return to normal. Jacinda and the media always mention that we need a vaccine so things can return to normal but we must also adjust to the new normal because life can never return to the old normal but it is important to take a vaccine anyway so we can return to the old normal but that's just so you take a vaccine because that is part of the new normal.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I live in New Zealand. So many sheep here think the sun shines out Jacinda's derriere. They are easily fooled by her charming smile just like sheep on the farm are fooled by the shepherd patting them on the head every now and then.
The lockdown in NZ was extreme and based on only a few cases, that's crazy! I'm surprised people put up with it. I guess that's the cult of personality mixed with the power of the media and effective propaganda.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Covid hysteria will ramp up again around late December so they can convince people that we need a vaccine so things can return to normal.
I'm sure that's the plan. They keep on selling normal and the new normal at the same time. But in reality the old normal is in fact their new normal.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
‘This is how freedom dies’: The folly of Britain’s coercive Covid strategy

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/-this-is-how-freedom-dies-the-folly-of-britain-s-coercive-covid-strategy

During the Covid-19 pandemic, the British state has exercised coercive powers over its citizens on a scale never previously attempted. It has taken effective legal control, enforced by the police, over the personal lives of the entire population: where they could go, whom they could meet, what they could do even within their own homes. For three months it placed everybody under a form of
house arrest, qualified only by their right to do a limited number of things approved by ministers. All of this has been authorised by ministerial decree with minimal Parliamentary involvement. It has been the most significant interference with personal freedom in the history of our country. We have never sought to do such a thing before, even in wartime and even when faced with health crises far more serious than this one.

It is customary for those who doubt the legality or constitutional propriety of the government’s acts to start with a hand-wringing declaration that they do so with a heavy heart, not doubting for a moment the need for the measures taken. I shall not follow that tradition. I do not doubt the seriousness of the epidemic, but I believe that history will look back on the measures taken to contain it as
a monument of collective hysteria and governmental folly. This evening, however, I am not concerned with the wisdom of this policy, but only with its implications for the government of our country. So remarkable a departure from our liberal traditions surely calls for some consideration of its legal and constitutional basis.

A Freeman

Superstar
Letter below linked on: https://rense.com//

Beware The Covid PCR Test - Your Life Depends On It

The Chinese Communist anti-God government (CCP) wants to map the genome of every human+being on this planet. They, in conjunction with Dr. Anthony Fauci, purposefully released a fake virus, on flu-vaccinated and 5G irradiated Wuhan and Milan populations, to kill enough people, so that fear and panic would envelop the faithless world. Fear of death would force every faithless person to want to be tested and vaccinated. Media hype of wildly exaggerated death-rates and virus-surges, forced lockdowns and all sorts of restrictions, including health-harming face-nappies and anti-social distancing. The Chinese CCP-controlled W.H.O. with the assistance of eugenicists Kill and Melinda Gates, falsely named it a pandemic, in order to shut down the world’s economy and education systems, until T.H.E.Y. (The Hierarchy Enslaving You) have a vaccine ready, to change your DNA, and microchip you.

King of kings’ Bible - Gospel of Mark 4:40 And Jesus said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

The Chinese CCP, in conjunction with the companies in the USA that are controlled by them, created a $12 device that can read the genome of a person who has taken a Covid test. Later on, after they have injected their experimental vaccine, they will test people again to see how their DNA has changed, and keep injecting their vaccines and retesting, until they reach their desired goal of complete life and death control over every person on Earth, and have reduced the world’s population to less than 500 million, as T.H.E.Y. have planned and written in stone, on the Georgia Guide-Stones.

The reason for this, is, once all the people’s data has been collected and analyzed, the Chinese CCP can determine specific DNA sequences for individuals, families, ethnic groups, racial subgroups, etc., to devise methods of killing via illnesses, ELF, 5G, poisons, and other methods to target and remove anyone who resists, wherever they are. They can locate you through contact-tracing, via your smart-phone, or micro-chip and destroy specific families, certain individuals within a family or group, or prevent procreation to reduce the population, as outlined on the Georgia Guide-Stones.

The modern day Dr. Frankensteins, or Josef “doctor death” Mengeles; take your pick of name, in the pharmaceutical and medical industry, falsely and deceptively called the health-industry; are ignoring the Nuremberg Code and using everyone as lab-rats to experiment on, and should be executed like the Nazis were for experimenting on their prisoners. That’s why the Nuremberg Code came into being, to prevent future experimenting on people, and God’s Law condemns to death people who participate in pharmacy.

Please watch Vaxxed 2. - https://www.brighteon.com/7dd88704-75fe-4ea8-9653-4f265e0c3427 72

Whenever you take a Covid test, you are contributing to this major Satanic CCP project for global control, domination and population-reduction. You are giving away your freedom, your health, personal DNA and other info, civil and God-given rights, and helping evil Satanists to be your master, or executioner!

The Chinese CCP is using a technology called—PCR. This is what they use to scan the genomes after infecting people with the virus.

Atheist anti-God China itself is the instrument of a group, or control system, for which they are a pawn. Satan and his satanic Deep State/ Illuminati are the people behind this evil plan.

Finally, this information MUST be spread globally, by any means possible, because the MSM will either ignore it or lie about and contradict it; try to prevent anyone from promoting it, by calling truth-tellers conspiracy-theorists and censoring it; shadow-banning; deplatforming; etc. Everyone on Earth has the right to know the REAL reason that this satanic virus hoax has been perpetrated on mankind, and why governments are so hell-bent on testing everyone for it, and are trying to mandate testing and vaccination, and wearing a health-harming face-nappy in the meantime.

I ask those who read this message to think extremely carefully about what they should be doing to stop this insanity, what the Satanic China-loving government of Gibraltar should be forced to do, and what the global response should be, according to God’s Law and the Nuremberg Code.

If nothing is done to stop this, every human on Earth is in grave danger.

Peace be upon you,

Christ.
Christs.net

How to Lawfully Decline a Vaccine & other Pharmaceutical Frauds (e.g. Masks, Tests)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Lately, the PTB are bemoaning the lack of public trust in governments and other institutions because of all their covid lies, obviously, and i've been left wondering how exactly they intend to get that trust back. It seems to me that there are only two options: outright authoritarianism or manufacture that trust through public drugging or something along those lines.
Unless there is serious push back from the masses, I see authoritarianism as the standard.

They now have us on a leash. We go into lockdown until people are losing it, then they loosen the leash. They then blame the masses for having too much freedom which they say is causing more cases. While at the same time dividing the population. They then repeat the process, slowly taking away even more of our freedoms with each lockdown and install even more authoritarian measures until people either lose it or cave and accept the new normal. While at the same time phony promises of a return to normal await those who accept the shot(s).

Cintra

Star
‘This is how freedom dies’: The folly of Britain’s coercive Covid strategy

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/-this-is-how-freedom-dies-the-folly-of-britain-s-coercive-covid-strategy

During the Covid-19 pandemic, the British state has exercised coercive powers over its citizens on a scale never previously attempted. It has taken effective legal control, enforced by the police, over the personal lives of the entire population: where they could go, whom they could meet, what they could do even within their own homes. For three months it placed everybody under a form of
house arrest, qualified only by their right to do a limited number of things approved by ministers. All of this has been authorised by ministerial decree with minimal Parliamentary involvement. It has been the most significant interference with personal freedom in the history of our country. We have never sought to do such a thing before, even in wartime and even when faced with health crises far more serious than this one.

It is customary for those who doubt the legality or constitutional propriety of the government’s acts to start with a hand-wringing declaration that they do so with a heavy heart, not doubting for a moment the need for the measures taken. I shall not follow that tradition. I do not doubt the seriousness of the epidemic, but I believe that history will look back on the measures taken to contain it as
a monument of collective hysteria and governmental folly. This evening, however, I am not concerned with the wisdom of this policy, but only with its implications for the government of our country. So remarkable a departure from our liberal traditions surely calls for some consideration of its legal and constitutional basis.
I reckon they are going to have a vaccine, or an app, or a wearable that 'saves christmas'

Are we really too lazy to have a revolution???
I think we are all just going to stay in and watch it on TV.
'Bacause it's raining'

A Freeman

Superstar
I reckon they are going to have a vaccine, or an app, or a wearable that 'saves christmas'
It may be too soon for broad scale deployment of the vaccine (incrementalism/fabianism).

It seems more likely mandatory PCR testing will be implemented first, for multiple reasons.

Are we really too lazy to have a revolution???
I think we are all just going to stay in and watch it on TV.
'Bacause it's raining'
Most are either still asleep or too apathetic and cowardly to understand we are at war. The longer the people delay taking action to put an end to this tyranny, the more will be murdered.

People were laughing about the sex doll brothels but given her (Tam) comments, it sure looks like the Covid experiment will accelerate a pivot to that lifestyle/preference.

From the article:
“You’ll own nothing” — And “you’ll be happy about it.” Instead, you’ll rent everything you need, and it’ll be delivered by drone right to your door
This screams slavery.....feudalism....to me.

“Polluters will have to pay to emit carbon dioxide”
Humans exhale carbondioxide, so this goal of theirs, by 2030, means that they'll have to drastically reduce the population.

And, according to Macron advisor Jacques Attali, tech-austerity is coming. The Screen New Deal certainly brings tech-austerity to life.

In the beginning, covid was dubbed the "Boomer Remover" so i guess its fallout is inclusive of removing the boomers through euthanasia since the future doesn't look so promising for that age group.

Edit to add:
View attachment 44949
That Theresa Tam woman is a lunatic. Of course she’s preaching their narrative. Yeah none of this is coincidental- this is their endgame - human drones, living at home, producing for the elite but without freedom, the ability to have a family, to reproduce or have any control over their own existence. They want us all enslaved and reduced to “worker class” drones.

As Bertrand Russell stated:

“Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible …

The Nazis were more scientific than the present rulers of Russia … If they had survived, they would probably have soon taken to scientific breeding. Any nation which adopts this practice will, within a generation, secure great military advantages.

The system, one may surmise, will be something like this: except possibly in the governing aristocracy, all but 5 per cent of males and 30 per cent of females will be sterilised.

The 30 per cent of females will be expected to spend the years from eighteen to forty in reproduction, in order to secure adequate cannon fodder. As a rule, artificial insemination will be preferred to the natural method …

Gradually, by selective breeding, the congenital differences between rulers and ruled will increase until they become almost different species. A revolt of the plebs would become as unthinkable as an organized insurrection of sheep against the practice of eating mutton.“

After the WHO faked a pandemic back in 2009, they(including the CDC) realized that the scandal had tarnished their reputation which is partly why the movie Contagion was made. DOCUMENTS

Yeah - “moral bioenhancement”. Remember that term folks? The one so called “ethicists” promote? You know for the “good of the herd” I mean, uh, humanity...

Karlysymon

Superstar
Unless there is serious push back from the masses, I see authoritarianism as the standard.

They now have us on a leash. We go into lockdown until people are losing it, then they loosen the leash. They then blame the masses for having too much freedom which they say is causing more cases. While at the same time dividing the population. They then repeat the process, slowly taking away even more of our freedoms with each lockdown and install even more authoritarian measures until people either lose it or cave and accept the new normal. While at the same time phony promises of a return to normal await those who accept the shot(s).
While this article has been widely talked about and posted in the beginning of all this. Its worth a re-read at this point in time, 10months in...
It's funny that Gates pumped money into ICL and producing this assesment but he's the same guy who keeps saying "do this and get back to normal!"

The folks over at Imperial College London are still doing the rounds on network tv.

While this article has been widely talked about and posted in the beginning of all this. Its worth a re-read at this point in time, 10months in...
It's funny that Gates pumped money into ICL and producing this assesment but he's the same guy who keeps saying "do this and get back to normal!"

The folks over at Imperial College London are still doing the rounds on network tv.
F*ck Imperial College and their flagrantly inaccurate “models.”