COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

I hear ya. Their psy-op is meant to break us down. I know it's affected me but I still try to get out and go for really long walks with my girlfriend to discuss stuff and clear my head. It helps. I have to distract myself with hobbies as well. If I didn't I think I would go nuts.
ive never done so many jig saw puzzles, its the only thing keeping me sane

Carolyn

Star

So 385 deaths were the highest amount of deaths to covid since May but yet Im sure I remember them saying thousands had died around May/June!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Worthwhile video from Debess.
Vaccines & the Spanish Flu

DesertRose

Superstar
From video: "For me it is apparent that vast majority of the world is waging war on its own people.......a mass culling like poultry, animals being led to the slaughter."
EXCLUSIVE Interview! Are Governments Are Using COVID Crisis to Mask Collapse Of The Global Economy?

A.J.

Star
The Tests: Covid-19 and the Benign “Common Cold” Coronavirus Influenza. Can They be Distinguished?
It has long been known that benign coronavirus species are capable of causing 15 – 30 % of common colds [influenza] (usual symptoms: runny nose, cough, sore throat).

This reality was recently mentioned by a renowned virologist from Germany, in an interview where he also admitted that laboratory confirmation of COVID-19 is next to impossible given the high incidence of both false-positive “COVID-19” PCR swab tests and false positive “COVID-19” serum antibody tests.

Apparently, neither test seems to be able to distinguish between the benign coronaviruses that can cause common colds and the more serious coronavirus that actually causes COVID-19!
I didn’t say anything previously, but due to my workplace, I had to get tested weekly. I took 2 in one day last time - siliva reg test in the morning and nasal-rapid in the afternoon. I tested (-) on the reg and (+) on the rapid - around the same time, the night before, I started developing cold symptoms. I essentially had a man cold for 7 - 10: runny nose, congestion, itchy throat (very occasional cough) and would get a little clammy if I tried to do too much. No temp. Was nothing to lockdown over.

Last edited:

A.J.

Star
Flu shot is being made mandatory at my job. I fear the flu shot cause I don’t want to be part of a cycle in which this all gets lumped together via gene-altering vaccine. (I will work a religious exemption hard).

I’ve been told that most reported flu cases during previous years are not from cases where there was a positive lab test for influenza. Instead, it's based on reported symptoms. That's why it's called ILI - Influenza-Like Illness. That's also why yearly flu deaths are actually called P&I deaths. P&I stands for Pneumonia and Influenza. Now that COVID's here, that complicates things.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/overview.htm#anchor_1539281356004

In previous seasons, the NCHS surveillance data were used to calculate the percent of all deaths occurring each week that had pneumonia and/or influenza (P&I) listed as a cause of death. Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, COVID-19 coded deaths were added to P&I to create the PIC (pneumonia, influenza, and/or COVID-19) classification. PIC includes all deaths with pneumonia, influenza, and/or COVID-19 listed on the death certificate. Because many influenza deaths and many COVID-19 deaths have pneumonia included on the death certificate, P&I no longer measures the impact of influenza in the same way that is has in the past. This is because the proportion of pneumonia deaths associated with influenza is now influenced by COVID-19-related pneumonia. The PIC percentage and the number of influenza and number of COVID-19 deaths will be presented in order to help better understand the impact of these viruses on mortality and the relative contribution of each virus to PIC mortality.

Last edited:

chrisocn

Established
I had no idea that Ronald Reagan had so many quotes. It's been said that Reagan's would-be-assassin John Hinkley Jr. was Mk ultra'd. That VP Bush would have been top dog much sooner had Hinkley been successful. No wonder Reagan harbored such anti-gov sentiment.
Don't forget, Ronald Reagan was a member of Bohemian Grove, was a Holywood actor, his administration was involved with the Iran/Contra scandal, was an ex-Democrat (from California no less), and had a wife who was heavy into astrology.

Reagan_BG.jpg

The Unfortunate Truth About Ronald Reagan -- Neither a Great Nor Good President

We also need to remember that he did NOT want HW Bush as his running mate because he was an insider (ie- CFR, Trilateral Commission). He was vehemently opposed and I believe because President Reagan went up against the establishment...his life was threatened with an assassination attempt. Remember, Reagan was a part of a secret society where one is not supposed to "go against the grain" sort of speak. How many other times have we seen this with others in entertainment, politics, etc.?

Finally, this is an excerpt from an article in People, which is verifiable:

"Towards the end of the Reagan years in the White House, it was revealed that Ronald and Nancy were avid fans of astrology – they even had a go-to astrologer, Joan Quigley, who worked with them throughout the campaign and then into Ronald’s presidency. As former aide Donald Regan once said: “Virtually every major move and decision the Reagans made during my time as White House Chief of Staff was cleared in advance with a woman in San Francisco who drew up horoscopes to make certain that the planets were in a favorable alignment for the enterprise.”

And, yes, Hinckley was MK-Ultra and had a copy of Catcher In The Rye in his possession after the attempt. As did Mark David Chapman who assassinated John Lennon, and whom Jeb Bush was supposedly his handler. As did Lee Harvey Oswald.,, who supposedly assassinated President John F. Kennedy..hmmmmmmm???

meximonk

Star
Don't forget, Ronald Reagan was a member of Bohemian Grove, was a Holywood actor, his administration was involved with the Iran/Contra scandal, was an ex-Democrat (from California no less), and had a wife who was heavy into astrology.

View attachment 44720

The Unfortunate Truth About Ronald Reagan -- Neither a Great Nor Good President

We also need to remember that he did NOT want HW Bush as his running mate because he was an insider (ie- CFR, Trilateral Commission). He was vehemently opposed and I believe because President Reagan went up against the establishment...his life was threatened with an assassination attempt. Remember, Reagan was a part of a secret society where one is not supposed to "go against the grain" sort of speak. How many other times have we seen this with others in entertainment, politics, etc.?

Finally, this is an excerpt from an article in People, which is verifiable:

"Towards the end of the Reagan years in the White House, it was revealed that Ronald and Nancy were avid fans of astrology – they even had a go-to astrologer, Joan Quigley, who worked with them throughout the campaign and then into Ronald’s presidency. As former aide Donald Regan once said: “Virtually every major move and decision the Reagans made during my time as White House Chief of Staff was cleared in advance with a woman in San Francisco who drew up horoscopes to make certain that the planets were in a favorable alignment for the enterprise.”

And, yes, Hinckley was MK-Ultra and had a copy of Catcher In The Rye in his possession after the attempt. As did Mark David Chapman who assassinated John Lennon, and whom Jeb Bush was supposedly his handler. As did Lee Harvey Oswald.,, who supposedly assassinated President John F. Kennedy..hmmmmmmm???
It's been said that Ronald Reagan was "on our side" until the assasination attempt. IDK if this is true or not, but I remember when it happened. Here's what Bill Hick's has to say on the matter:

People I know from CA that were into Politics there (ran or served) said that this wasn't true at all, that he was a closet communist and many in LA used to call him, "Red Ronnie." So many lies, so much to wade through. Good post btw.

chrisocn

Established
Flu shot is being made mandatory at my job. I fear the flu shot cause I don’t want to be part of a cycle in which this all gets lumped together via gene-altering vaccine. (I will work a religious exemption hard).

I’ve been told that most flu cases during previous years are not from cases where there was a positive lab test for influenza. Instead, it's based on reported symptoms. That's why it's called ILI - Influenza-Like Illness. That's also why yearly flu deaths are actually called P&I deaths. P&I stands for Pneumonia and Influenza. Now that COVID's here, that complicates things.

Funny given the health authorities have stated it is essentially non-existent this season:

Flu away: Scientists baffled at disappearance of influenza… but is it really gone, or just masked by Covid-19?

meximonk

Star
I know what you mean. It's mass hysteria! People avoid walking near other people. The other day a follow tenant was racing out of the mail room as I was coming to check for mail. It's absolutely crazy.

I've posted this before but George Carlin said it best.

We've got George's entire collection. He's the only cussing atheist comedian who I actually made part of their Highschool Home School Curriculum. No, I'm not kidding.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

I’ve been told that most reported flu cases during previous years are not from cases where there was a positive lab test for influenza. Instead, it's based on reported symptoms. That's why it's called ILI - Influenza-Like Illness. That's also why yearly flu deaths are actually called P&I deaths. P&I stands for Pneumonia and Influenza. Now that COVID's here, that complicates things.

Complete scam. Thanks for finding that and posting.

From the CDC:
Screenshot_2020-10-26 COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER THE GREAT RESET, ...png

t43t43t.jpeg

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It's been said that Ronald Reagan was "on our side" until the assasination attempt. IDK if this is true or not, but I remember when it happened. Here's what Bill Hick's has to say on the matter:

People I know from CA that were into Politics there (ran or served) said that this wasn't true at all, that he was a closet communist and many in LA used to call him, "Red Ronnie." So many lies, so much to wade through. Good post btw.
It's really sad. Hicks died so young. He would talk about how the good guys get taken out and they let all the demons run amok. Makes you wonder.

A.J.

Star
Last edited: