COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

A Freeman

Superstar
The Nazification of Medicine

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=215475

Alarming parallels between Nazi and CoVid Medicine

Research the Nuremberg Code.

In this exclusive Brasscheck interview, Kevin Corbett goes into detail about an aspect of the CoVid Crisis Con that is being otherwise actively ignored: The use of the “threat” to justify the suspension – and perversion – of normal medical practice.

The focus is on the sinister distortions taking place in the UK, but they apply to other countries including the United States.

As a trained nurse who worked with the first generation of AIDS patients in the UK and became a PhD university lecturer educating nurses, Kevin Corbett is uniquely qualified to address this issue.

A Freeman

Superstar

justjess

Superstar
The governor and the uniformed ones or the protestors? Or both?
I support people’s right to protest what they feel is injustice. I do note the hypocrisy though (not speaking about you necessarily) of people who only support those who agree with what they deem injustice or not

Carolyn

Star
I support people’s right to protest what they feel is injustice. I do note the hypocrisy though (not speaking about you necessarily) of people who only support those who agree with what they deem injustice or not
I think the way things are going a lot of people are scared and confused and don't know what to believe. Its hard to know who to trust especially when the people you have trusted for many years doctors etc could be capabale of anything so terrible. Serious head fuck but I imagine thats what they are aiming for!?

Is there any way that people could communicate with each other if the internet is down or are unable to communicate by phone etc Clearly can't rely on facebook, YT or Twitter either.

justjess

Superstar
I think the way things are going a lot of people are scared and confused and don't know what to believe. Its hard to know who to trust especially when the people you have trusted for many years doctors etc could be capabale of anything so terrible. Serious head fuck but I imagine thats what they are aiming for!?

Is there any way that people could communicate with each other if the internet is down or are unable to communicate by phone etc Clearly can't rely on facebook, YT or Twitter either.
Ham radio

polymoog

Superstar
what i would like to see:

WE do a false flag on the government: a cop tazes a guy who wasnt wearing a mask and he dies, someone videotapes it and spreads it on social media. anti-lockdown and anti-maskers flip out and the government starts rolling back all of these lockdown and mask restrictions. a new slogan comes out, "back to normal" and its plastered everywhere, painted on the roads, on the fields at sporting events, etc.

Your friends have been working hard to delegitimize protests this year, by, due to corporate and media influencing, having mass riots aimed at the destruction of the common peoples property. Did these people do that? How many old ladies did they beat with 2x4s? How many people out driving did they pull out of their cars and beat? How many murders of people who had nothing to do with their protest? How many small businesses did they destroy and loot? Answer, none, thats what your friends, the paid protestors did, because there needed to be a mass movement to delegitimize people protesting the new world order that is being implemented right now. Now get out of here with your bullshit false equivilancy.

one is a phony fake show, and the other is... hmm!

the difference is that these naples protesters are screaming that its fake and BS.
Can't wait to see how many newspapers call them "activists", and how many corporations give them their support. Spoiler alert, it's going to be none. Funny that!

justjess

Superstar
Your friends have been working hard to delegitimize protests this year, by, due to corporate and media influencing, having mass riots aimed at the destruction of the common peoples property. Did these people do that? How many old ladies did they beat with 2x4s? How many people out driving did they pull out of their cars and beat? How many murders of people who had nothing to do with their protest? How many small businesses did they destroy and loot? Answer, none, thats what your friends, the paid protestors did, because there needed to be a mass movement to delegitimize people protesting the new world order that is being implemented right now. Now get out of here with your bullshit false equivilancy.
Your going to have to remind me.. who are “my friends” again? And what on earth leads you to believe they are my friends?

A riot is a riot is a riot. As I said... for people like YOU and YOUR FRIENDS - they are fine if they are for reasons you agree with, and should result in death or imprisonment if you don’t. Guess what? Injustice is injustice is injustice. No one appointed YOU and YOUR FRIENDS the rightful judge of other people’s lived experience and what injustice in their own lives looks like. Grow a consistent moral background and stop being a hypocrite for chrissakes.

read up a little about what’s going on in Naples, about the jews in Brooklyn. Both definately qualifies as a riot. Both involved destruction and violence towards people and property. Naples involved violence towards cops. But your a-ok with it for some odd reason :rolleyes:

justjess

Superstar
Does anybody even have one lol cant imagine it would be easy to get hold of? I have 0 idea.
Amazon. You can buy a set of six all preprogrammed to the same channel for a couple hundred. Not sure the range though. Last ditch efforts lol.

justjess

Superstar
one is a phony fake show, and the other is... hmm!

the difference is that these naples protesters are screaming that its fake and BS.
Who gives you the right to decide what qualifies as injustice in another persons life?

Your going to have to remind me.. who are “my friends” again? And what on earth leads you to believe they are my friends?
The people you’ve been going to boot for for months while trying to pretend you’re just a passive observer (who refuses to observe their crimes)
A riot is a riot is a riot.
Totally untrue and here why
they are fine if they are for reasons you agree with, and should result in death or imprisonment if you don’t. Guess what? Injustice is injustice is injustice. No one appointed YOU and YOUR FRIENDS the rightful judge of other people’s lived experience and what injustice in their own lives looks like. Grow a consistent moral background and stop being a hypocrite for chrissakes.
A riot where you are breaking into random stores and stealing
killing and beating random bypassers
destroying peoples cars that you don’t even know
Beating anyone passing by who is not rioting into a pulp
IS DIFFERENT THAN

a protest where you voice your grievances and don’t attack other common people. Try to wrap your mind around that would you

ONE MORE POINT
You are somehow weighing the injustices acted upon these different groups.
those are inconsequential.
i am talking about the acts of the riots. NOBODY is talking about the validity of the respective protests, but the horrific ways that the American left wing terrorists unleashed their grievances upon the common people through violence.

The jews in Brooklyn burned THEIR OWN MASKS you hypocrite. That is nothing like your friends burning down a car lot of a random person to send a message to the common people. Your friends are rioting against normal people. That’s why they ar the ones they attack.

this will be my last reply in this thread because I will not derail it. If you want to spew out more hypocricies and untruths, do it on the George Floyd thread

Last edited: