COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

meximonk

Star
Keep drilling it into the sheeple's minds. It's so akward to see what I've spent 30 years of my life trying to warn people about while being persecuted for it come to the forefront. And of course, now that everything we've been warning the sleeple about is coming true right in front of them, what to we hear from the peanut gallery? Crickets.

meximonk

Star
Regarding the growing amount of Protests against the Lockdowns & Masks:

I've heard consistently that there are "two Coronaviruses",
1) the one that is basically similar to the flu, but possibly even less dangerous
2) the 2nd one that is deadly, only being used at first against celebrities that protest loudly, and that will be used later in an attempt to bring the protesters into line

The question I keep asking myself, and I'm wondering if you feel the same, are people now awake enough to see the forest for the trees when the, "real pandemic" is released by TPTB?

EDIT: Corrected spelling error, changed "consistantly" to "consistently"

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
2) the 2nd one that is deadly, only being used at first against celebrities that protest loudly, and that will be used later in an attempt to bring the protesters into line
I'm not sure what you mean here. Can you explain?

The question I keep asking myself, and I'm wondering if you feel the same, are people now awake enough to see the forest for the trees when the, "real pandemic" is released by TPTB?
I think too many people are brainwashed and will buy whatever the media are selling.

meximonk

Star
I'm not sure what you mean here. Can you explain?

I think too many people are brainwashed and will buy whatever the media are selling.
#2 - Seems like everyone who gets a rather large following and who screams that the Plandemic is fake dies from it quite soon afterwards.

I'm actually pondering starting a thread on this alone.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
#2 - Seems like everyone who gets a rather large following and who screams that the Plandemic is fake dies from it quite soon afterwards.

That's interesting. I'm not aware of any celebrities that have spoken out then died soon after. Actually one comes to mind but I can't remember who it was. Minor celeb.

meximonk

Star
That's interesting. I'm not aware of any celebrities that have spoken out then died soon after. Actually one comes to mind but I can't remember who it was. Minor celeb.
Sounds like it's time to start a thread. I'm getting forum participant fatigue, starting to gradually lapse back into lurker mode. (I can hear some folks clapping all the way out here in the middle of the jungle).

You'd be a great candidate for starting such a thread. It'll probably shock you once you starting getting a lot of names together.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

The reality is anyone who dies today, will most likely get tagged as having died of CV-1984 whether they are a celebrity or not. If they are a celebrity then of course the controlled media will be all over it. I'm seeing this in my own life, with someone I knew who had a serious medical condition, who recently passed away, having been labeled as a CV death. It's unbelievable.

Sounds like it's time to start a thread. I'm getting forum participant fatigue, starting to gradually lapse back into lurker mode. (I can hear some folks clapping all the way out here in the middle of the jungle).

You'd be a great candidate for starting such a thread. It'll probably shock you once you starting getting a lot of names together.
I'll pass thanks.:)

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Anti-lockdown protesters smash police cars in Naples after new Covid-19
restrictions announced (VIDEOS)

https://www.rt.com/news/504447-naples-protesters-smash-cars/

Protesters defied curfew and attacked police vehicles in Italy’s third-largest city of Naples. The anger was sparked by the governor’s call for a new lockdown after the spread of Covid-19 hit a new daily record.

Chanting “Freedom!” the angry crowds marched through the city streets on Friday night, with some hurling bottles, smoke bombs and other projectiles at the officers. Others attempted to erect barricades using garbage containers and set some of them on fire. Police deployed tear gas as they tried to disperse the rioters.

Videos posted on social media show groups of people attacking police vehicles, forcing the officers to leave the scene.

justjess

Superstar

Protesters defied curfew and attacked police vehicles in Italy’s third-largest city of Naples. The anger was sparked by the governor’s call for a new lockdown after the spread of Covid-19 hit a new daily record.

Chanting “Freedom!” the angry crowds marched through the city streets on Friday night, with some hurling bottles, smoke bombs and other projectiles at the officers. Others attempted to erect barricades using garbage containers and set some of them on fire. Police deployed tear gas as they tried to disperse the rioters.

Videos posted on social media show groups of people attacking police vehicles, forcing the officers to leave the scene.
God..: what criminals! ;)

polymoog

Superstar
Passengers Push Back On Airline Mask Requirements As Travel Bans Soar
Nearly 1,500 people have been banned across 6 different airlines for violating facemask requirements, according to the report. Flight attendants have said that incidents have increased as the President has "belittled mask-wearing".
The airlines don't however, have the option of banning eating or drinking during flights; and this is where many anti-maskers find their "exception" while on the plane. Some will sip a coffee "for an hour or more", the Journal notes, just so they don't have to put their mask back on.

BAM!!!

polymoog

Superstar

these anti-lockdown protesters are being labeled as "fascists" and "far right protesters" from the leftist MSM outlets everywhere else.

Far-right protesters clash with Rome police over virus curfew

yahoo adds in: "Some 200 masked militants belonging to neo-fascist group Forza Nuova hurled projectiles at police and set rubbish bins alight in a second night of street protests after hundreds of demonstrators clashed with officers in Naples further south. "

we can see where this is going.