COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

meximonk

Star
So I'm sure by now we've all heard the mind boggling sums of money being "spent" on "fighting this virus"... billions of pounds/dollars being poured in to "try and save lives"

Well if this is the case we have a very simple question to ask....cui bono?

Let's have a look at the people who benefit financially from this invisible enemy.

On a farm, all decisions are made to benefit the farmer, not the animals, save the sheep dogs and mice eating cats. And when the farm goes bankrupt, even the sheep dogs and cats are fair game. Don't eat the local chinese food.

meximonk

Star
(Wearily blows dust of decoding machine) o_O
Translation for those who didn't get enough sleep,
or imbibed a bit too much than was good for them,
or the few who have what I call "the mexi syndrome", exuding symptoms of extreme fatigue from meximonk's frequent and longwinded posts:

(If you can't make fun of yourself you're not worth much to anybody) :p

farmer = Illuminati
animals = you and me
sheep dogs / cats = pigs, uh, I mean police, military, jailors, judges, city councils, congress, mayors, presidents, etc.
farm = countr(ies/y)

It's a shameless "Animal Farm" ripoff twisted to my own liking with a little joke about chinese food thrown in at the end for good measure.

Carolyn

Star
Thanks for sharing this. It shouldn't be too terribly difficult for people to connect the dots and see that eventually the only items that will be sold are the ones t.h.e.y. want sold to the public (everywhere, not just in Wales).

The best way to make everyone sick is to starve them out, poison the air and what food and water remain, and directly inject poisons into as many as possible. If they can con people into wearing masks to dumb them down even further, so they're even more accepting of this mass murder being carried out under the guise of public health and safety, it only speeds the process on its way.

We (the "useless eaters"/consumers) are the "non-essential items" that have already been banned in their envisioned new world.
I can't see this flying here, people already out protesting, this is beyond ridiculous!! There will be riots!

meximonk

Star
Yup. The Plandemic (per their published whitepapers) is implementing it, and the masks appear to be pre-programming the people for what the Bible calls the Mark of the Beast. Notice that they had to get the smart grid and i.o.t. in place first, Smart Meters, 5G, 5G Sats, and the like. And the damn plandemic also pushes many more to get Smart Phones.

Their earlier writings indicated that somewhere along the line they intend to have a brief intermission in all this called World War III pitting the worlds Religions against each other. They wanted to wait til' the US was preoccupied by Civil War 2.0 First though.

WWIII planned sides:
Side A
Traditional Judaism,
Traditional Christianity,
Western Europe,
UK,
Israel,
India,
Canada,
US (if it's not completely torn apart by the planned Civil War)
Japan,
South Korea,
South Africa,
Thailand,
Western Dominated African States,

Side B
Islam,
China,
Russia(?),
Pakistan,
North Korea,
Cuba,
Singapore,
Iran,
Venezuela,
Vietnam,
Communist African States,
Syria,
Latin America(?),

Probable / Possible Neutrals
Australia,
New Zealand,
Switzerland,
Iceland(?),
Iraq,
Latin America,
Finland,
Select Parts of Eastern Europe(?)
Nepal(?)
Mongolia(?)

Don't forget, both sides are to be planned and controlled by the Illumianti to their own detriment. Divide & Conquer, you know the Drill.

Don't forget, I said this was the plan, not what's going to happen. These tools frequently get it wrong, and cover up their screwups with something else.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
So I'm sure by now we've all heard the mind boggling sums of money being "spent" on "fighting this virus"... billions of pounds/dollars being poured in to "try and save lives"

Well if this is the case we have a very simple question to ask....cui bono?

Let's have a look at the people who benefit financially from this invisible enemy.

Interesting video A2.
Makes a good case in pointing out just who the bad actors are, but neglects the fact that the reason these inept individuals/entities got these massive contracts/responsibilities in the first place is because it's a psy-op. They can't have real, honest, experienced and truly worthy experts in charge. That would give away the plot.

Last edited:

Carolyn

Star
I remember a few years ago watching a program about a simulation of war between Israel and Palestinians, it was the Israelis who were "playing" out this simulation, cant remember where it was I seen it but its fucking disgusting that these people are allowed to sit in rooms playing their little fucking "games" about other peoples lives. I hope these fuckers all get lynched, its the least they deserve.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Passengers Push Back On Airline Mask Requirements As Travel Bans Soar
Nearly 1,500 people have been banned across 6 different airlines for violating facemask requirements, according to the report. Flight attendants have said that incidents have increased as the President has "belittled mask-wearing".