COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Trying to figure out if Canada has them beat because as Rocco Galati explains in the video below, McGill University, along with the World Economic Forum are trying to make humans into the "motherboard" of computers. I was unable to find the paper he's referring to, but I think this one closely references what he's discussing, under the guise of Alzheimer's:
Absolutely shocking what the cabal have planned. It's one thing to read about this stuff, but another to hear a lawyer discuss it. I'm so glad Rocco Galati is working on this lawsuit and inspiring other lawyers worldwide to do the same. Huge kodos!!

This information needs to get out to the public. I downloaded this video as I believe it soon may be taken down.

Dr. Theresa Tam, not only suggests that grandparents not hug their grandchildren, but people should be intimate together with masks on. I mean, seriously! How can anyone take heed to what this numskull says is completely beyond me. Her other "prevention method" according to Rocco, is to be intimate with yourself until 2022. Again, just another moronic and antihuman statement made:
Exactly. The controlled media not questioning any of her insane suggestions. Unbelievable.

meximonk

Star
I love the fact that you are downloading things like this when you see them. We have been downloading & saving every web page & video we visit / see for decades. Our archives are about to run out of space soon, however, the Economic effects of this Plandemic have made things very difficult on us (like they were planned to), not to mention our activism. I'm now running without a backup and hoping I can find one before it's too late. Been storing data since 1984. (Literally).

Anyways, main point being, if you need something that disappeared down the memory hole, let me know. You might be surprised what I have stored away.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I love the fact that you are downloading things like this when you see them. We have been downloading & saving every web page & video we visit / see for decades. Our archives are about to run out of space soon, however, the Economic effects of this Plandemic have made things very difficult on us (like they were planned to), not to mention our activism. I'm now running without a backup and hoping I can find one before it's too late. Been storing data since 1984. (Literally).

Anyways, main point being, if you need something that disappeared down the memory hole, let me know. You might be surprised what I have stored away.
1984? Wow! That's good to know. Thanks.

meximonk

Star
Trying to figure out if Canada has them beat because as Rocco Galati explains in the video below, McGill University, along with the World Economic Forum are trying to make humans into the "motherboard" of computers. I was unable to find the paper he's referring to, but I think this one closely references what he's discussing, under the guise of Alzheimer's:

While this was said weeks ago and may have already been posted, Rocco also states that our chief public health officer, Dr. Theresa Tam, not only suggests that grandparents not hug their grandchildren, but people should be intimate together with masks on. I mean, seriously! How can anyone take heed to what this numskull says is completely beyond me. Her other "prevention method" according to Rocco, is to be intimate with yourself until 2022. Again, just another moronic and antihuman statement made:

These morons need to learn about the word "hypoxia". Some are suggesting that's precisely why they're pushing the masks so hard, outside of doing a dry run for the mark. I bet it's both.

meximonk

Star

meximonk

Star
TRUMP SAYS COVID-19 VACCINE WON’T BE MANDATORY, BIDEN SAYS IT SHOULD BE
Yeah, until they unleash the REAL plague and all the sheeple even forget this and beg for their vax. I'm starting to think that the majority of the memory span of the American Public is less than 2 days.

Karlysymon

Star
More on the cashless society CV-19 scam.
Fed Announces It Will Quit Printing Paper Money (for the remainder of the year)
Beware of the filthy Covid cash! The push for a digital currency is here.
Coronavirus can remain infectious on bank notes, other surfaces for weeks: study
If paper money disappears, it stands to reason that all other paper material will be disappeared too: (in the longterm), books, documents (personal/gov't) etc..all digitized. In this interview on the sequel of the Handmaid's tale, Atwood said that totalitarian gov'ts eventually ban books/outlaw literacy.

The Coronavirus and the Constitution | Constitution Day Celebration Panel

Panel:

“The Coronavirus and the Constitution” Chairman: Ronald J. Pestritto Hillsdale College

“Is Freedom of Assembly Dead?” Robert Barnes | Barnes Law, LLP

“The Failure of Expertise” Alex Berenson | Author and Journalist

“The Politics of the Coronavirus” John Hinderaker | Powerline

View attachment 44234

Last edited:

meximonk

Star
If paper money disappears, it stands to reason that all other paper material will be disappeared too: (in the longterm), books, documents (personal/gov't) etc..all digitized. In this interview on the sequel of the Handmaid's tale, Atwood said that totalitarian gov'ts eventually ban books/outlaw literacy.
Hold on to your Glutimus Maximus's

A Freeman

Star
Blaylock: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks To The Healthy

Dr. Russell Blaylock warns that not only do face masks fail to protect the healthy from getting sick, but they also create serious health risks to the wearer. The bottom line is that if you are not sick, you should not wear a face mask.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
In this interview on the sequel of the Handmaid's tale, Atwood said that totalitarian gov'ts eventually ban books/outlaw literacy.
It doesn't surprise me that the cabal would want to keep the masses ignorant. They can just tell everyone it's hate speech. Easier to control. They have done a pretty good job so far.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Operation Warp Speed is Using a CIA-Linked Contractor to Keep Covid-19 Vaccine Contracts Secret
$6 billion in Covid-19 vaccine contracts awarded by Operation Warp Speed have been doled out by a secretive government contractor with deep ties to the CIA and DHS, escaping regulatory scrutiny and beyond the reach of FOIA requests.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Opinion: As physicians, mothers and daughters, we have concerns with COVID-19 rules
Opinion: We have watched young children be denied free play in parks and community centres, socialization, and education — and with these losses, much needed access to social services for the most vulnerable.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar