COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
For Journalists in Kenya, “2020 is the worst year on record”
Since the novel coronavirus outbreak in Kenya in March, more than 47 cases of arbitrary arrest, assault and harassment have been perpetrated against bloggers, online activists and human rights defenders, according to ARTICLE 19, a nongovernmental organization focused on freedom of expression. This compares to 15 cases in the previous five months (October 2019-March 2020).

“For online activists and journalists in Kenya, 2020 is the worst year on record,” said James Wamathai, director of the Bloggers Association of Kenya (BAKE). “The environment has grown much more hostile during the pandemic. I think it is a concerted effort on the part of the government to silence dissenting voices.”

Wamathai believes the crackdown is opportunism on the part of the Kenyan government. In most cases, online activists or bloggers are accused of publishing false information on COVID-19-related posts. All of the bloggers and activists identified are known to have previously posted material critical of the government.

Boris Johnson forces Manchester into the highest-level lockdown without financial support, despite Andy Burnham's (Machester's mayor) warning that many businesses are on the brink of shutting down, and that it will only increase homelessness and poverty.

Lil axe

Veteran

Aero

Superstar
People could have and should have decoupled themselves from google long ago.

- There are alternative search engines that can be used, e.g. Duck-Duck-Go (DDG), Ixquick, Startpage.
- Android phones can be de-googled, and there are alternative stores for downloading apps.
- Laptops can similarly be de-googled. Plenty of non-google browser alternatives.
- Youtube can and should be avoided. Many if not most documentary-type videos are being uploaded these daysto multiple platforms because of the censorship.
- It's understood how popular social media like google+ may be, but all of them, including fb, twitter, etc. should be seen for what they are: data-mining/intel gathering.

Are there perfect alternatives in this dystopian nightmare? Probably not. But avoiding google every which way possible should be seen as a must at this point, if it wasn't already seen that way before. If nothing else, it at least makes it more difficult for spying eyes.
You brought up some good points there. For argument sake, I would counter by saying many people depend on Google as their sole provider of income. Take my new business, for example. The most logical thing for me to do is try to get a piece of that Google advertising pie. It's the biggest pie around, and the reality is it's open for the taking because of how corrupt Google is.

I'm actually working on an investigative article on how Google is ripping off advertisers. But that's just the tip of the iceberg to what I've uncovered. The same thing is happening everywhere. 10 years ago, getting in front of American eyeballs was probably worth what people think it is. These days Americans are snobby and stingy as hell. So my strategy is to bid low or pay for the cheapest eyeballs available.

As is said about taking drugs (of any kind, including pharmaceutical)...JUST SAY NO.
I partly agree. Dude, if you got wounded badly somehow, you are allowed to take some morphine.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Bravo Rick Hillier!!
Questions: We Won't Back Down

From Rick Hillier:
Tomorrow, Wednesday, October 21st, 10 AM @ Queen’s Park, north of the Legislature, I will be challenging the unjust COVID law, restricting our ability to socially gather in groups larger than 25 people. I will NOT be protesting, but gathering with friends of freedom, leave your signs at home.

Watch my video and see how once again, the premier left before answering, and his substitute attempted to distort my words.

We will see if my assumptions are correct; Is the Ford government using the law to scare people into obedience, when in fact he is the one scared of a court challenge.

If you have time, remind Toronto By-Law, Toronto Police, the Premier, your local representative, and local health units that I will be socially gathering over the 25 person limit and they should come down and charge me.

This law deserves its day in court. Will the Premier defend his authoritarian laws or our Constitution?

Last edited: