COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Coronavirus: Test and Trace consultants paid equivalent of £1.5m salary
The private sector are paying consultants £7000 a day to work on its test and trace programme, allowing them to earn up to £35,000 a week, which is more than the annual salary of most NHS nurses.

The private sector are paying consultants £7000 a day to work on its test and trace programme, allowing them to earn up to £35,000 a week, which is more than the annual salary of most NHS nurses.
Insane! Glad the MSM is reporting on all of this.

Viral! World Lockdown Plan Leaked

https://www.henrymakow.com/2020/10/viral-world-lockdown-plan-leaked.html

This leak from the inner circles of the Canadian government, if true, confirms all of our worst fears. They plan to use the COVID hoax as a pretext to destroy the economy and put everyone in the world under lockdown unless they accept the vaccine.

They want to confiscate all of our property in exchange for a guaranteed income. And yes, they have a stronger virus planned.
Despite the rebuttal comment at the end of the article. Henry makes a good point.

judah

Rookie

Regarding a comment I posted ages ago, this is could be a very plausible reason for Sweden's Covid model. I think there's a psychological tactic being used via social media demonstrating how normal Sweden is, I think the reason the government in general dismisses questions is because it could bring microchips to the attention of GP?