COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

kerrichinchilla

Established
Just woke up to the news that the police have been given rights to people's personal medical information in the UK, they can then check the track and trace app and see those who are not isolating so they can fine people. I can see this being used for other reasons.

I won't download the app anyway, but if anyone does have it delete it if I was you.

DavidSon

Star
Halted Trials Raise Safety Questions About "Rushed" Covid Vaccine
WHO Warns Millennials May Not Receive Vaccine Until 2022

These aren't important articles but they're among several I've seen floating the narrative they won't have a vaccine immediately. Evil Gates was saying it could be late '21. Just my interpretation but I don't think they want a vaccine early- without that they can drag lockdowns on indefinitely. Just like all the planned confusion with testing (that has magically increased at the start of the NH flu season), they can activate and weaponize tests/treatments to suit their whim.

Just following orders

Established
Just woke up to the news that the police have been given rights to people's personal medical information in the UK, they can then check the track and trace app and see those who are not isolating so they can fine people. I can see this being used for other reasons.

I won't download the app anyway, but if anyone does have it delete it if I was you.
We’re weeks away from it being law that you have to have the app to go into pubs and restaurants.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Halted Trials Raise Safety Questions About "Rushed" Covid Vaccine
WHO Warns Millennials May Not Receive Vaccine Until 2022

These aren't important articles but they're among several I've seen floating the narrative they won't have a vaccine immediately. Evil Gates was saying it could be late '21. Just my interpretation but I don't think they want a vaccine early- without that they can drag lockdowns on indefinitely. Just like all the planned confusion with testing (that has magically increased at the start of the NH flu season), they can activate and weaponize tests/treatments to suit their whim.
I think there is a psyop element in play, where frustration on lockdowns and offered and withdrawn hopes are being used to steer the general public towards the preferred solutions. I don’t think anyone uninitiated truly knows the “preferred solution” in its fullness, but we can make educated guesses!

Just following orders

Established
...and the vaccine PR machine begins to wake up:-

Sooner or later they are going to have to be upfront ‘in plain sight’ about how the vaccine works. We all know they’ll be going with the DNA altering option. I guess the UK government has already referenced “biotechnological Medicine” and one of them is called Ambush I think, but that isn’t enough. There will have to be something so obvious that anyone that takes it will basically be made complicit.

going to be interesting to seehow they go about this.