COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

elsbet

Superstar
Full transcript. I posted the summary.

Video: “Crimes Against Humanity”: The German Corona Investigation.
“The PCR Pandemic”
Full Transcript By Reiner Fuellmich

Global Research, October 07, 2020
Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, 3 October 2020

The German Corona Investigative Committee has taken testimony from a large number of international scientists and experts since July 10, 2020.

Their conclusions are the following:

• The corona crisis must be renamed the “Corona Scandal”
  • It is:
    • The biggest tort case ever
    • The greatest crime against humanity ever committed
  • Those responsible must be:
    • Criminally prosecuted for crimes against humanity
    • Sued for civil damages
  • Deaths
    • There is no excess mortality in any country
    • Corona virus mortality equals seasonal flu
    • 94% of deaths in Bergamo were caused by transferring sick patients to nursing homes where they infected old people with weak immune systems
    • Doctors and hospitals worldwide were paid to declare deceased victims of Covid-19
    • Autopsies showed:
      • Fatalities almost all caused by serious pre-existing conditions
      • Almost all deaths were very old people
      • Sweden (no lockdown) and Britain (strict lockdown) have comparable disease and mortality statistics
    • US states with and without lockdowns have comparable disease and mortality statistics
  • Health
    • Hospitals remain empty and some face bankruptcy
    • Populations have T-cell immunity from previous influenza waves
    • Herd immunity needs only 15-25% population infection and is already achieved
    • Only when a person has symptoms can an infection be contagious
  • Tests:
    • Many scientists call this a PCR-test pandemic, not a corona pandemic
    • Very healthy and non-infectious people may test positive
    • Likelihood of false-positives is 89-94% or near certainty
    • Prof. Drosten developed his PCR test from an old SARS virus without ever having seen the real Wuhan virus from China
    • The PCR test is not based on scientific facts with respect to infections
    • PCR tests are useless for the detection of infections
    • A positive PCR test does not mean an infection is present or that an intact virus has been found
    • Amplification of samples over 35 cycles is unreliable but WHO recommended 45 cycles
  • Illegality:
    • The German government locked down, imposed social-distancing/ mask-wearing on the basis of a single opinion
    • The lockdown was imposed when the virus was already retreating
    • The lockdowns were based on non-existent infections
    • Former president of the German federal constitutional court doubted the constitutionality of the corona measures
    • Former UK supreme court judge Lord Sumption concluded there was no factual basis for panic and no legal basis for corona measures
    • German RKI (CDC equivalent) recommended no autopsies be performed
    • Corona measures have no sufficient factual or legal basis, are unconstitutional and must be repealed immediately
    • No serious scientist gives any validity to the infamous Neil Ferguson’s false computer models warning of millions of deaths
    • Mainstream media completely failed to report the true facts of the so-called pandemic
    • Democracy is in danger of being replaced by fascist totalitarian models
    • Drosten (of PCR test), Tedros of WHO, and others have committed crimes against humanity as defined in the International Criminal Code
    • Politicians can avoid going down with the charlatans and criminals by starting the long overdue public scientific discussion
  • Conspiracy:
    • Politicians and mainstream media deliberately drove populations to panic
    • Children were calculatedly made to feel responsible “for the painful tortured death of their parents and grandparents if they do not follow Corona rules”
    • The hopeless PCR test is used to create fear and not to diagnose
    • There can be no talk of a second wave
  • Injury and damage:
    • Evidence of gigantic health and economic damage to populations
    • Anti-corona measures have:
      • Killed innumerable people
      • Destroyed countless companies and individuals worldwide
    • Children are being taken away from their parents
    • Children are traumatized en masse
    • Bankruptcies are expected in small- and medium-sized businesses
  • Redress:
    • A class action lawsuit must be filed in the USA or Canada, with all affected parties worldwide having the opportunity to join
    • Companies and self-employed people must be compensated for damages
The CORONA SCANDAL

Just trying it on-- I plan to incorporate it into my conversations, albeit sparingly.

Thanks, Franks :)

meximonk

Star
...anyhoo, on that subject, (getting back on the rails) my in-Laws' family doctor here in Mexico, known to them for decades, took off one day with everything. No one knows where he went.

Before that happened, the night before in fact, he payed a visit to my in-Laws. He told them, "...I'm not going to be forced to give everyone a shot that I know will probably kill them."

We here in MX have been hearing scattered things like this since at least March. Oh and this occurred at least as far back as July, probably earlier.

meximonk

Star
...interestingly enough, the Doctor who performed a Cholecystectomy on my Wife, a Harvard Grad, has no problems with it. At least officially. But then when checking up on my Wife the next day, he says to her, "So what do you think of this whole COVID thing?" ...and according to her, before she can fully respond, he interrupts with, "We all know it's bullshit. Don't worry, we're not going to push it no matter what they say."

She never mentioned this, by the way. He brought it all up.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
...interestingly enough, the Doctor who performed a Cholecystectomy on my Wife, a Harvard Grad, has no problems with it. At least officially. But then when checking up on my Wife the next day, he says to her, "So what do you think of this whole COVID thing?" ...and according to her, before she can fully respond, he interrupts with, "We all know it's bullshit. Don't worry, we're not going to push it no matter what they say."

She never mentioned this, by the way. He brought it all up.
Wow! That's awesome!!

meximonk

Star
Wow! That's awesome!!
When we came back to Mexico quite early this year, we were shocked.

I don't blame you if you're skeptical in what I'm about to say, I wouldn't believe me, honestly, without seeing it myself. We have been in Northern, Eastern, and Central Mexico since we got back. In all three places, mostly in medium sized cities and small towns, we keep getting approached after the locals see that we're not tourists. They tend to think we're Americans (I'm Italian), but we let it go because we have spent a great deal of time there.

Anyways, because of that "American" look, apparently, we've had so many people approach us and almost at a whisper ask things like, "Que piensas de ese pandemia?" ("What do you think about this Pandemic?") In more than half of those cases, we get interrupted (happily) with an overload of their views on the matter. Almost all of them are the same kinds of things you would see here in this Forum.

The small town we're currently living in, for example, is roughly 1/2 Protestant and 1/2 Catholic. Everyone that's approached us here all seems to think that the Pandemic (so-called) will be bringing the Mark of the Beast.

Now the Mexican MSM is just as bad, if not worse, than the US's. Mexicans are far more awake than most would ever give them credit for. The problem is, that I'd say 80% of them are bowing over backwards to obey all the Gov restrictions. The other 20% are burning down mayors & governors houses, after they pull the families out, marching on hospitals, burning cop cars for their partin all this, and accusing doctors and nurses of lying about the Pandemic. It's one extreme or the other, but regardless, it seems that the vast majority of the Mexican people aren't buying it; it's just that the majority are obeying anyways.

A.J.

Star

The Indianapolis Colts on Friday briefly joined the growing group of N.F.L. teams dealing with a potential outbreak of coronavirus cases. Except hours later, the team announced that it had been wrong: The “four individuals” who had tested positive for the virus were re-tested and found to be negative.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
When we came back to Mexico quite early this year, we were shocked.

I don't blame you if you're skeptical in what I'm about to say, I wouldn't believe me, honestly, without seeing it myself. We have been in Northern, Eastern, and Central Mexico since we got back. In all three places, mostly in medium sized cities and small towns, we keep getting approached after the locals see that we're not tourists. They tend to think we're Americans (I'm Italian), but we let it go because we have spent a great deal of time there.

Anyways, because of that "American" look, apparently, we've had so many people approach us and almost at a whisper ask things like, "Que piensas de ese pandemia?" ("What do you think about this Pandemic?") In more than half of those cases, we get interrupted (happily) with an overload of their views on the matter. Almost all of them are the same kinds of things you would see here in this Forum.

The small town we're currently living in, for example, is roughly 1/2 Protestant and 1/2 Catholic. Everyone that's approached us here all seems to think that the Pandemic (so-called) will be bringing the Mark of the Beast.

Now the Mexican MSM is just as bad, if not worse, than the US's. Mexicans are far more awake than most would ever give them credit for. The problem is, that I'd say 80% of them are bowing over backwards to obey all the Gov restrictions. The other 20% are burning down mayors & governors houses, after they pull the families out, marching on hospitals, burning cop cars for their partin all this, and accusing doctors and nurses of lying about the Pandemic. It's one extreme or the other, but regardless, it seems that the vast majority of the Mexican people aren't buying it; it's just that the majority are obeying anyways.
I'm seeing that here in Canada as well. Many people are obeying but questioning whats really going on. Its all psychological warfare on a massive scale. Just got to keep on fighting the good fight.

meximonk

Star

The Indianapolis Colts on Friday briefly joined the growing group of N.F.L. teams dealing with a potential outbreak of coronavirus cases. Except hours later, the team announced that it had been wrong: The “four individuals” who had tested positive for the virus were re-tested and found to be negative.
Figures. I've had my fair share of time in that town. The presence of Eli Lilly and huge percentage of Freemasons there raises a stench that you can smell all the way from Michigan, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio. They tell the school children there in the State History Textbooks that the State was named "Indiana" for "Indians". They don't dare tell them that it's a play on words of the Latin, In-Diana, meaning that the cultists who started the place were dedicating it to Nimrod's Wife. They tell you that the Statue at the Geographic Center of the State is "Liberty", not Diana. That town is one of the most asleep in the Midwest.

polymoog

Superstar
programming the kids early for a nice, mind controlled start in life.

1:50. sing along sesame street. catchy mind control song for the youngsters.

0:55. cookie monster propaganda (if the earlier post with oscar the grouch message wasnt enough.)

if you have kids and youre letting them watch this, YOU are part of the problem.

meximonk

Star
I'm seeing that here in Canada as well. Many people are obeying but questioning whats really going on. Its all psychological warfare on a massive scale. Just got to keep on fighting the good fight.
Yes, but I've seen that Canadians are much more awake than your neighbor to the South and have been for some time (I first noticed this as a pleasant surprise in the late 90's). So of course Canadians are going to see the forest for the trees in much greater numbers than Americans. But we are worried about you people up there. I know it's not nearly as much of a Police State as the US, but it seems to be catching up. And with a much higher percentage of thinking people, there's more of a perceived threat I would think with your PTB. I served with some of your Military folks and have a great love for your people. My concern is that Canada will soon become like Australia. Do you believe that Canada has the manpower in the Police Force and/or Military to do this? Do you think enough people up there are resisting to discourage it?

Mexico seems to have undergone a great awakening the past couple of decades. The American interferance with the drug trade here probably did that more than anything. Plus, in Mexico the Police are such a small percentage of the Population that they can't really do much, nor the Military. And the Police here don't bust down doors. If they want someone, even for murder, they just wait on basically a relaxed stake-out of sorts. Home and land are sacred here. Even family won't come through your door quickly without being invited. Also, the Narcos aren't nearly as dangerous as the American Media would have everyone believe. It's actually quite safe here, unless you go to a major city and try to start "slinging rock". The only real danger I see here in Mexico with regards to the Plandemic is extreme poverty due to the inability to work. That was probably the plan all along. Ironicly, the poor small towns in many regards though are faring better than the large cities because they're disobeying more, and much of the food here is grown locally.

polymoog

Superstar

0:50. guy asks his alexa surveillance took about event 201. alexa assures us that it has nothing to do with BS-19.
whew! im glad that thing set me straight before i went deeper into the BS-19 rabbit hole.

btw, it took place in NYC.
https://centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

here is what alexa is using as the non-conspiracy disclaimer:
(from: https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/news/center-news/2020-01-24-Statement-of-Clarification-Event201.html )
Statement about nCoV and our pandemic exercise
In October 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security hosted a pandemic tabletop exercise called Event 201 with partners, the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Recently, the Center for Health Security has received questions about whether that pandemic exercise predicted the current novel coronavirus outbreak in China. To be clear, the Center for Health Security and partners did not make a prediction during our tabletop exercise. For the scenario, we modeled a fictional coronavirus pandemic, but we explicitly stated that it was not a prediction. Instead, the exercise served to highlight preparedness and response challenges that would likely arise in a very severe pandemic. We are not now predicting that the nCoV-2019 outbreak will kill 65 million people. Although our tabletop exercise included a mock novel coronavirus, the inputs we used for modeling the potential impact of that fictional virus are not similar to nCoV-2019.

hahaha... anyone remember the vanilla ice behind the music episode, where he says his beat to 'ice ice baby' is totally different than queens 'under pressure' ? bill and melinda gates and their coterie should get him to explain how Event 201 has nothing to do with BS-19 because they only said it was a prediction and they used a virus not similar to BS-19.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

0:50. guy asks his alexa surveillance took about event 201. alexa assures us that it has nothing to do with BS-19.
whew! im glad that thing set me straight before i went deeper into the BS-19 rabbit hole.

btw, it took place in NYC.
https://centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

here is what alexa is using as the non-conspiracy disclaimer:
(from: https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/news/center-news/2020-01-24-Statement-of-Clarification-Event201.html )
Statement about nCoV and our pandemic exercise
In October 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security hosted a pandemic tabletop exercise called Event 201 with partners, the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Recently, the Center for Health Security has received questions about whether that pandemic exercise predicted the current novel coronavirus outbreak in China. To be clear, the Center for Health Security and partners did not make a prediction during our tabletop exercise. For the scenario, we modeled a fictional coronavirus pandemic, but we explicitly stated that it was not a prediction. Instead, the exercise served to highlight preparedness and response challenges that would likely arise in a very severe pandemic. We are not now predicting that the nCoV-2019 outbreak will kill 65 million people. Although our tabletop exercise included a mock novel coronavirus, the inputs we used for modeling the potential impact of that fictional virus are not similar to nCoV-2019.

hahaha... anyone remember the vanilla ice behind the music episode, where he says his beat to 'ice ice baby' is totally different than queens 'under pressure' ? bill and melinda gates and their coterie should get him to explain how Event 201 has nothing to do with BS-19 because they only said it was a prediction and they used a virus not similar to BS-19.

Oh fuck...can this get anymore weird. Bang on poiy!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

See that's what happens when they can adjust the cycling threshold.
Turn down the cycling to 25-30 and everyone is negative.
It's all a scam!!

Karlysymon

Superstar
Canadian politician leaks new COVID lockdown plan and ‘Great Reset’ dictatorship – Australia is part of it

Excerpts from linked article below:-

Canadian politicians in the loop of “COVID planning” have been told to their horror of a plan for a totalitarian response to an international economic collapse, involving a federal government offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) funded by the IMF under “the World Debt Reset program”.

In exchange the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever, and partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would (allegedly) allow individuals unrestricted travel and living, even under a full lock down, through the use of photo ID referred to as Canada’s HealthPass.

The horrific scenario comes from a Liberal Party of Canada (LPC) whistleblower from the party’s Strategic Planning Committee, which is under the control of Canada’s Office of the Prime Minister (PMO).

He says the second wave will be hyped up with testing around the end of November.

The whistleblower warns of a “complete and total secondary lock down much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions”, which is expected to run to the end of December 2020 and early January 2021.

While pressure is mounting in Australia through the courts, at protests and from some media for lockdowns to end, the “deadly virus is stalking you” narrative is being held firmly by Labor, Green, Coalition and LNP parties, the public health bureaucracy and most media in the same ‘Five Eyes’ nations.

-------

The whistleblower said he was “not happy doing this but I have to, as a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well.

“The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes.”

The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows (note similarities to Victoria):

– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.

– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.

– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.

– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021.

– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.

– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.

– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1–Q2 2021.

– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.

– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.

– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.

– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

The whistleblower said committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions. “We were simply told “the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details.

“Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling.

“Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individual’s best interest to participate.

“When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer, we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities.

“Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.”

The whistleblower said the heated discussion “escalated beyond anything I’ve ever witnessed before”.
Crazy if true! This is Agenda 21, right on schedule. Genius way to get everyone living in their smart cities.

If that's what is planned for Canada, by extension, we should assume the same for the USA. It's going to be very interesting when that ''communism" is rolled out on Trump's watch.

@justjess, these developments in Canada should interest you as we were talking about land grabbing legislation a while back.

Hmmm? I wonder why?
Why Canadians and Americans are buying guns during the coronavirus pandemic
Your answer is in A Freeman's post. Front row seats to this movie.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Do you believe that Canada has the manpower in the Police Force and/or Military to do this?
Things are changing in Canada quite rapidly. Edmonton, Calgary, Ottawa and Montreal now have UN Strong Cities Network police like Australia. That's really bad. There have been reports of military training exercises done on public streets in Vancouver and in Saskatchewan in recent weeks.

Do you think enough people up there are resisting to discourage it?
In the bigger areas such as Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver protests are happening in large numbers. Hard to tell how active other places are but from what I gather many people are still clueless to the reality of the situation. But again, things are changing rapidly and as things get more crazy with more BS cases and restrictions and enforcement that come with it, I believe many more will be be asking just what the hell is really going on here. Will they resist? I sure hope so.