COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Economic Hell on Earth Is Coming, Warns Gerald Celente
Gerald Celente, the popular publisher of The Trends Journal, is sounding the alarm on what he sees as a coming economic catastrophe.

“They are killing us,” says Celente referring to the current lockdown of many businesses.

In the interview with Stansberry Research anchor Daniela Cambone, Celente discusses what he is doing to protect his assets. He also details how he is preparing for what he considers the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Not that social distancing has ever been proven to prevent illness. At least this guy doesn't believe the mask BS.

White House Expert Scott Atlas Censored By Twitter
Twitter has capped off a week of censorship by silencing a top White House scientist.

Social media company Twitter finished its week of apparently politically motivated censorship on its platform by banning tweets regarding the efficacy of masks from Scott Atlas, a member of the White House scientific team battling the coronavirus.

Atlas, a senior fellow at Stanford’s Hoover Institute, not only had his tweets removed, he was banned from tweeting until he deleted the tweets that Twitter for unclear reasons objects to. Here are the tweets in question:

full story:

meximonk

Star
Economic Hell on Earth Is Coming, Warns Gerald Celente
Gerald Celente, the popular publisher of The Trends Journal, is sounding the alarm on what he sees as a coming economic catastrophe.

“They are killing us,” says Celente referring to the current lockdown of many businesses.

In the interview with Stansberry Research anchor Daniela Cambone, Celente discusses what he is doing to protect his assets. He also details how he is preparing for what he considers the worst economic disaster since the Great Depression.

It's already here. Like an earthquake out far under the sea, the Tidal wave is yet to hit. Only those off shore are getting the boat rocked so far.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It's already here. Like an earthquake out far under the sea, the Tidal wave is yet to hit. Only those off shore are getting the boat rocked so far.
Sometimes “Egypt” is used in scripture as a “type” (or allegory if you prefer) of the unbelieving world. Given that, Isaiah 19 may be prophetic if the moment the world now finds itself in...

meximonk

Star
I don’t disagree, but I can’t help but see that certain aspects of Isaiah 19 are futuristic and global in scope.
I can never argue with statements like that in their entirety.

Someone once asked a wise man, (this really happened), "What parts of Bible are Prophecy?". He held it up in the air with on hand and said, "All of it."

A sure sign of a fool is putting God in a box. He often, I would say very frequently, fulfills prophecies multiple times. Just one example of this IMO is the 2nd Exodus that I believe we are close to seeing.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I can never argue with statements like that in their entirety.

Someone once asked a wise man, (this really happened), "What parts of Bible are Prophecy?". He held it up in the air with on hand and said, "All of it."

A sure sign of a fool is putting God in a box. He often, I would say very frequently, fulfills prophecies multiple times. Just one example of this IMO is the 2nd Exodus that I believe we are close to seeing.
I agree - the Exodus, complete with the hard heart of Pharaoh and the plagues of Egypt are reprised in the chapters of Revelation. It’s almost like someone knows the end from the beginning ;-)

meximonk

Star
I agree - the Exodus, complete with the hard heart of Pharaoh and the plagues of Egypt are reprised in the chapters of Revelation. It’s almost like someone knows the end from the beginning ;-)
Amen to that.
...And if you don't read the beginning, you'll never understand the end. (For Christians).
...And if you don't read the end, you'll never understand the beginning. (For Jews).

DavidSon

Star
New article by Webb:

Google and Oracle to Monitor Americans Who Get Warp Speed Vaccine for Up to Two Years

"...Given this association, it is worth noting that the NSA, as well as the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), are now officially part of Operation Warp Speed and appear to be playing a role in the development of Warp Speed’s “pharmacovigilance surveillance system.” The addition of the NSA and the DHS to the initiative, of course, greatly increases the involvement of US intelligence agencies in the operation, which itself is “dominated” by the military and sorely lacking in civilian public health officials....

...In the aftermath of the September 11 attacks, the US military attempted to institute a surveillance program so invasive that Congress defunded it just months after its creation due to public outrage. Known as Total Information Awareness (TIA), the program sought to develop an all-seeing surveillance apparatus managed by the Pentagon’s DARPA and officially argued that invasive surveillance of the entire US population was necessary to prevent terrorist attacks, bioterrorism events, and even naturally occurring disease outbreaks before they could take place.

Before it was disbanded, TIA sought to collect Americans’ medical records; fingerprints; gait, facial, and iris biometric data; drug prescriptions; and even DNA in addition to citizens’ financial, travel, and media-consumption habits. TIA, not unlike Operation Warp Speed, was a “public-private partnership” managed by the DOD and partnered with the NSA, the CIA, and other intelligence agencies as well as the private sector and academia....

...Unlike in years past, TIA’s apparent successor, Operation Warp Speed, has received no pushback from mainstream media outlets or advocacy organizations, with many of these same entities now placing blind faith in the secretive initiative and lionizing it as the “only way” to resolve the Covid-19 pandemic crisis."