COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

judah

Established
the news regarding Trump makes me nervous

he said in a press conference a while back that he's pissed off very rich people and these same people are his enemies, this is signalling he's gonna be going into hiding as he said "you won't be seeing me for a while", next thing you have is a covid test 33 days before election and him having to self isolate.

this can go two ways;

1 - this can prove the doctors support Hydr' & Zinc theory and destroy Gate's vaccine and the Covid con

2 - Trump dies like this tv series 'last man on the earth' predicted, election gets halted and Pelosi takes office?

Trump is about to pull the trigger on something, something is really telling me that Trump is going to bring a new player into the game that is going to turn everything upside down.

judah

Established
Maybe he’s the prophet that ushers in the antichrist...

maybe he IS the antichrist and he dies and comes back in a evil resurrection and the end times begin that way..

Maybe he takes this experimental treatment and becomes the first zombie that begins a zombie outbreak that ends the world..

Maybe he dies and PENCE takes his place, ushers in coney and the United States becomes gilead as the dominionists take full control...

Maybe he dies, Biden wins, the country descends into mayhem as militias and antifa battle for control of the streets and China/aliens/iran take cue to invade

So many possibilities both ludicrous and mundane. But it’s 2020 so I wouldn’t count anything out.

on the mundane side.. trump was reportedly taking hydrochloriquine as a preventative so if anything this should prove that is bullshit and doesn’t work. If he does die power wouldn’t pass to pelvis, it would pass to pence. It only goes to pelosi if pence dies or is incapacitated too..

@Karlysymon maybe THIS is why those continuity of government plans were enacted a little while back..
Thats what I think too

I don't buy into Trump being a saviour but I think this whole thing is a power grab. All the nations protesting against their leaders, the anti christ wont share power and speaks of 10 nations handing over their power to the beast. Not only is the economic system being destroyed but the political.

Just like the god Shiva; destruction in order to bring in something new, like what Jesus says

"You can't pour new wine into old wine skins.." same principle by the elite.

justjess

Superstar
That's unfortunate. Oh, well....
More your lane..

Since he was reportedly taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventative and got it anyway. MAYBE this discredits hydroxy as a treatment so they can ram the vaccine through and force it on people. After all if the most protected man in the world can get it.. anyone can. I’ve never believed he wasn’t in on this whole debacle from the get.

also I apologize for the trump thing and will move my musings to the other thread :)