COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Worthwhile!
The Curse of Asymptomatic Transmission Henna Maria Covid-19 Coronavirus Lockdowns Masks Quarantine

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
What is Covid-19, SARS-2. How is it Tested? How is It Measured? The Fear Campaign Has No Scientific Basis

Closing down the Global Economy as a means to combating the Virus. That's what they want us to believe. If the public had been informed that Covid-19 is “similar to Influenza”, the fear campaign would have fallen flat...

The data and concepts have been manipulated with a view to sustaining the fear campaign.

The estimates are meaningless. The figures have been hyped to justify the lockdown and the closure of the national economy, with devastating economic and social consequences. The Virus is held responsible for poverty and mass unemployment.

Confirmed by prominent scientists as well as by official public health bodies including the World Health Organization (WHO) and the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Covid-19 is a public health concern but it is NOT a dangerous virus.

The COVID-19 crisis is marked by a public health “emergency” under WHO auspices which is being used as a pretext and a justification to trigger a Worldwide process of economic, social and political restructuring. Social engineering is being applied. Governments are pressured into extending the lockdown, despite its devastating economic and social consequences.

There is no scientific basis for implementing the closing down of the global economy as a means to resolving a public health crisis.

Both the media and the governments are involved in spreading disinformation.

The fear campaign has no scientific basis.

Our objective is to reassure people Worldwide. Your governments are LYING. In fact they are lying to themselves.

polymoog

Superstar
Loved the point she made about football. Why is it ok for them to go maskless and huddle...but God forbid people opt out of participating in the social ritual of fear and groupthink?
when ones emotions are running high, its very difficult to find the right words. people end up reacting more often than remaining calm and expressing themselves. she did very good given the circumstances. what she said could be easily refuted by saying the sports events take place outside so theres more air circulation, blah blah blah.

short story:

last week, a woman behind me shouted at me at the supermarket. "sir!! why arent you wearing a mask??" i paused for a moment, deciding whether i should ignore her outright or give her a piece of my mind. i kept walking. she then again said, "sir!" already irritated this morning, my emotion got the better of me.
i whipped around and looked at this masked woman, pushing her cart. i yelled loud at her, because i wanted everyone to hear this. "i have a medical condition. is that a PROBLEM for you?" i wanted to first guilt trip her with that since appealing to logic with mask-wearers is a waste of time.
she backed down. "no--"
then i said very loudly (and i already speak pretty loud), "and why dont you mind your own business, anyway?"
she said, "its my health too...."

at that point, there were so many things i could say to her, but i couldnt come up with the most effective one, again, because emotion was getting in the way. she pushed her cart past me and i refocused. "if your mask is working, what do you care if i have one on?" she continued on her way.

i left for my truck, deliberating whether i couldve said something better. by the time i got to the truck, i had the exact words, but of course it was too late.
i havent given it a lot of thought, but i wonder if simplying handing an ignorant person a print-out of why masks dont work would be more effective in actually winning her (and people like her) over.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Wow, the video of the man removed from the school board meeting+angry woman =priceless.
Proof that the consequence of rebuking the social disease of unjustified fear and peer pressure, is "criminal".
Just wow.
That piece of cloth really protects your civil liberties....!!??
Insane.
and it will just get worse, if people like that guy don't stand up. Everyone is so conditioned to blindly accept any rules, without actually thinking what and why they are doing it. A bunch of lemmings.

at that point, there were so many things i could say to her, but i couldnt come up with the most effective one, again, because emotion was getting in the way.
You were right, telling her to mind her own business.

A good reply, aside from saying that masks are BS and don't work, which isn't a good reply but a proper reply, is - I can't wear one, I got a staph infection from wearing mine, you know flesh eating disease all over my face or I developed a fungal candida infection in my throat and then go on describing it in great detail - "there's all this white, milky discharge from my throat and tongue". "It's almost cleared up, do you wanna see?;)

Last edited:
I've gotten a number of positive emails after sending this video out. I think it's because he's a young doctor that is eloquently stating what's really going on and knows there's lots of money to made by pushing forced vaccinations by these mega-pharmaceutical companies.

and it will just get worse, if people like that guy don't stand up. Everyone is so conditioned to blindly accept any rules, without actually thinking what and why they are doing it. A bunch of lemmings.
You're right, people are spineless. Just yesterday, I was on the elevator with one of my neighbours who, when he got on with me, lifted up his face mask. Keeping in mind that every time I see him, he has a mask on, this time, I got irritated and told him to cut it out, or something along those lines. I then went on and said to him that the masks don't do anything and he lowered his head and mumbled, "I know". He even told me he doesn't have TV because I told him to turn his off! Well, if you know, why are going along with such a dumb "rule"? Start waking up to the fact that you and everyone else who's wearing a mask is submitting to this nonsense which has no real scientific data to back it up.

At times, I just sigh and have no words for the complacency that some people have for this hoax.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I've gotten a number of positive emails after sending this video out. I think it's because he's a young doctor that is eloquently stating what's really going on and knows there's lots of money to made by pushing forced vaccinations by these mega-pharmaceutical companies.
Yeah, that's pretty ballsy for a young doctor just starting out to speak out like that. I'm impressed. Many older and more established doctors fear for their reputation, and whether they can continue to make those luxury car payments.
We definitely need more doctors like him to speak out.

Last edited:

LkMTM

Rookie
A good reply, aside from saying that masks are BS and don't work, which isn't a good reply but a proper reply, is - I can't wear one, I got a staph infection from wearing mine, you know flesh eating disease all over my face or I developed a fungal candida infection in my throat and then go on describing it in great detail - "there's all this white, milky discharge from my throat and tongue". "It's almost cleared up, do you wanna see?;)
Back when the mask mandates were new, I was made to wear one for work. Not at my work station but while moving around the facility. I had bad acne as a teenager and only got it all figured out as an adult.. And without fail, even using a clean mask each time I would break out like a pizza faced teen. So there's a more real, believable symptom of the mask.

Anyway, I see a lot of posts with people trying to explain why they're not wearing a mask to someome, or put some reason behind it, or wake somebody up.. But what I've found to be most effective is this:

"I don't wear masks"

Most are just dumbfounded.. Jaw on floor. Some, I think, are envious. All the rest can do is chant their robotic script about the mandate and I just keep walking going about my merry business. I'm working from home now, so I haven't had to battle my workplace on it. Tbh I don't look forward to that if it ever comes they will likely just shit can me

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
@Orwell's mentor

A buddy of mine is really concerned about his two daughters well being in school because of all the restrictions, anti-social distancing and masks etc. They can't even hug their friends. So he phones (anonymously) the school board to complain and uses my list of questions I posted on this thread regarding all the issues with CV-1984 testing and cases. He first asked "What are all these new rules based on? What threat? There is a very low level risk among children or children being "spreaders" so how can you make these changes based on really nothing? You need a reason, and you don't have any!

They said they get their orders from the province. So he calls the dept. of health for the province and gets a secretary that writes down all his concerns. The next day he gets a call back from a deputy health minister. My buddy starts telling him that the virus has never been isolated, never met Koch's postulates. That the PCR test has an 80% false positive and was never intended as a diagnostic test, he goes on. He says the minister didn't give a toss about what he had to say and tried to pass him back to the school board. My buddy called him out on that and told him he will look into suing the province over all these restrictions based on faulty science and padded cases. Way to go buddy!!.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Anyway, I see a lot of posts with people trying to explain why they're not wearing a mask to someome, or put some reason behind it, or wake somebody up.. But what I've found to be most effective is this:

"I don't wear masks"

Most are just dumbfounded.. Jaw on floor. Some, I think, are envious. All the rest can do is chant their robotic script about the mandate and I just keep walking going about my merry business. I'm working from home now, so I haven't had to battle my workplace on it. Tbh I don't look forward to that if it ever comes they will likely just shit can me
Well, if it works. At least you're honest.
So far I haven't had to deal with anyone calling me out for not wearing one. I would either say "I'm not sick, so why wear a mask" or " Mind your own business" or " I can't breath properly with a mask on, so f*ck off" I think my body language says a lot when I'm in a store, like don't even think about saying something. Who knows? LOL!!

Last edited: