COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Thanks for posting. The letter was succinctly and perfectly written. It could be used as template to send to all our governors and leaders.
It's great how many health professionals were on board supporting the statement:

Signatories

Signed by 377 medical doctors
Signed by 1292 medically trained health professionals
Signed by 8365 citizens
I agree. I think that is a great idea.

Whoa I hope this doesn't get missed. Bombshell information about Victoria's membership, along with 200+ cities worldwide, in the UN based Strong Cities Network.
Great post. Critical information. Very alarming.

Pass this one on.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Another worthwhile vid from Dave Cullen
The Irish Government’s Double Standards on Peaceful Protests

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Australians have had enough.

Aboriginal leader(seen here) working to dissolve the current government and form a new government uniting aboriginal and non-aboriginal people. They say the current government is a corporation and "that everything that is native is under threat, on the verge of extinction including us - the people...and we're going to put a stop to it".

Screenshot_2020-09-19 Who's in charge Who's the sovereign .png
Who's in charge? Who's the sovereign ?

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
I agree. I think that is a great idea.

Great post. Critical information. Very alarming.

Pass this one on.
There was another article brought up in CF's video revealing that just before the lockdowns in March a storm of (identical) posts flooded social media clamoring to close the economy. The clip of the guy in Wuhan collapsing was fake. The posts coincided with the WHO, NYT, and other articles praising China for their strict control measures:

China's Global Lockdown Propaganda Campaign

The article is very concerning but I'll say this: I don't believe it was the CCP who designed the campaign to influence a world lockdown. There are bigger players that could easily use Chinese servers etc. to litter the internet with propaganda.

I'm sure we're just overreacting. As US President Donald Dump says, as soon as the vaccine comes this will all go away. Nothing to see here, back to sleep. :p

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I don't believe it was the CCP who designed the campaign to influence a world lockdown. There are bigger players that could easily use Chinese servers etc. to litter the internet with propaganda.
I agree. I'm not buying it. The CCP are just actors playing their part in this global psy-op.

chrisocn

Established
I think the problem with conspiracy theorists is the over abundance of thinking everything is a conspiracy to the nth degree when maybe it’s a conspiracy for a season? Sort of like the birthing pains Jesus talks about.

We don’t really know that people will be forced into taking a vaccine.
We don’t know that covid will be around forever. I do know that the states being shut down about it can’t really go that much longer on the hoax..so they are gonna need to open up...they are hoping on bailouts and I don’t know that trumps gonna bail them out.

We don’t know and can’t foresee what the rioting is going to do to this country ..anything we post that speaks to how the world will work in a few months times in conjecture and hypotheticals predicated on negativity and over active imaginations...which is why people think of us as tinfoil hat people.

All I’m saying is yes we know danger..danger..give it a rest already..because it might not turn out the way he’s been posting and maybe he should move on to something else?
Wake up, Lisa. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read the news from both sides of the fence to see what's happening. You say "conspiracy theories', but there r alot of conspiracy facts...and this is not a "conspiracy for a season", if 200 years ago this started in the Spring...we're definitely in the Winter months now. I could certainly give u a discertation on my findings, but I would assume it would fall on deft ears. You can stay in denial or ignorant bliss, but that won't help suppress the agenda of those who want control over u and me and ultimately, the entire world. These come from government documents, government/privately funded agencies/organizations, scientific articles, etc. Friend...the Orwellian nightmares of past fiction are coming true at a rapid pace!

Ask any person who has come to America from repressive regimes...THEY say we need to wake up! The fact is this is about each country, especially ours, meeting the goals for Agenda 2030. Do your due diligence and research this (start at www.freedomadvocates.org). Do this search: 'World Economic Forum great reset'. This should tell u all u need to know about what will ultimately be coming for you, me, and the rest of the world. Read the abstract of the Planetary Emergency Plan by the Club of Rome. It started as UN Agenda21 back in the early 90's, then Agenda 2020...2030...2040...2050. This whole agenda is about controlling you and me, the resources (ie- land, property, water, utilities, etc.), where we can/cannot go, etc. Every city, for the most part, has a future plan implementing these goals! And they will get more nefarious as time goes on. Go to your local governments website and you'll find it. The Agenda21 buzz words are in there. There are even Democrats vehemently against this agenda, so this is not just a leftist takeover...DON'T BELIEVE IT FOR A MINUTE! This Covid plandemic is a tool they're using to get us there, among the other planned crises...BLM/Antifa militance (Order Out of Chaos), division of the citizenry, propoganda campaigns, use of the right/left paradigm in the MSM, use of the Hegelian Dialect, problem-action-solution approach to establishing their agenda, etc.

If we don't speak up now and say "ENOUGH!!!", we won't want to know what is ultimately around the corner. If we don't collectively speak up, it WON'T get better any time soon. Yours and my freedoms/liberties WILL continue to deteriorate. We are already seeing that play out in our own country. Right now we are in a State of Emergency, which means the Constitution and Bill of Rights are suspended so that the Federal Government can implement rapid solutions. An example are the mask mandates...they say "it's not about YOUR RIGHTS, but about protecting those around you". The mask is simply a way to control you and mandate your submission. It's a fact...they know they do virtually nothing and experts have ALWAYS said healthy people should not wear them, the CDC said only 6% of Covid deaths are a direct result of Covid, healthy people (asymptomatic or not) should be able to go on with their normal lives, the sick, frail, and immuno-compromised should quarantine and wear masks when they go out. That's just Biology 101 and has been forever...until Covid-19 entered the scene....because this is NOT about Covid!!! This is a battle of good and evil, God against Satan's minions, whatever u want to call it...America is in the middle of it...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Colorado: Thousands Attend Rally Against COVID Restrictions as Media Remains Silent

Crowd at Bandimer Speedway in Colorado
Bandimere Speedway draws thousands to political rally in defiance of Jefferson County orders