COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Excellent episode. Del Bigtree looks back at all things CV-19.
THE PANDEMIC: HINDSIGHT IS 2020
From the Imperial Model that triggered global panic, to the doctors, scientists, and journalists reporting unbiased #Covid19 data, we look at moments that made The HighWire a go-to source for reliable facts on COVID.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
This is huge.
DEL DELIVERS DIRE WARNING TO THE CDC
The HighWire Host Del Bigtree delivers a dire warning to the members of the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), highlighting the devastating reasons no vaccine like the Covid Vaccine candidates has ever been approved for human use.

Lisa

Superstar
After the election huh? What does the election have to do with anything? O..right..it was always about the election..

LA County schools won't reopen until 'after the election," health director says

Daze

Superstar
I'm an electrician by trade. I went to fix a light today in a facility my company wired a few months back.
"Mask sign required" on the door but i ignored it like always.

There was only one guy there at the time. He let me in, showed me the broken light. I did my tests and found out a motion switch was defective. Didn't have a replacement so i had to go get one.

I came back about 30 minutes later and another gentleman was there. He was pleasant enough.

I pulled the old switch out, was connecting the new one in its place and a woman about 30ish came in and asked me where my mask was. I told her plainly i don't wear a mask. She said you have to wear one inside this facility. I told her I'll be done in 5 minutes. Either i can install this switch and leave, or i can pick up my tools and go now. You can deal with the exposed electrical.

She asked my name and i told her. Right then and there she called my boss saying i refused to wear the mask (my company knows i won't wear one due to an ordeal at the beginning of this scam-demic). I was so aggravated by this tattle tale i got shocked by the wire and didn't really care. I put my headphones in and ignored her phone call that was occurring 3 feet away from me.
Completed the work, picked up my tools and left.

My boss called me a few minutes later. Asked if the job was done. I said yep and he said thanks.

I'm beyond sick of this garbage. I really am. With all the info that has surfaced the past 8 months, people are still comatose.

Like a week ago the cdc came out and said 94% of all cv deaths were from other causes such as heart attack (something we all knew) while the remaining 6%.. 90% of them were 80 years old+.

Yet there are still Karens everywhere like the one i dealt with this morning. This garbage needs to end while some sources say they plan to run this exercise for 5 years?

With all the nut jobs in this world why are the prime ministers in Australia, New Zealand's, Canada and every other fascist regime free from harm? I'm not advacating violence but the global suicide rate has risen 800% during this plan-demic, likely due to the economy issues. Why are they taking themselves out? At least take these corrupt rulers with them.

200 years ago the Leaders feared the people. Today that fear is non-existent.

I'm an electrician by trade. I went to fix a light today in a facility my company wired a few months back.
"Mask sign required" on the door but i ignored it like always.

There was only one guy there at the time. He let me in, showed me the broken light. I did my tests and found out a motion switch was defective. Didn't have a replacement so i had to go get one.

I came back about 30 minutes later and another gentleman was there. He was pleasant enough.

I pulled the old switch out, was connecting the new one in its place and a woman about 30ish came in and asked me where my mask was. I told her plainly i don't wear a mask. She said you have to wear one inside this facility. I told her I'll be done in 5 minutes. Either i can install this switch and leave, or i can pick up my tools and go now. You can deal with the exposed electrical.

She asked my name and i told her. Right then and there she called my boss saying i refused to wear the mask (my company knows i won't wear one due to an ordeal at the beginning of this scam-demic). I was so aggravated by this tattle tale i got shocked by the wire and didn't really care. I put my headphones in and ignored her phone call that was occurring 3 feet away from me.
Completed the work, picked up my tools and left.

My boss called me a few minutes later. Asked if the job was done. I said yep and he said thanks.

I'm beyond sick of this garbage. I really am. With all the info that has surfaced the past 8 months, people are still comatose.

Like a week ago the cdc came out and said 94% of all cv deaths were from other causes such as heart attack (something we all knew) while the remaining 6%.. 90% of them were 80 years old+.

Yet there are still Karens everywhere like the one i dealt with this morning. This garbage needs to end while some sources say they plan to run this exercise for 5 years?

With all the nut jobs in this world why are the prime ministers in Australia, New Zealand's, Canada and every other fascist regime free from harm? I'm not advacating violence but the global suicide rate has risen 800% during this plan-demic, likely due to the economy issues. Why are they taking themselves out? At least take these corrupt rulers with them.

200 years ago the Leaders feared the people. Today that fear is non-existent.
I had to refill my asthma prescription today for the first time in 10 years, because of the harm wearing a bloody mask caused me. First time I’ve worn it since this hoax started, I’ve always slinked around it and never had to wear one, and my gut feeling was always right. It is harmful to the body. My body’s health can regulate perfectly without the reasoning of the materialistic science telling me to suffocate myself for my health. Unfortunately, people accept it to their own detriment. Certainly a wake up call is in order

justjess

Superstar
"COVID-19 transmission would go down if we spoke less, or less loudly, in public spaces. Why aren’t more people saying so?"

Cause despite the massive effort to dumb down the entire planet, there are still several million or maybe billions of people who have the ability to see through this ridiculous nonsense and utter shite. F&*kin' unbelievable!

Thanks for posting that. I am going to forward that one to several friends. Hahaha!
That would actually explain why NY and NJ had such high death tolls... we are some loud ass people ;)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
With stories like this, I suspect they are having a tough time containing the "official narrative".
How to handle COVID-19 conspiracy theorists in the family

TORONTO -- Misinformation and conspiracy theories can sometimes seem as rampant online as genuine news. And while media outlets and health officials have worked to debunk and disprove many of them—as with the World Health Organization’s “Mythbusters” page—people close to you may still believe them.

That’s because people need to make sense of our world and anxiety can lead them to non-reputable sources of information, said Ont.-based social worker Gary Direnfeld.

“We typically appreciate certainty in our lives. With certainty we can plan. With uncertainty, our lives become a mess and we become more anxious,” he told CTVNews.ca over the phone on Friday. “The more anxious we are, I do believe the more likely we’re going to latch on to a conspiracy theory as it provides us with an answer. Even if it’s not a good answer.”

illuminatimess

Veteran
Not sure if this has already been posted. But interesting article:

“AstraZeneca and Oxford University, which are jointly developing the vaccine and testing it on 50,000 to 60,000 people around the world, halted trials on Wednesday to investigate the “potentially unexpected illness” of one participant.“

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The world is watching.

Some are saying that the tyranny in Australia is an experiment for other G20 countries to see just how far they too can push this totalitarian agenda.

Vastly outnumbered by police, Melbourne’s anti-lockdown ‘freedom walk’ ends up in multiple arrests (VIDEOS)
12 Sep, 2020 09:12

Vastly outnumbered by police, Melbourne’s anti-lockdown ‘freedom walk’ ends up in multiple arrests (VIDEOS)

Dozens of Melburnians defied stern warnings from the police and turned up at a banned anti-lockdown rally, which was swarmed by throngs of officers who used full force to impose harsh Covid-19 restrictions.

Dubbed a ‘freedom walk’, the rally hit the streets of central Melbourne earlier on Saturday. Police geared up for a massive turnout of protesters, sealing off the Tan Running Track and the Shrine of Remembrance – a venue of last weekend’s protest.

Some 1,500 people declared their willingness to attend online, signing up through a now-deleted Facebook group. However, only around 100 protesters actually showed up. Images of lockdown dodgers making their way downtown surfaced online just prior to the event

Not sure if this has already been posted. But interesting article:

“AstraZeneca and Oxford University, which are jointly developing the vaccine and testing it on 50,000 to 60,000 people around the world, halted trials on Wednesday to investigate the “potentially unexpected illness” of one participant.“
I say it for the 341st time under this thread. When the vaccine comes, the world shouldn't be talking about what we're talking about here. so it will be a huge event in the days when mass vaccination begins. I don't know what is it. and scared and confused people will not be able to criticize the vaccine. I'm just saying. from the first moment that day you can start shouting "THIS IS A FALSE FLAG".