COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

A Freeman

Superstar
The 10 September 2020 photograph below is of Tony Farrell, former Principal Intelligence Analyst with South Yorkshire Police, demonstrating in Gibraltar against the renewed government threats of more oppressive lockdowns, mandatory vaccinations and in general, the unlawful (i.e. criminal) nature of this "COVID-19" fraud being perpetrated against mankind.

20200910-TFinGibraltar.jpg

Has this been posted yet? UK Government with the usual back door approach.

Has this been posted yet? UK Government with the usual back door approach.

“Biotechnological medicine” hmmmm

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
@Frank Badfinger , do you have a link to the CDC page where it says a positive test can also mean testing positive for the common cold? Or did they change it?
I'd like to guide people to that - "Go to cdc.gov....click on this....click on this...scroll down....read what that says..." "A positive test can also mean presence of the common cold".
Maybe at that point Ill call them conspiracy theorists

Cintra

Star
Makes sense, as we all know viruses are more dangerous after 10pm:rolleyes:
plus they can't have people congregating. They might actually talk to one another.
Possibly they think we are all less drunk before 10pm, because the scientists discovered that drunk people are unable to remain socially distant.
I didn't think you needed a scientific study to determine that... but whatever.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
@Frank Badfinger , do you have a link to the CDC page where it says a positive test can also mean testing positive for the common cold? Or did they change it?
I'd like to guide people to that - "Go to cdc.gov....click on this....click on this...scroll down....read what that says..." "A positive test can also mean presence of the common cold".
Maybe at that point Ill call them conspiracy theorists
I suspect they changed it. I have been searching for the link as well and can't find it.

If anyone can find this on the CDC website please post the link.
Screenshot_2020-07-03 Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).png

I suspect they changed it. I have been searching for the link as well and can't find it.

If anyone can find this on the CDC website please post the link.
View attachment 41819
Ok I found it

They changed it to be a literal contradiction
"A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance that a positive result means you have antibodies from an infection with a different virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses). Note: Other coronaviruses cannot produce a positive result on a viral test for SARS-CoV-2."

They literally just say two completely opposite things. "Science man, it's crazy whoooa" Neil D McTyson

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Ok I found it

"A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance that a positive result means you have antibodies from an infection with a different virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses). Note: Other coronaviruses cannot produce a positive result on a viral test for SARS-CoV-2."

They literally just say two completely opposite things. "Science man, it's crazy whoooa" Neil D McTyson
Good catch. I guess telling people they could be positive for the common cold wasn't working out.

Before
Screenshot_2020-07-03 Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).png

After
Screenshot_2020-09-11 Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
At 3:35 Polly discusses Event 201 and the term that was used in the mock CV-19 pandemic round table discussions called "Flood the Zone" - meaning to use people of influence to spread the official narrative.
A Coup in the Making

Last edited:
Ok I found it

So they're talking about 2 different tests - notice how they say "test for PAST infection" --> that means an antibody test where they're looking at your blood for antibodies. In this case, it means with antibodies, you *could* have antibodies for COVID-19 OR some OTHER corona-virus because the test can't distinguish between the different antibodies...that's because COVID as we all know, is a corona virus and there are already like 4 or 5 corona viruses floating around.

The note about a viral test not being able to produce a positive result is about the NASAL swab or cheek swab or whatever they're doing these days to look for the DNA fragments of the virus...your PCR tests (you know the ones that produce all the FALSE POSITIVES because they need to amplify the results 40 times).

Anyway - the tests are total BS anyway. And that's actually not even the MAIN point I'd say. I think the MAIN thing for people to understand is the difference between A CASE and AN INFECTION. As detailed in an article I posted earlier...the MEDIA is MISUSING the term "CASE" when referring to INFECTIONS - infection means basically, you're a carrier...you HAVE the virus (like maybe you inhaled some viri and they're sitting there in your nasal cavity and your body is killing it through its natural defenses...like it hasn't EVEN reached your lungs...your NOSE and mucosa have natural defenses against all kinds of respiratory viruses and bacteria)...anyway...so that's an infection. When people get the PCR test and show as "positive" they 99.9% of the time are simply carriers and won't get sick - the data shows us this. A CASE is when someone actually gets sick...so that's not JUST a positive test on the PCR test...it means your body's immune system succumbed, somewhat, so as to display symptoms. That is RARE. VERY RARE with this virus. The mortality rate for INFECTION is .1% and dropping...it will continue to drop I predict. The mortality rate for CASES is 1%.. and BTW - that # is the SAME as for the FLU.

So quite literally, when people were saying this thing was like a "flu" they were right on the money. And EVERYONE in the science world already KNOWS THIS. Those who claim it's more deadly or whatever are full of sh*t and they KNOW IT. They are USING this to PUSH AN AGENDA. This is why true scientists are being literally MUZZLED when they speak up. And I mean scientists including MDs, DOs, etc.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar