COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, PROTESTS, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

DavidSon

Star
I agree with both you and @Lurker as it was created by the Rothschild's, however, they have been created and can be referenced. Not sure, what countries were responsible for devising them, but they are there. Much like how there are many countries that know Israel is constantly breaking International Law, but because the US has veto power for anything that's brought forward, they're NEVER held accountable.
You've probably heard my spiel before but I believe there are fundamental qualities of the UN Charter and Declaration of Human Rights that were necessary to establish a groundwork for humane treatment and peaceful resolution to conflicts after WW2. Excluding the Economic and Social Council, the 5 main organs of the UN are reasonable. What most don't understand is that the dozens of "specialized agencies" (UNESCO, WHO, IMF, WTO, etc.) are autonomous and coordinate with the UN only by agreement.I guess it's splitting hairs at to what the entire organization has come to represent but I still note the distinction.

Anyways the reality is our governments are legally bound by these agreements. I've heard activists say there is a recourse in appealing to international law in defense of human rights. Obviously we'd need someone who can navigate that field to make a clear case but even a layperson can observe that the authorities are treading on legal thin ice with medical mandates, shuttering religious gatherings, blocking free travel, etc. Another thing: there are legal requirements to claiming a national emergency, i.e. "preserving the life of the nation". It's why we see our leaders so desperate to cling to exaggeration instead of scientific data.

I think this was the argument I heard to decline their vaccines:

https://www.refworld.org/docid/4672bc122.html

D . Non-derogable rights

58 . No State party shall, even in time of emergency threatening the life of the nation, derogate from the Covenant's guarantees of the right to life ; freedom from torture, cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, and from medical or scientific experimentation without free consent ; freedom from slavery or involuntary servitude ; the right not to be imprisoned for contractual debt ; the right not to be convicted or sentenced to a heavier penalty by virtue of retroactive criminal legislation ; the right to recognition as a person befor e the law ; and freedom of thought, conscience and religion . These rights are not derogable under any conditions even for the asserted purpose of preserving the life of the nation .

Two very worthwhile articles on mandatory vaccination.
Thorner: Vaccine Not An Elixir for COVID-19

Dershowitz Wrong: Government Can’t Compel You to Take COVID-19 Vaccine

VigCizMember

Veteran

VigCizMember

Veteran
This makes me irate. There is no stopping the spread!!! This damn slippery slope we’re on keeps slipping and if people don’t draw a line NOW we will all end up isolated in concentration camps!!!! This is pure insanity! These mayors and governors are tyrants!!!
This virus kills less than the flu!!! That’s a fact! There is NO arguing this! The mortality RATE is lower! Three times lower if you’re under 60!!! For those under 24 your chance os dying from this is 1 in a MILLION!!! These are facts! Science! There is no arguing these facts they are scientifically proven.

What the hell are people thinking?

This makes me irate. There is no stopping the spread!!! This damn slippery slope we’re on keeps slipping and if people don’t draw a line NOW we will all end up isolated in concentration camps!!!! This is pure insanity! These mayors and governors are tyrants!!!
This virus kills less than the flu!!! That’s a fact! There is NO arguing this! The mortality RATE is lower! Three times lower if you’re under 60!!! For those under 24 your chance os dying from this is 1 in a MILLION!!! These are facts! Science! There is no arguing these facts they are scientifically proven.

What the hell are people thinking?
Exactly! People aren't using their critical thinking skills. They can't think for themselves! They are passively going along with what the TV tells them. As people start to question just what the hell is going on, the cabal are tightening the screws. That's why it is critical to get information out to friends, family and complete strangers. More and more people are waking to the sad reality of this situation, but I see even more in compliance to their new masters. Wake up people!!

Last edited: