COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Judge: Pennsylvania's pandemic restrictions unconstitutional
PITTSBURGH —
A federal judge in Pittsburgh says Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf and State Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine had good intentions to protect people from the coronavirus but their orders went too far. The judge ruled in a court order that Wolf's closing of "non-life-sustaining" businesses and restrictions on gatherings during the COVID-19 pandemic were unconstitutional.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Some Canadians believe officials exaggerate threat of COVID-19, poll suggests
A new survey suggests there are Canadians who believe that warnings from public officials about the threat of COVID-19 are vastly overblown.

Almost one-quarter of respondents in an online poll made public today by Leger and the Association for Canadian Studies say they believe public health and government officials exaggerate in their warnings, including about the need for measures like physical distancing to slow the spread of the pandemic.

Regionally, respondents in Alberta were more likely to believe the threat was embellished, followed by Atlantic Canada and Quebec, with Ontario at the bottom.

Broken down by age, younger respondents were more likely than those over 55 to believe statements were being exaggerated.

The online poll was conducted September 11 to 13 and surveyed 1,539 adult Canadians. It cannot be assigned a margin of error because internet-based polls are not considered random samples.

DavidSon

Star
Judge: Pennsylvania's pandemic restrictions unconstitutional
PITTSBURGH —
A federal judge in Pittsburgh says Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf and State Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine had good intentions to protect people from the coronavirus but their orders went too far. The judge ruled in a court order that Wolf's closing of "non-life-sustaining" businesses and restrictions on gatherings during the COVID-19 pandemic were unconstitutional.

This is big news for the US! Still not sure how this will effect other states but it's a very hopeful ruling.

"The liberties protected by the Constitution are not fair-weather freedoms -- in place when times are good but able to be cast aside in times of trouble," Stickman wrote. "There is no question that this country has faced, and will face, emergencies of every sort. But the solution to a national crisis can never be permitted to supersede the commitment to individual liberty that stands as the foundation of the American experiment. The Constitution cannot accept the concept of a 'new normal' where the basic liberties of the people can be subordinated to open-ended emergency mitigation measures."

There is Fauci again dropping a truth bomb (unwittingly) saying ASYMPTOMATIC CARRIERS ARE NOT THE SOURCE OF OUTBREAKS. So this entire masks for healthy people is a complete FRAUD.

And here is the WHO saying that asymptomatic transmission is "very rare."

Can anyone actually believe this mask BS after knowing this?

And they are making children wear them all day long depriving their brain of oxygen. Just like in Brave New World, they did this to reduce the kids intelligence.
Nope! And we’ve known this for MONTHS now and yet we’re still forced to wear masks.

And here’s what infuriated me more. By wearing masks we continue to just delay herd immunity...but yet the officials say they are pushing the vaccine to promote herd immunity.

Quote from article below: “The biggest downside, according to the former chiefs? A staged vaccine rollout wouldn't quickly provide herd immunity.”

See!!?? We can safely achieve herd immunity naturally because a) 99.98 % of this infected will not die b) if you’re at risk of dying you can wash your hands, avoid visibly sick people and wear a mask

That is simple. It’s science. And then in 4 weeks everyone has herd immunity and we’re golden. That’s what all the top epidemiologists recommend.

But no - they want to keep us in lockdown and further assault us.

Last edited:
I'm an electrician by trade. I went to fix a light today in a facility my company wired a few months back.
"Mask sign required" on the door but i ignored it like always.

There was only one guy there at the time. He let me in, showed me the broken light. I did my tests and found out a motion switch was defective. Didn't have a replacement so i had to go get one.

I came back about 30 minutes later and another gentleman was there. He was pleasant enough.

I pulled the old switch out, was connecting the new one in its place and a woman about 30ish came in and asked me where my mask was. I told her plainly i don't wear a mask. She said you have to wear one inside this facility. I told her I'll be done in 5 minutes. Either i can install this switch and leave, or i can pick up my tools and go now. You can deal with the exposed electrical.

She asked my name and i told her. Right then and there she called my boss saying i refused to wear the mask (my company knows i won't wear one due to an ordeal at the beginning of this scam-demic). I was so aggravated by this tattle tale i got shocked by the wire and didn't really care. I put my headphones in and ignored her phone call that was occurring 3 feet away from me.
Completed the work, picked up my tools and left.

My boss called me a few minutes later. Asked if the job was done. I said yep and he said thanks.

I'm beyond sick of this garbage. I really am. With all the info that has surfaced the past 8 months, people are still comatose.

Like a week ago the cdc came out and said 94% of all cv deaths were from other causes such as heart attack (something we all knew) while the remaining 6%.. 90% of them were 80 years old+.

Yet there are still Karens everywhere like the one i dealt with this morning. This garbage needs to end while some sources say they plan to run this exercise for 5 years?

With all the nut jobs in this world why are the prime ministers in Australia, New Zealand's, Canada and every other fascist regime free from harm? I'm not advacating violence but the global suicide rate has risen 800% during this plan-demic, likely due to the economy issues. Why are they taking themselves out? At least take these corrupt rulers with them.

200 years ago the Leaders feared the people. Today that fear is non-existent.
Sorry you had to deal with that BS!!! It infuriates me! If it’s any consolation I’ve been Karen’d twice too - the brainwashing has been extremely effective

Daze

Superstar
Sorry you had to deal with that BS!!! It infuriates me! If it’s any consolation I’ve been Karen’d twice too - the brainwashing has been extremely effective
Its not all bad. I worked in a school today. Ran some wire to some new lab desks.
The usual, "mask required" signs on the door, I ignored it. "Social distance" stickers on the floor every 6 feet. Hand sanitizers in every hallway... It was a school i guess and schools are 95% indoctrination.

I dealt with several officials while i did my job and no one bothered me about the mask.

Its largely dependant on the people i guess. I think alot in masks don't want to wear them either, but they're not confrontational people, so they just comply. If there were more people like me who simply refused, we'd probably see the scam-demic end faster.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Cathy O’Brien On the Real Reason for Masks: ‘My Daughter Was Made to Wear a Mask from the Age of Two as Part of Her CIA MKUltra Mind Control’

Breathe Free

When Covid hit, I refused to give up my choice to breathe free. I have never worn a mask.

Deep State New World Order mind control abusers had forced my daughter Kelly to wear a mask from the age of 2, further limiting her oxygen flow that was already hindered by asthma.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Woman berated for not wearing a NWO muzzle. Media spins story to fit "official narrative".

Alta. woman berates staff at fabric store for wearing masks

Thank-you Jan Walsh for standing up for freedom!

Screenshot_2020-09-15 Video Watch Breaking News and Live Coverage CTV News Toronto.png

Lisa

Superstar
Woman berated for not wearing a NWO muzzle. Media spins story to fit "official narrative".

Alta. woman berates staff at fabric store for wearing masks

Thank-you Jan Walsh for standing up for freedom!

View attachment 42095
I don’t see what good it did her to do that...she wasn’t helping anyone not think they were doing the right thing by wearing a mask..she just made them feel more fearful and more sure they were the ones doing the right thing.

And if she wasn’t up for the fight...crying all the way home..she shouldn’t have started it. Those people aren’t going to apologize to her.

I don’t see what good it did her to do that...she wasn’t helping anyone not think they were doing the right thing by wearing a mask..she just made them feel more fearful and more sure they were the ones doing the right thing.

And if she wasn’t up for the fight...crying all the way home..she shouldn’t have started it. Those people aren’t going to apologize to her.
She did a great job and more people need to do this.

she got the story onto the news and got the people in the shop - whether they like it or not - thinking about what she said.

ultimately she disrupted the programme, which all of us need to keep doing.

sheep is also the perfect insult because it snaps people out of their thinking.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

She didn't start it, she was on the defensive. The story made it out like she started it. The owners and customers made a scene by surrounding her and as she put it "hounding her and telling her to leave the store(for not wearing a muzzle).

Lisa

Superstar
She did a great job and more people need to do this.

she got the story onto the news and got the people in the shop - whether they like it or not - thinking about what she said.

ultimately she disrupted the programme, which all of us need to keep doing.

sheep is also the perfect insult because it snaps people out of their thinking.
Nah...they think she’s some crazy conspiracy theorist and they are the good guys.

She didn't start it, she was on the defensive. The story made it out like she started it. The owners and customers made a scene by surrounding her and as she put it "hounding her and telling her to leave the store(for not wearing a muzzle).
She did look defensive but the problem is..she didn’t change anyone’s mind with what she said. I’m surprised she thought she could go into the store and not get backlash for it.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Tel Aviv is poised to declare the whole country a “red zone” due to a spike in Covid-19 cases, limiting people’s movements to a 500-meter radius from home and closing all non-essential businesses that serve customers in person.

The sweeping lockdown is set to take effect on September 18 at 6 a.m. local time, multiple Israeli media reported on Saturday. The Israeli cabinet is expected to approve the new stringent restrictions on the movement of people as well as on commerce as soon as on Sunday morning, Haaretz reported.

Although concerns about an imminent “second wave” of the coronavirus, particularly regarding its possible overlap with a common seasonal flu, have been mounting and several European countries have already reported a surge in cases, Israel becomes the first nation to plunge back into a nationwide lockdown after the previous one was phazed out back in May.
Please see the video in @UnderAlienControl 's post HERE . They had those plans much earlier.

Apparently, the reason they are giving the public isn't the REAL reason for the lockdowns. See also Jess' post a couple pages back, on secret service intel.

I can almost guarantee this will happen. (Ask me how) by reading.."The 2019 National Threat and Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (THIRA) FEMA handbook. This gives 2 scenarios for possible emergency situations. 1st its a pandemic from a virus that is killing a third of the population. "SOUNDS a bit familiar" Scenario #2 Space Weather.(ooooooohhh) a cosmic anomaly from meteors and magnetic fields cause major power outages just like an EMP. So they spent money and time to come up with lots of data to plan the 2 fake scenarios and 1 of them has happened ...

Sort-of-a one, two punch to kill off as many as possible...Genocide!

Dark Winter is Coming (DHS) ~ Are You Ready for NO POWER ?

Come to think of it, if it was going to be a real space weather event, wouldn't we see China and Russia prepping too? We should then just expect some thing manufactured.

Could it also be the reason that shortages have been created because states are stockpiling for "need ahead"?

Lisa

Superstar
What’s the end game here?

You're going to have to drag me out': Powerful guy leaves cops no choice but to wrestle him out of South Dakota school board meeting after he refuses to wear a mask
  • Cops were forced to remove a man, Reed Bender, from a school board meeting
  • A district mandate requires all people to wear masks on school district property
  • But Bender refused to put one on or leave the building in Mitchell, South Dakota
  • The two cops are seen reluctantly telling the man they will have to remove him
  • When he refuses, the cops drag him away, threatening him with a stun gun