COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

The Zone

Star
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris today called for every governor to mandate mask-wearing in public for at least the next three months.

It seems that these governments are making up their own rules.
As if CV-1984 trumps all rights and freedoms.
We must get the word out right now!!
Agreed. However, they bank on peoples' naïvety and ignorance. I mean, when's the last time did we have to remind ourselves that there are the Universal Declaration of Human Rights? I knew of the Canadian Charter of Human Rights, but I had no idea there was an international version too.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Agreed. However, they bank on peoples' naïvety and ignorance. I mean, when's the last time did we have to remind ourselves that there are the Universal Declaration of Human Rights? I knew of the Canadian Charter of Human Rights, but I had no idea there was an international version too.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights come from the United Nations. The very same U.N. that was formed with the sole purpose to create a one world government. I believe it's all lip service.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights come from the United Nations. The very same U.N. that was formed with the sole purpose to create a one world government. I believe it's all lip service.
I agree with both you and @Lurker as it was created by the Rothschild's, however, they have been created and can be referenced. Not sure, what countries were responsible for devising them, but they are there. Much like how there are many countries that know Israel is constantly breaking International Law, but because the US has veto power for anything that's brought forward, they're NEVER held accountable.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly. Even the Canadian Charter of Human Rights can be revoked by the current government.
Parts of it can such as using Section 33, the Notwithstanding Clause from what I see here:

That may be why our current provincial gov't is trying to implement Bill 195, which would probably override an individual's democratic, mobility or language rights. I haven't read the bill but if a Conservative MPP got booted and kicked out of the party after the second reading because she thought it was overreaching, I'm going to make the assumption, it's not a bill in the public's favour.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Parts of it can such as using Section 33, the Notwithstanding Clause from what I see here:

That may be why our current provincial gov't is trying to implement Bill 195, which would probably override an individual's democratic, mobility or language rights. I haven't read the bill but if a Conservative MPP got booted and kicked out of the party after the second reading because she thought it was overreaching, I'm going to make the assumption, it's not a bill in the public's favour.
This is interesting.

This is interesting.
If this is implemented, I'm sure they'll be more lawsuits against the provincial gov't and I would hazard a guess that once the suits are brought before the courts, the Conservatives know they won't in power, which is why they've only extended the bill for the next two years as the next election is June '22.

It's a power grab, plain and simple. I suppose we should expect nothing less from a grade 10 drug dealing dropout of a Premier.

DavidSon

Star
I agree with both you and @Lurker as it was created by the Rothschild's, however, they have been created and can be referenced. Not sure, what countries were responsible for devising them, but they are there. Much like how there are many countries that know Israel is constantly breaking International Law, but because the US has veto power for anything that's brought forward, they're NEVER held accountable.
You've probably heard my spiel before but I believe there are fundamental qualities of the UN Charter and Declaration of Human Rights that were necessary to establish a groundwork for humane treatment and peaceful resolution to conflicts after WW2. Excluding the Economic and Social Council, the 5 main organs of the UN are reasonable. What most don't understand is that the dozens of "specialized agencies" (UNESCO, WHO, IMF, WTO, etc.) are autonomous and coordinate with the UN only by agreement.I guess it's splitting hairs at to what the entire organization has come to represent but I still note the distinction.

Anyways the reality is our governments are legally bound by these agreements. I've heard activists say there is a recourse in appealing to international law in defense of human rights. Obviously we'd need someone who can navigate that field to make a clear case but even a layperson can observe that the authorities are treading on legal thin ice with medical mandates, shuttering religious gatherings, blocking free travel, etc. Another thing: there are legal requirements to claiming a national emergency, i.e. "preserving the life of the nation". It's why we see our leaders so desperate to cling to exaggeration instead of scientific data.

I think this was the argument I heard to decline their vaccines:

https://www.refworld.org/docid/4672bc122.html

D . Non-derogable rights

58 . No State party shall, even in time of emergency threatening the life of the nation, derogate from the Covenant's guarantees of the right to life ; freedom from torture, cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, and from medical or scientific experimentation without free consent ; freedom from slavery or involuntary servitude ; the right not to be imprisoned for contractual debt ; the right not to be convicted or sentenced to a heavier penalty by virtue of retroactive criminal legislation ; the right to recognition as a person befor e the law ; and freedom of thought, conscience and religion . These rights are not derogable under any conditions even for the asserted purpose of preserving the life of the nation .