COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

studytruth

...agreed re: your good words for Frank Badfinger... that guy is amazing with his talent at ferreting out the most obscure, hard/difficult/impossible to find items and articles of interest and relevance to this forum.....
...well done, Frank.... and welcome aboard, StudyTruth.....
...it might be useful, and get more people to 'click' if you can give a brief synopsis/overview/endpoint of a vid you wanna post...
...so many people post so many vids online with a heading like: "Every Red-Blooded American NEEDS TO WATCH THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW!!!.... I pass on those.... just tell me what the point is... in written synopsis... is it Lee Greenwood singing "God Bless the USA"... maybe just LynrdSkynrd doing "Free Bird" with a lotta American Flags, or is it some 1.5 hour vid of a Pastor in South Carolina who keeps me flipping back and forth in my Bible to determine America's place in the end-times???.... for an hour and a half?... (is that the baby crying?... or, did I leave the water running in the back yard?).......
...a good description of length, speaker, topic and endpoint would always be helpful...getcha more clicks and views.... and thanks again, Frank Badfinger, for the awesome work you do.... ;)
Thanks for the reply. In this case this video is short (only 4 minutes) so didn't add a long description as I might for my 1 hour videos.

I have the same username "studytruth" on the stolenhistory forums, I post most of my historical lies videos there, but will stick to posting and discussing videos that relate to the world as it is now.

Cheers

Meanwhile, in other news of the bizarre:

"Madonna, 61, showed support for the doctors shown in the video, including Dr. Stella Immanuel who has a history of believing in satanic plots and that endometriosis is caused by 'sex demons' among other outlandish claims.".

Madonna sides with the 'conspiracy theorists'. I did not see this coming.
according to sane conspiracy theorists, we don't need a vaccine. so there is no vaccine to hide or uncover. they just try to disrupt the sane theories with their bullshit.

saki

Star
Thanks for the reply. In this case this video is short (only 4 minutes) so didn't add a long description as I might for my 1 hour videos.

I have the same username "studytruth" on the stolenhistory forums, I post most of my historical lies videos there, but will stick to posting and discussing videos that relate to the world as it is now.

Cheers
...oh... well... in that case.... I'll watch it! ;)
...looking forward to more!.... :D

...well... looky here!... Yale University is doing a study about the psychological effects/impacts of people's attitudes about receiving the covid vaccine.... I'll c/p part of it.... but the entire thing is worth seeing for yourself.... (it does not c/p paste well, as the charts get butchered)... but notice the name of the company which is doing the recruitment into this clinical study.... showing their hand more and more....
...in other words... this is a government sponsored study of what it's going to take to convince/coerce the masses into accepting a vaccine... this is a psyops operation, and we are being gaslighted.....
...if Bill Gates, Yale 'Skull & Bones' University and Dr. Fauci are pushing it to this degree, NO way I'm gonna take it.....

Brief Summary:
This study tests different messages about vaccinating against COVID-19 once the vaccine becomes available. Participants are randomized to 1 of 12 arms, with one control arm and one baseline arm. We will compare the reported willingness to get a COVID-19 vaccine at 3 and 6 months of it becoming available between the 10 intervention arms to the 2 control arms.
Study participants are recruited online by Lucid, which matches census based sampling in online recruitment.

Condition or diseaseIntervention/treatmentPhase
VaccinationCOVID-19Other: Control messageOther: Baseline messageOther: Personal freedom messageOther: Economic freedom messageOther: Self-interest messageOther: Community interest messageOther: Economic benefit messageOther: Guilt messageOther: Embarrassment messageOther: Anger messageOther: Trust in science messageOther: Not bravery messageNot Applicable
Of course- so they can develop their propaganda against us

BIG PHARMA TO BE EXEMPT FROM VACCINE LIABILITY CLAIMS

"This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects," said Ruud Dobber, a top exec at AstraZeneca.

Just let that sink in.

I joined the forum today, partially to say thanks for the hard work so many people are doing here, particularily on this very thread. I want to point out a special mention to Frank...who has posted vast numbers of links here, but all who have been doing so have been very appreciated by me.
About 2 weeks ago I posted two videos on my channel titled Spiritual Warfare. I think they have an important message for where we are and where we are headed, so I will post the the link below.
Thank you for your continued work...and I will now attempt to add a small bit to what this entire forum is doing.

"Are you going to reach your inner gnostic and break the hypnotic magic spell and retain your humanity and freedom? Or will you choose fear and loose your inner knowing? We know what the Cathars chose, even under the deepest of pressure. How about all of us? In Part 2 I make some suggestions on how I am focusing on keeping my human-ness and freedom."
Thanks for this. It’s a great vid, but it’s a shame that Jesus Christ doesn’t come into it.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I joined the forum today, partially to say thanks for the hard work so many people are doing here, particularily on this very thread. I want to point out a special mention to Frank...who has posted vast numbers of links here, but all who have been doing so have been very appreciated by me.
About 2 weeks ago I posted two videos on my channel titled Spiritual Warfare. I think they have an important message for where we are and where we are headed, so I will post the the link below.
Thank you for your continued work...and I will now attempt to add a small bit to what this entire forum is doing.

"Are you going to reach your inner gnostic and break the hypnotic magic spell and retain your humanity and freedom? Or will you choose fear and loose your inner knowing? We know what the Cathars chose, even under the deepest of pressure. How about all of us? In Part 2 I make some suggestions on how I am focusing on keeping my human-ness and freedom."
Hey studytruth,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for the kind words. Yes, there are so many people that make this thread what it is.

I enjoyed your video. It's something that I am very aware of but rarely discuss on this thread.

I agree, we have been cast under a spell, there is no doubt about that. One of the reasons for this thread is to seek out the truth and free us from this spell. Trump said it himself during a CV-19 update briefing. They are letting us know.

I look forward to more thought provoking videos. I must say though, if the videos are more of a religious or spiritual nature, it is best to start a thread in the Religion and Spirituality section (forum rules)...again welcome to the forum!

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
...agreed re: your good words for Frank Badfinger... that guy is amazing with his talent at ferreting out the most obscure, hard/difficult/impossible to find items and articles of interest and relevance to this forum.....
...well done, Frank.... and welcome aboard, StudyTruth.....
...it might be useful, and get more people to 'click' if you can give a brief synopsis/overview/endpoint of a vid you wanna post...
...so many people post so many vids online with a heading like: "Every Red-Blooded American NEEDS TO WATCH THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW!!!.... great... I'm a Red-Blooded American, but I pass on those, and generic vid descriptions.... just tell me what the point is... in written synopsis... is it Lee Greenwood singing "God Bless the USA".?.. maybe just LynrdSkynrd doing "Free Bird" with a lotta American Flags?, or is it some 1.5 hour vid of a Pastor in South Carolina who keeps me flipping back and forth in my Bible to determine America's place in the end-times???.... for an hour and a half?... (is that the baby crying?... or, did I leave the water running in the back yard?)....... if the video is so very important, please give a reason, in a short description, to want to click and watch.....
...a good description of length, speaker, topic and endpoint would always be helpful...getcha more clicks and views.... and thanks again, Frank Badfinger, for the awesome work you do.... ;)
Thanks saki! I haven't heard from you much lately. Nice to have you back. Feel free to post what you got!

polymoog

Superstar
I have the same username "studytruth" on the stolenhistory forums,
i managed to discover that forum during a search recently regarding ancient structures and building techniques. theres great work being done over there.

frank has truly done an amazing job on this thread. although it is a bit of an echo chamber in here, forum lurkers and passers-by are picking up a lot of information. frank, thank you for all the time youve put into this!

elsbet

Superstar
...well... looky here!... Yale University doing a study about the psychological effects/impacts of people's attitudes about receiving the covid vaccine.... I'll c/p part of it.... but the entire thing is worth seeing for yourself.... (it does not c/p paste well, as the charts get butchered)... but notice the name of the company which is doing the recruiting into this clinical study.... showing their hand more and more....

Brief Summary:
This study tests different messages about vaccinating against COVID-19 once the vaccine becomes available. Participants are randomized to 1 of 12 arms, with one control arm and one baseline arm. We will compare the reported willingness to get a COVID-19 vaccine at 3 and 6 months of it becoming available between the 10 intervention arms to the 2 control arms.
Study participants are recruited online by Lucid, which matches census based sampling in online recruitment.

Condition or diseaseIntervention/treatmentPhase
VaccinationCOVID-19Other: Control messageOther: Baseline messageOther: Personal freedom messageOther: Economic freedom messageOther: Self-interest messageOther: Community interest messageOther: Economic benefit messageOther: Guilt messageOther: Embarrassment messageOther: Anger messageOther: Trust in science messageOther: Not bravery messageNot Applicable
Interesting. Fine tuning the proselytization method of Bill's latest lethal injection-- from coercive lying, to public humiliation (specifically: you must be stupid) for refusal. What a farce.

Nevertheless, this experiment is comforting, only because it proves there are still outliers who *need* to be manipulated -- and, there are still more of us, than them. Hopefully, we won't screw up that advantage.

A.J.

Star
Screen New Deal

“FOR A FEW fleeting moments during New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s daily coronavirus briefing on Wednesday, the somber grimace that has filled our screens for weeks was briefly replaced by something resembling a smile.

“We are ready, we’re all-in,” the governor gushed. “We are New Yorkers, so we’re aggressive about it, we’re ambitious about it. … We realize that change is not only imminent, but it can actually be a friend if done the right way.”

The inspiration for these uncharacteristically good vibes was a video visit from former Google CEO Eric Schmidt, who joined the governor’s briefing to announce that he will be heading up a blue-ribbon commission to reimagine New York state’s post-Covid reality, with an emphasis on permanently integrating technology into every aspect of civic life.

“The first priorities of what we’re trying to do,” Schmidt said, “are focused on telehealth, remote learning, and broadband. … We need to look for solutions that can be presented now, and accelerated, and use technology to make things better.” Lest there be any doubt that the former Google chair’s goals were purely benevolent, his video background featured a framed pair of golden angel wings.

Just one day earlier, Cuomo had announced a similar partnership with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to develop “a smarter education system.” Calling Gates a “visionary,” Cuomo said the pandemic has created “a moment in history when we can actually incorporate and advance [Gates’s] ideas … all these buildings, all these physical classrooms — why with all the technology you have?” he asked, apparently rhetorically.

It has taken some time to gel, but something resembling a coherent Pandemic Shock Doctrine is beginning to emerge. Call it the “Screen New Deal.” Far more high-tech than anything we have seen during previous disasters, the future that is being rushed into being as the bodies still pile up treats our past weeks of physical isolation not as a painful necessity to save lives, but as a living laboratory for a permanent — and highly profitable — no-touch future.

Anuja Sonalker, CEO of Steer Tech, a Maryland-based company selling self-parking technology, recently summed up the new virus-personalized pitch. “There has been a distinct warming up to human-less, contactless technology,” she said. “Humans are biohazards, machines are not.”

It’s a future in which our homes are never again exclusively personal spaces but are also, via high-speed digital connectivity, our schools, our doctor’s offices, our gyms, and, if determined by the state, our jails. Of course, for many of us, those same homes were already turning into our never-off workplaces and our primary entertainment venues before the pandemic, and surveillance incarceration “in the community” was already booming. But in the future under hasty construction, all of these trends are poised for a warp-speed acceleration.

This is a future in which, for the privileged, almost everything is home delivered, either virtually via streaming and cloud technology, or physically via driverless vehicle or drone, then screen “shared” on a mediated platform. It’s a future that employs far fewer teachers, doctors, and drivers. It accepts no cash or credit cards (under guise of virus control) and has skeletal mass transit and far less live art. It’s a future that claims to be run on “artificial intelligence” but is actually held together by tens of millions of anonymous workers tucked away in warehouses, data centers, content moderation mills, electronic sweatshops, lithium mines, industrial farms, meat-processing plants, and prisons, where they are left unprotected from disease and hyperexploitation. It’s a future in which our every move, our every word, our every relationship is trackable, traceable, and data-mineable by unprecedented collaborations between government and tech giants. .....

https://theintercept.com/2020/05/08/andrew-cuomo-eric-schmidt-coronavirus-tech-shock-doctrine/

polymoog

Superstar
Screen New Deal

“FOR A FEW fleeting moments during New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s daily coronavirus briefing on Wednesday, the somber grimace that has filled our screens for weeks was briefly replaced by something resembling a smile.

“We are ready, we’re all-in,” the governor gushed. “We are New Yorkers, so we’re aggressive about it, we’re ambitious about it. … We realize that change is not only imminent, but it can actually be a friend if done the right way.”

The inspiration for these uncharacteristically good vibes was a video visit from former Google CEO Eric Schmidt, who joined the governor’s briefing to announce that he will be heading up a blue-ribbon commission to reimagine New York state’s post-Covid reality, with an emphasis on permanently integrating technology into every aspect of civic life.

“The first priorities of what we’re trying to do,” Schmidt said, “are focused on telehealth, remote learning, and broadband. … We need to look for solutions that can be presented now, and accelerated, and use technology to make things better.” Lest there be any doubt that the former Google chair’s goals were purely benevolent, his video background featured a framed pair of golden angel wings.

Just one day earlier, Cuomo had announced a similar partnership with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to develop “a smarter education system.” Calling Gates a “visionary,” Cuomo said the pandemic has created “a moment in history when we can actually incorporate and advance [Gates’s] ideas … all these buildings, all these physical classrooms — why with all the technology you have?” he asked, apparently rhetorically.

It has taken some time to gel, but something resembling a coherent Pandemic Shock Doctrine is beginning to emerge. Call it the “Screen New Deal.” Far more high-tech than anything we have seen during previous disasters, the future that is being rushed into being as the bodies still pile up treats our past weeks of physical isolation not as a painful necessity to save lives, but as a living laboratory for a permanent — and highly profitable — no-touch future.

Anuja Sonalker, CEO of Steer Tech, a Maryland-based company selling self-parking technology, recently summed up the new virus-personalized pitch. “There has been a distinct warming up to human-less, contactless technology,” she said. “Humans are biohazards, machines are not.”

It’s a future in which our homes are never again exclusively personal spaces but are also, via high-speed digital connectivity, our schools, our doctor’s offices, our gyms, and, if determined by the state, our jails. Of course, for many of us, those same homes were already turning into our never-off workplaces and our primary entertainment venues before the pandemic, and surveillance incarceration “in the community” was already booming. But in the future under hasty construction, all of these trends are poised for a warp-speed acceleration.

This is a future in which, for the privileged, almost everything is home delivered, either virtually via streaming and cloud technology, or physically via driverless vehicle or drone, then screen “shared” on a mediated platform. It’s a future that employs far fewer teachers, doctors, and drivers. It accepts no cash or credit cards (under guise of virus control) and has skeletal mass transit and far less live art. It’s a future that claims to be run on “artificial intelligence” but is actually held together by tens of millions of anonymous workers tucked away in warehouses, data centers, content moderation mills, electronic sweatshops, lithium mines, industrial farms, meat-processing plants, and prisons, where they are left unprotected from disease and hyperexploitation. It’s a future in which our every move, our every word, our every relationship is trackable, traceable, and data-mineable by unprecedented collaborations between government and tech giants. .....

https://theintercept.com/2020/05/08/andrew-cuomo-eric-schmidt-coronavirus-tech-shock-doctrine/

Mystery Surrounds Metal Towers Popping Up In Tunnels & Bridges

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Mysterious metal towers are popping up at local tunnels, and soon they’ll start appearing at bridges, too.
But even people on the MTA board in charge of the towers can’t say why they’re being used or what’s in them, CBS2’s Dave Carlin reports.
Jose Lugo said the tall metal towers quickly appeared up after the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel tolls booths came down.
“We don’t really know what’s the purpose of this,” he told Carlin.
It’s a $100 million MTA project shrouded in secrecy, with 18 of them for tunnels and bridges. So what are they exactly?
The MTA’s man in charge of the bridges and tunnels, Cedrick Fulton, dodged Carlin’s questions Wednesday.
“I said no comment,” he said. ...

A.J.

Star

Press Releases
07/20/2020
Connecticut State Public Health Lab Discovers False Positive COVID-19 Test Results
DPH Reached Out Immediately to Medical Providers of Impacted Patients
Connecticut’s State Public Health Laboratory has uncovered a flaw in one of the testing systems it uses to test for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The flaw, which has been reported to both the manufacturer and the federal Food and Drug Administration, led to 90 of 144 people tested during June 15–July 17, 2020 receiving a false positive COVID test report. The Department of Public Health (DPH) has taken immediate steps to make sure the patients are notified. The errant testing results were from a widely-used laboratory testing platform that the state laboratory started using on June 15. The exact cause of the false positive results is still being investigated.

“We have notified the healthcare facilities for everyone who received a false positive test result from our state laboratory,” said Acting Commissioner Deidre S. Gifford, MD, MPH. “Accurate and timely testing for the novel coronavirus is one of the pillars supporting effective response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Thanks to the quick action of our team at the state lab, adjustments have already been made to ensure the accuracy of future test results from this platform.”

The false positive test results were discovered by DPH laboratory scientists during an examination of previously positive samples to determine the feasibility of testing “pooled” specimens at the state lab. The errant results are from test specimens processed between June 15 and July 17. The DPH state public health lab relies on this testing platform, but to ensure accuracy moving forward, all positive results will be further analyzed by multiple laboratory scientists, and if indicated, retested using another method.

Medical providers and patients have been notified of false positive results. Many of the persons with false-positive test results are nursing home residents. Any nursing home resident with a false positive COVID-19 test result will be retested as soon as possible. DPH epidemiologists are reaching out to nursing homes again today to review all of the clinical issues for any impacted patients.

The overall COVID-19 case numbers for Connecticut will be adjusted downward as a result of these false positive tests, provided that re-testing still shows the impacted individuals to be negative. Connecticut’s count of total positive cases will only be adjusted down for the number of people of these 90 who had received a false positive result and later tests negative. If someone previously received a positive result before receiving the false positive result, that person is still considered a positive case.

A total of 161 lab specimens from 144 individuals showed positive results for COVID-19 using the platform during the period of June 15-July 17. Of those, a total of 91 specimens from 90 people showed false positive results.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Mystery Surrounds Metal Towers Popping Up In Tunnels & Bridges

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Mysterious metal towers are popping up at local tunnels, and soon they’ll start appearing at bridges, too.
But even people on the MTA board in charge of the towers can’t say why they’re being used or what’s in them, CBS2’s Dave Carlin reports.
Jose Lugo said the tall metal towers quickly appeared up after the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel tolls booths came down.
“We don’t really know what’s the purpose of this,” he told Carlin.
It’s a $100 million MTA project shrouded in secrecy, with 18 of them for tunnels and bridges. So what are they exactly?
The MTA’s man in charge of the bridges and tunnels, Cedrick Fulton, dodged Carlin’s questions Wednesday.
“I said no comment,” he said. ...
I saw this story a while back. WTF?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I try not to post Dailymail articles but the pictures alone are disturbing enough. Parents everywhere need to stand up and say no to this madness!
'It's like a prison for kids': Parents blast Florida school district's video showing 'apocalyptic' reopened classrooms with teachers in shields and lab coats as schools across the US make similar preparations