COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

elsbet

Superstar
I put other stuff in the other thread..but I thought that this article calling the virus sinister belongs in this thread.
I can see that... it's truly unbelievable, at this point. As though there is a non-sinister virus.. :/

Look at this... it's a short video, and he's making a good point.

You can put ANY combination of numbers in google with 'new cases' and it will pull up an article for it. He tried up to 4 numbers at a time and it worked.

Only one combination didn't work... it wasn't 666, of course. That one popped right up.
:rolleyes:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Mass-Tracking COVI-PASS Immunity Passports Slated to Roll Out in 15 Countries

COVI-PASS will determine whether you can go to a restaurant, if you need a medical test, or are due for a talking-to by authorities in a post-COVID world. Consent is voluntary, but enforcement will be compulsory.

Lisa

Superstar
I can see that... it's truly unbelievable, at this point. As though there is a non-sinister virus.. :/

Look at this... it's a short video, and he's making a good point.

You can put ANY combination of numbers in google with 'new cases' and it will pull up an article for it. He tried up to 4 numbers at a time and it worked.

Only one combination didn't work... it wasn't 666, of course. That one popped right up.
:rolleyes:

Thanks! But I meant how could it be sinister if it isn’t really true? The sinister part of the virus is using it to crash an economy to win an election...which is why I thought it belonged here.

Actually he said he put in every 3 number combo he could think of and they all pulled up that many COVID cases. It was only when he got into 4 numbers that it didn’t always work with 1984 and 1969 not working. I think that’s kind of amazing too..that they just pull numbers out of thin air..but then again that’s the sinister part of all of it.

Lisa

Superstar
You are not alone. More and more people are waking to the fact that the "New Normal" is not what they thought. The mask is muzzle and the distancing is to silence and disconnect us all (plus for contact tracing)

What we need to do is to be vocal and loud about their plans. We must tell friends and family what is really going on, despite the resistance. We need to explain that these plans are in the works as we speak and the so called Great Reset is moving forward.

They are telling us their plans and using their WILL against us, to manufacture reality via predictive programming.

Remember, we are ALL powerful and we must use OUR WILL against them.

We WILL spread our message of truth across the globe for all to see and hear.
We WILL expose these evil satanists, for the whole world will know.
We WILL be strong, united and victorious.
We WILL be successful
We WILL be free.

Everyone knows their plans and their lies. Everyone is laughing at them. They are weak and will fail. They are pathetic.

Now Believe.

And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believe, you shall receive it – Matthew 21:22"]

If thou can believe, all things are possible, to him that believeth – Mark 9.23
I think I’ll just say that you should know better than this.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Professional liar Dr. Fauci delivered a frightening warning about the coronavirus pandemic

"Fauci stressed on the importance of people avoiding crowded areas, singling out bars as in particular as a type of business that should be avoided entirely.
“Bars: really not good, really not good. Congregation at a bar, inside, is bad news. We really have got to stop that,” Fauci said, adding that without taking certain measures, the US will continue to be in trouble."

Yes, of course. Bars where people discuss things openly like how Fauci is full of shit and the CV-19 scam is a means to take away your rights and further the NWO.

Lisa

Superstar
Yes, of course. Bars where people discuss things openly like how Fauci is full of shit and the CV-19 scam is a means to take away your rights and further the NWO.
No...it’s to win the presidential election...but is still full of it and so is fauci.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Just like everywhere else. It's all a lie. CV-19 peaked in April and is gone.

Coronavirus (common cold) is so common, the PCR test so useless(80% false positive) plus presumed and probable cases are included - meaning almost everyone who dies in TO will be a CV statistic! Padding the numbers! This ain't about a virus. It's about money, politics and control.

Screenshot_2020-07-01 Toronto's mandatory summertime masks.png

Screenshot_2020-07-01 Common Cold - Infections - Merck Manuals Consumer Version(1).png

Screenshot_2020-07-01 Common Cold - Infections - Merck Manuals Consumer Version.png

Last edited:
Just like everywhere else. It's all a lie. CV-19 peaked in April and is gone.

Coronavirus (common cold) is so common and the PCR test so useless(80% false positive), meaning almost everyone who dies in TO will be a CV statistic.

View attachment 38696

View attachment 38698

View attachment 38697

I'm not a fan of Ezra, however, he's right about the assessment that the "virus"/flu season has come and gone. As well, he also states that John Tory is a "left-wing" mayor. He's not at all, Tory has always been a Conservative. Therefore, it's evident that this has nothing to do with partisan politics. It's about the overall suppression of our rights and control.