COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Well informed dialogue between James Corbett and Dave Cullen
Discussing The Great Reset With James Corbett

imsickofyoshi

Established
Well I guess the second wave they kept banging on about is here (according to the media.) Things will not be normal this year or probably ever, and I just need to let that sink in. The shops were opening up and that was giving me hope, until I saw all the covid warnings on just about every shop.

ALL the bueaty supply shops are now mandatory mask. I had to find something last minute for a wedding and I drove to three shops to find somebody who wasnt tripping on this ish. At the last one I gave up and put on my fiances mask.. I felt soo demoralized, like a dog, I couldn't breathe.. I was told that the mask takes getting used to.q I could've cried. All the fun of shopping gone. I got the hair peice and got the hell outta there.

To think this is a rural area too but so many people in Publix are wearing masks makes me wonder have they made them mandatory as well. I don't know what I will do when they make them mandatory in food stores.

Tldr; I don't want to participate in this sick new normal.

Lisa

Superstar
Well I guess the second wave they kept banging on about is here (according to the media.) Things will not be normal this year or probably ever, and I just need to let that sink in. The shops were opening up and that was giving me hope, until I saw all the covid warnings on just about every shop.

ALL the bueaty supply shops are now mandatory mask. I had to find something last minute for a wedding and I drove to three shops to find somebody who wasnt tripping on this ish. At the last one I gave up and put on my fiances mask.. I felt soo demoralized, like a dog, I couldn't breathe.. I was told that the mask takes getting used to.q I could've cried. All the fun of shopping gone. I got the hair peice and got the hell outta there.

To think this is a rural area too but so many people in Publix are wearing masks makes me wonder have they made them mandatory as well. I don't know what I will do when they make them mandatory in food stores.

Maybe it won’t be the new normal?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

You are not alone. More and more people are waking to the fact that the "New Normal" is not what they thought. The mask is muzzle and the distancing is to silence and disconnect us all (plus for contact tracing)

What we need to do is to be vocal and loud about their plans. We must tell friends and family what is really going on, despite the resistance. We need to explain that these plans are in the works as we speak and the so called Great Reset is moving forward.

They are telling us their plans and using their WILL against us, to manufacture reality via predictive programming.

Remember, we are ALL powerful and we must use OUR WILL against them.

We WILL spread our message of truth across the globe for all to see and hear.
We WILL expose these evil satanists, for the whole world will know.
We WILL be strong, united and victorious.
We WILL be successful
We WILL be free.

Everyone knows their plans and their lies. Everyone is laughing at them. They are weak and will fail. They are pathetic.

Now Believe.

And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believe, you shall receive it – Matthew 21:22"]

If thou can believe, all things are possible, to him that believeth – Mark 9.23

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
You are not alone. More and more people are waking to the fact that the "New Normal" is not what they thought. The mask is muzzle and the distancing is to silence and disconnect us all (plus for contact tracing)

What we need to do is to be vocal and loud about their plans. We must tell friends and family what is really going on, despite the resistance. We need to explain that these plans are in the works as we speak and the so called Great Reset is moving forward.

They are telling us their plans and using their WILL against us, to manufacture reality via predictive programming.

We WILL be free.
We WILL expose these evil satanists, for the whole world to see.
We WILL be successful
We WILL spread our message of truth across the globe for all to hear.
We WILL be strong and victorious.
Everyone knows their plans and their lies. Everyone is laughing at them. They are weak and will fail. They are pathetic.
Now Believe.
You are making it hard on me not to reply like you requested Frank.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dave Cullen breaks down the reality of CV-19 madness and hysteria. How easily we are being duped and hoodwinked.
I Hate to Say I Told You So…

imsickofyoshi

Established

We WILL be free.
We WILL expose these evil satanists, for the whole world to see.
We WILL be successful
We WILL spread our message of truth across the globe for all to hear.
We WILL be strong and victorious.
Now Believe.

And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believe, you shall receive it – Matthew 21:22"]

If thou can believe, all things are possible, to him that believeth – Mark 9.23
You got heart. I like it.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar