COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

rainerann

Star
Or maybe because the vast majority are asymptomatic or mild. But go ahead and keep propping up the medical industrial complex, I know it's in your best interest.
Sure keep telling yourself that the hospital isnt treating thousands of symptomatic cases so that they don’t result in death. I know that is in your best interest.

rainerann

Star
Yeah just keep addressing 90 pages of posts as being a unity with one generalized term:rolleyes:

So people don’t die of this virus that we had to destroy society for because of “infection control”? Why is it that controlling the infection spreading stops people with it from dying? Or is it just that the death rate is 0.1% likehas been admitted for months? Do you have maybe an MTV article on it or something we can trust?
I’m convinced the 90 pages of posts that you are referring to, are part of a disinformation campaign that actually helps the virus spread.

the flu has a higher death rate without medical intervention or does someone need to show you the history of the Spanish flu again. there would be no destruction of society if people had some basic understanding of infection control. Some states should be at zero by now, but thanks to the disinformation campaign suggesting that basic methods are equal to slavery, most people reject what’s in their best interest because of ignorance.

places like Thailand have a much more successful outcome and few restrictions besides requiring masks. They have had no real outbreaks like the us has, but sure, ignore the evidence that shows that these methods work in favor of the spam.

rainerann

Star
No, not really. The ICU beds are 85-90% full here at all times. But, C19 85-90% full, End. Of. world.
85 to 90 percent full is relevant to what they are capable of staffing and does not represent the number of patients holding in different areas for an icu bed in procedure areas or the er. Basically, it is a number that looks good on paper. Having a bed is not equal to having a nurse to use that bed. Having your beds occupied by an additional diagnosis when this is already a common scenario does create concern for overflow icu beds.

Lurker

Star
85 to 90 percent full is relevant to what they are capable of staffing and does not represent the number of patients holding in different areas for an icu bed in procedure areas or the er. Basically, it is a number that looks good on paper. Having a bed is not equal to having a nurse to use that bed. Having your beds occupied by an additional diagnosis when this is already a common scenario does create concern for overflow icu beds.
Except they have the fucking staffing. They all do. Quit being disingenuous.

I’m convinced the 90 pages of posts that you are referring to, are part of a disinformation campaign that actually helps the virus spread.

the flu has a higher death rate without medical intervention or does someone need to show you the history of the Spanish flu again. there would be no destruction of society if people had some basic understanding of infection control. Some states should be at zero by now, but thanks to the disinformation campaign suggesting that basic methods are equal to slavery, most people reject what’s in their best interest because of ignorance.

places like Thailand have a much more successful outcome and few restrictions besides requiring masks. They have had no real outbreaks like the us has, but sure, ignore the evidence that shows that these methods work in favor of the spam.

-The flu has a higher death rate than covid, not in 1918, now. Covids death rate is 0.1%
-Saying covids death rate is lower because not everyone is wearing masks is totally untrue, that number is for those infected, not the world population at large. So if I get infected, it doesnt matter who wears a mask, it matters if I die or not, that's all that number shows
-Totally spurulous to say that Thailand has less cases because they wear masks, basically just an assumption you made because you have no evidence. Also, most people do wear masks because they listen to the deadly and greedy western medical establishment that hurts more people than it helps.

If you want to come into a thread and say everything that has ever been posted here is wrong, come with some better information

rainerann

Star
Except they have the fucking staffing. They all do. Quit being disingenuous.
youre the one being disingenuous. There are nursing shortages all over the country right now. Many locations have changed nursing ratios to accommodate this. That’s not the same as having staff.

rainerann

Star
-The flu has a higher death rate than covid, not in 1918, now. Covids death rate is 0.1%
-Saying covids death rate is lower because not everyone is wearing masks is totally untrue, that number is for those infected, not the world population at large. So if I get infected, it doesnt matter who wears a mask, it matters if I die or not, that's all that number shows
-Totally spurulous to say that Thailand has less cases because they wear masks, basically just an assumption you made because you have no evidence. Also, most people do wear masks because they listen to the deadly and greedy western medical establishment that hurts more people than it helps.

If you want to come into a thread and say everything that has ever been posted here is wrong, come with some better information
covid won’t have a final count for at least another six months. Keep trying to trick the eye that covid and flu are the same when it is still July.

this is the same as posting disinformation.

rainerann

Star

On the question of face masks, Thais did not wait for the public health authorities to tell them to wear them. They were smart to have ignored the early, foolish World Health Organization advisory discouraging people from wearing masks.
Indeed, even before the pandemic, they had already been using face masks in great numbers owing to Bangkok’s high levels of air pollution, which had breached the critical limit several times in 2019. When fears of infection escalated in early January, mask wear rose to some 90 percent. Despite the WHO’s ill-advised advisory, mask wear was about 99 percent by mid-March, according to my informal monitoring from riding the subway and light rail system.”

rainerann

Star
I quoted the current CDC statistics and you called it disinformation. Nothing about what I want or don’t want here.
technically, you didn’t quote anyone but yourself. If you were trying to post a direct quote, there is no indication of this or link for the reference.

and quite frankly, I don’t care about the economic pacifier for the major corporations otherwise called the cdc. Covid will not be comparable to any other condition until we cross the one year mark of data collection.

what part of that doesn’t make logical sense to you.

you can not compare two things that do not have an equal denominator and consider this to be an accurate comparison. Maybe if more you could think for yourself instead of looking for a source to confirm your bias, it would help you to be more objective with this subject.

technically, you didn’t quote anyone but yourself. If you were trying to post a direct quote, there is no indication of this or link for the reference.

and quite frankly, I don’t care about the economic pacifier for the major corporations otherwise called the cdc. Covid will not be comparable to any other condition until we cross the one year mark of data collection.

what part of that doesn’t make logical sense to you.

you can not compare two things that do not have an equal denominator and consider this to be an accurate comparison. Maybe if more you could think for yourself instead of looking for a source to confirm your bias, it would help you to be more objective with this subject.
The link is in the 90 pages of this thread which you are so intimately familiar with.
So now think for myself and don’t look at sources? My head is starting to spin

Wigi

Veteran
Do you think there could be a second wave that occur like the spanish flu? I hear a lot about a second wave incoming and it's quite bizarre after all the drastic measures we took. It almost feel like new strains of that covid are released to infect the public so it don't dies out.
Also why doctors don't speak against the illegal protests currently ongoing worldwide if there is a second wave incoming? Such contradictory informations is among the reasons why people don't want to wear a mask.

justjess

Superstar
Has anyone read the first hand accounts of Covid survivors discussing symptoms that are going on 90+ days now with no end in sight and have completely screwed up their entire lives?

I think, personally, the better avenue of inquiry regarding this virus is WHO created it, WHO released it and WHY - because none of what I’m reading sounds in the least bit natural, more like a super mutant virus.