COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

illuminatimess

Veteran
Wow, I’m really shocked. The German Parliament describes a model of the so called ”Modi-SARS“ which fits 1:1 to the current virus situation. Outbreak in China at a market, exactly the same symptoms as with Corona, behavior of the respective federal governments, etc. It also deals with the impacts on society, such as disobeying the police, arising of ”disinformation“.

Starts at page 55, unfortunately it’s in German. But I think Google translator will help translating the text:

Coincidence? Planned?

Last edited:

LkMTM

Rookie
Wow, I’m really shocked. I can’t even find words for this. The German Parliament describes a model of the so called ”Modi-SARS“ which fits 1:1 to the current virus situation. Outbreak in China at a market, exactly the same symptoms as with Corona, behavior of the respective federal governments, etc. It also deals with the impacts on society, such as disobeying the police, arising of ”disinformation“.

Starts at page 55, unfortunately it’s in German. But I think Google translator will help translating the text:

Coincidence? Planned?
I took some german in high school, so i can recognize some things and infer others.. Not much though.. Those graphs are also eerily familiar...
I just browse on mobile but i really hope somebody will translate that portion of the doc

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Wow, I’m really shocked. I can’t even find words for this. The German Parliament describes a model of the so called ”Modi-SARS“ which fits 1:1 to the current virus situation. Outbreak in China at a market, exactly the same symptoms as with Corona, behavior of the respective federal governments, etc. It also deals with the impacts on society, such as disobeying the police, arising of ”disinformation“.

Coincidence? Planned?
Nice catch!
Sounds similar to the 2010 Rockefeller Lock-Step paper.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Coincidence? Planned?
I just browse on mobile but i really hope somebody will translate that portion of the doc
I found the English translation here:

Not sure if this will post but it’s video from the House oh Commons in the UK. Politician Ronnie Whittaker basically letting us know thst martial law is coming by way of saying that the military will be best placed to roll out the vaccines.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Not sure if this will post but it’s video from the House oh Commons in the UK. Politician Ronnie Whittaker basically letting us know thst martial law is coming by way of saying that the military will be best placed to roll out the vaccines.
Figured I'd get a screen shot before FB take it down.
Screenshot_2020-09-30 Ronnie Whittaker.png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Vast Military Operation To Deliver 300 Million Doses Of COVID Vaccine

Screenshot_2020-09-30 Vast Military Operation To Deliver 300 Million Doses Of COVID Vaccine.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Doctors urge localized approach, not sweeping lockdown, in open letter to Doug Ford
The following letter, signed by 20 doctors and professors of medicine from faculties at the University of Toronto, McMaster University, University of Ottawa and from hospitals such as Sick Kids, was sent to Premier Doug Ford on Sept. 27. The doctors argue against a wholesale return to a lockdown as a way to deal with rising COVID-19 cases.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Chief Science Officer for Pfizer Says Second Wave Was Faked on False-Positive COVID Tests, and that the “Pandemic Is Over”

Screenshot_2020-09-30 Chief Science Officer for Pfizer Says Second Wave Was Faked on False-Pos...png

DavidSon

Star
The Plan, how we got here. NWO Australia
Mike Holt - This video recorded by Jeremy Lee in Brisbane in 1991 exposes the plans for the New World Order. Produced more than 30 years ago and yet almost no one listened!!

BUUUMP!

Jeremy Lee is awesome, I just heard him for the first time (in a different presentation). The facts he highlights offer a clear, detailed explanation of the international economic order that the globalist elites have persuaded nations to adopt.

Since accepting the proposals of the Lima Declaration in 1975 to transfer agriculture and manufacturing centers from wealthier nations to developing ones, 80% of Australia's food/products have become imports with massive trade debts accruing since. They dropped out of the UNIDO by the mid 90's but the disastrous effects of restructuring their economy are still felt today. For some reason Australia and NZ were specifically pushed by the UN (and their Labor Party) to take on more extreme policies than almost anywhere else in the world. I'll have to find answers for why but they've had a NWO target on their back for many decades.

What I think might be relevant to some of the members at VC is Lee's view that at the heart of the topic of the agenda for global governance is a struggle between Christianity (Christian values specifically written in the Australian Charter) and who Lee calls the Humanists of the different UN bodies.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Covid-19 Numbers Game: The “Second Wave” is Based on Fake Statistics

Image CTV report, September

“Red zones”, travel bans, quarantines, “red lists”. A “Second Wave” has been announced.

The fear campaign has gone into overdrive. Millions of people are lining up for Covid-19 testing.

Drastic state measures are contemplated, including restrictions on social gatherings, marriages, funerals, the closing down of restaurants and bars, the outright paralysis of civil society.

Coming to the rescue of our citizens. What is the justification?

This article focusses on the “Numbers Game”. How statistics and “estimates” are used by politicians to justify the closure of the national economy and the derogation of fundamental civil rights.

Screenshot_2020-10-01 The Covid-19 Numbers Game The Second Wave is Based on Fake Statistics - ...png