COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Tidal

Star

Hahaha and speaking of the Klan I was once invited to join an American forum (I forget the name) because they liked my strong patriotic christian views, so I started posting away and got on fine with them.
But as the weeks went by i began to suspect it was a Klan website and later it closed down for some unknown reason.
Wow, if I was still there they'd probably have made me an honorary Grand Wizard or something..:)

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Escape from New York “Vaccine Scene”

There is nothing wrong with the air...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Heads Up!!
Prince Charles speaking to the audience at the Climate Week Conferences in New York this week says we shouldn't let the CV-19 crisis go to waste and suggested "swift and immediate action" on a "Marshall-like plan for nature, people and planet" using a "Military-style campaign" across the globe to combat climate change. aka New World Order.

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
A good site for Canadians to refer to. Here's an excerpt:

Stand Up Canada, great name. The info they've put together is excellent.

Canada is an odd case. I've happened to catch parts of CBC''s (should be call Coronavirus Body Count lol) the National and egad you can see the liberal propaganda machine is going off the rails, fear-mongering for the next lockdown. They start every show with and literally spend a half hour on "surging cases." Cokehead Ford can, "feel the lockdown coming in his bones"...he doesn't want to but they "may just have to." Yuck. It's crazy to me as I've always viewed Canadians as very smart and aware of their freedoms. It's good to know of the groups who are resisting.

I'm curious what the hell Trudeau has planned in his speech tomorrow. The way the media's painting the situation it can't be good.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Stand Up Canada, great name. The info they've put together is excellent.

Canada is an odd case. I've happened to catch parts of CBC''s (should be call Coronavirus Body Count lol) the National and egad you can see the liberal propaganda machine is going off the rails, fear-mongering for the next lockdown. They start every show with and literally spend a half hour on "surging cases." Cokehead Ford can, "feel the lockdown coming in his bones"...he doesn't want to but they "may just have to." Yuck. It's crazy to me as I've always viewed Canadians as very smart and aware of their freedoms. It's good to know of the groups who are resisting.

I'm curious what the hell Trudeau has planned in his speech tomorrow. The way the media's painting the situation it can't be good.
CBC aka Communist Broadcasting Corp. is 100% propaganda and nearly 100% taxpayer funded SJW/Globalist drivel. They are a total mouth piece for the cabal pushing their BS globalist agenda. Trudeau paid out 595 million dollars for a slush fund for media and "journalists he trusts" in 2018.

hbfdhgfd.jpg
Many Canadians are still smart but over time more and more have become - fat, lazy, dumbed down and complacent. Slaves to TV and corporate media. American Television and media dominate the viewing habits of most Canadians. This wasn't always the case, but the endless TV channel/streaming universe changed that and we now have become almost completely "Americanized".

I'm surprised you know anything about us Canucks, unless you live near a border town or have a relative in Canada, most Americans don't have a clue.

I'm sure you already know that Trudeau is a communist and globalist, like his father. He is not working in the best interests of Canadians at all. So what ever comes out of his mouth tomorrow will indeed be bad news.

gtgrg.jpg

iui7.jpg

bill-gates-bono-justin-trudeau.jpg

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
How CDC/WHO will fake the effects of the COVID vaccine to make it look like a success

Making a vaccine look like it’s a champion isn’t difficult for public health agencies. There are a number of strategies.
Of course, these fraudulent strategies would be serious crimes. But when has that stopped the CDC or the World Health Organization?
In no particular order—-

A Freeman

Superstar
THIRD of UK Covid victims in July and August ‘died from OTHER causes’ –
including cancer or being hit by a car – Oxford University scientists reveal

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=213836

Over the last 12 weeks, total deaths recorded in England & Wales (ONS stats)
have been 1.4% LESS than the average value of the previous five years.
– If there is a pandemic it must be non-lethal.
Government figures for ‘covid deaths’ are 0.07% of the total population, that’s
less than one per thousand dying, over the course of this year. That’s just in
the ball-park of a normal flu.