- Aug 4, 2019
I'm still waiting for you to have a litre of HIV infected blood transfused into your veins. Then I think I might believe.
This is big news for the US! Still not sure how this will effect other states but it's a very hopeful ruling.Judge: Pennsylvania's pandemic restrictions unconstitutional
A federal judge in Pittsburgh says Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf and State Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine had good intentions to protect people from the coronavirus but their orders went too far. The judge ruled in a court order that Wolf's closing of "non-life-sustaining" businesses and restrictions on gatherings during the COVID-19 pandemic were unconstitutional.
Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf's closing of "non-life-sustaining" businesses and restrictions on gatherings during the COVID-19 pandemic were ruled unconstitutional by a federal judge on Monday.www.wtae.com
Looks like youtube took it down. Here it is again on hooktube for those who may have missed it:Jerry Day calling out the useless PCR CV-19 test, the common coronavirus, the cases and numbers racket, and bogus statistics that follow.
An OBVIOUS, OBVIOUS, OBVIOUS Crime Against Humanity
Nope! And we’ve known this for MONTHS now and yet we’re still forced to wear masks.There is Fauci again dropping a truth bomb (unwittingly) saying ASYMPTOMATIC CARRIERS ARE NOT THE SOURCE OF OUTBREAKS. So this entire masks for healthy people is a complete FRAUD.
And here is the WHO saying that asymptomatic transmission is "very rare."
Can anyone actually believe this mask BS after knowing this?
And they are making children wear them all day long depriving their brain of oxygen. Just like in Brave New World, they did this to reduce the kids intelligence.
Sorry you had to deal with that BS!!! It infuriates me! If it’s any consolation I’ve been Karen’d twice too - the brainwashing has been extremely effectiveI'm an electrician by trade. I went to fix a light today in a facility my company wired a few months back.
"Mask sign required" on the door but i ignored it like always.
There was only one guy there at the time. He let me in, showed me the broken light. I did my tests and found out a motion switch was defective. Didn't have a replacement so i had to go get one.
I came back about 30 minutes later and another gentleman was there. He was pleasant enough.
I pulled the old switch out, was connecting the new one in its place and a woman about 30ish came in and asked me where my mask was. I told her plainly i don't wear a mask. She said you have to wear one inside this facility. I told her I'll be done in 5 minutes. Either i can install this switch and leave, or i can pick up my tools and go now. You can deal with the exposed electrical.
She asked my name and i told her. Right then and there she called my boss saying i refused to wear the mask (my company knows i won't wear one due to an ordeal at the beginning of this scam-demic). I was so aggravated by this tattle tale i got shocked by the wire and didn't really care. I put my headphones in and ignored her phone call that was occurring 3 feet away from me.
Completed the work, picked up my tools and left.
My boss called me a few minutes later. Asked if the job was done. I said yep and he said thanks.
I'm beyond sick of this garbage. I really am. With all the info that has surfaced the past 8 months, people are still comatose.
Like a week ago the cdc came out and said 94% of all cv deaths were from other causes such as heart attack (something we all knew) while the remaining 6%.. 90% of them were 80 years old+.
Yet there are still Karens everywhere like the one i dealt with this morning. This garbage needs to end while some sources say they plan to run this exercise for 5 years?
With all the nut jobs in this world why are the prime ministers in Australia, New Zealand's, Canada and every other fascist regime free from harm? I'm not advacating violence but the global suicide rate has risen 800% during this plan-demic, likely due to the economy issues. Why are they taking themselves out? At least take these corrupt rulers with them.
200 years ago the Leaders feared the people. Today that fear is non-existent.