COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

The mail does report the news..and sometimes it reports the news we don’t really see here in the US..so it is useful there. They also have an Australian section as well. I also find many times that whatever is in the mail is also in other new sources...so I don’t really know what you‘re talking about here.

I’ve seen the comments section...and a lot of the English..or people who say they are English post a lot of comments so you’re wrong in thinking that.
I’ve explained numerous times why my lost count is so high...

I just think Frank’s warned the world as well as possible and should move onto other things...

I still post the mail and continue to be a Christian voice here on the forum. Things always change in the world..this is gonna be no different than any of the other things that had potential and then went away again...that why Frank should diversify.:)
Frank is doing a great job. this thread is the first thing I check every day, to get a clearer idea of what’s happening.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
For further discussion unrelated to CV-1984 post here.

A Freeman

Superstar
We need this kind of response from those in the policing and rule enforcing agencies, so they can unite with the people against this tyrannical insanit..

Please, for those of you who are in similar positions or know of others who are -- regardless of what country you may live in --forward this article and letter to them and ask that they help us in this fight.

May reason and common-sense prevail.

floss

Star
Frank is like the msm in keeping covid and the fear alive at this point.
At this point, you're deliberately derailing the thread. Sometime I had to go back and delete my posts (out of respect) as it was not pertaining to the OP. No one here are afraid of this fake virus, I don't know what fear you are talking about. The truth will set you free? People here aren't sheeps, they are much more awaken than the zombies out there that can't wait for things to go back to "normal". I'm starting to mentally put you as part of these mindless zombies planning their next vacation as if things are going to be back to normal anytime soon. You need to leave this thread alone, it has more than enough of your fingerprints.

On a side notes, I rejected the notion that you represented "the Christian Voices" here. There are major doctrines you disagreed with most Christians here.

DavidSon

Star
We need this kind of response from those in the policing and rule enforcing agencies, so they can unite with the people against this tyrannical insanit..

Please, for those of you who are in similar positions or know of others who are -- regardless of what country you may live in --forward this article and letter to them and ask that they help us in this fight.

May reason and common-sense prevail.
That is a great letter! It's sad how many average people aren't aware they're being manipulated. Such strong messages might help break through the veil of ignorance.

"...This is why we call on all our colleagues, and those of other corporations, health, transport, associations, the private sector, citizens, comrades, all people of good will to join our movement, to resist by printing this message, spreading it, and above all by putting up a barrier to this health dictatorship that would like to become more and more insidious every day."