COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, ECONOMIC CRASH, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

The Zone

Star
RALEIGH (AP) — North Carolina overcounted its tally of completed coronavirus tests by 200,000 since the start of the pandemic, state officials announced Wednesday, blaming most of the error on a processing lab. The error doesn't affect key measures such as the percentage of positive test results, they said.

Mandy Cohen, secretary of the state's Department of Health and Human Services, pinned the brunt of the blame on LabCorp Diagnostics for providing North Carolina with two different daily testing count numbers when the clinical lab network submitted the data electronically and manually.

“The positive cases are reported electronically,” Cohen said in an interview. “Those continue to be accurate. The number that we are correcting today is just the total cumulative lab tests.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/hydroxychloroquine-works-in-high-risk-patients-and-saying-otherwise-is-dangerous

Last edited:
RALEIGH (AP) — North Carolina overcounted its tally of completed coronavirus tests by 200,000 since the start of the pandemic, state officials announced Wednesday, blaming most of the error on a processing lab. The error doesn't affect key measures such as the percentage of positive test results, they said.

Mandy Cohen, secretary of the state's Department of Health and Human Services, pinned the brunt of the blame on LabCorp Diagnostics for providing North Carolina with two different daily testing count numbers when the clinical lab network submitted the data electronically and manually.

“The positive cases are reported electronically,” Cohen said in an interview. “Those continue to be accurate. The number that we are correcting today is just the total cumulative lab tests.”

A news release from state health officials said the overall tally of completed tests is collected in a different manner from data used to count positive cases and the percentage of tests that are positive. The completed test tally has been based on aggregate numbers provided by labs, while positive cases are tallied using data collected at the individual patient level.

Cohen said the health department discovered the error in the completed test count when reviewing ways to improve the state's data collection process and ongoing efforts to transition to a more automated counting system.

“Our team found this as we were doing process improvement,” Cohen said. “I certainly wish we would've done that process improvement earlier, right? And then we would've caught this earlier. I think we own that in not catching this as soon as we could. Certainly LabCorp owns some of this for sending us the wrong data, but we own some of it for not catching it on our end."

An executive with LabCorp, which is based in North Carolina, acknowledged the company’s role in the discrepancy and said that some tests that originated out of state were processed in North Carolina and mistakenly included in submissions to the state health department.
It's interesting just how many stories like this are coming out. Question is: has the damage already been done in the mind of the public?

The Zone

Star
My friend's wife is nurse practitioner at a major hospital and she blames big pharma privately and says hydrox really was helping patients before an attack on it. She claims many patients have been counted twice if they're sent to other facilities in the system.

The Zone

Star
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris today called for every governor to mandate mask-wearing in public for at least the next three months.

It seems that these governments are making up their own rules.
As if CV-1984 trumps all rights and freedoms.
We must get the word out right now!!
Agreed. However, they bank on peoples' naïvety and ignorance. I mean, when's the last time did we have to remind ourselves that there are the Universal Declaration of Human Rights? I knew of the Canadian Charter of Human Rights, but I had no idea there was an international version too.

Agreed. However, they bank on peoples' naïvety and ignorance. I mean, when's the last time did we have to remind ourselves that there are the Universal Declaration of Human Rights? I knew of the Canadian Charter of Human Rights, but I had no idea there was an international version too.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights come from the United Nations. The very same U.N. that was formed with the sole purpose to create a one world government. I believe it's all lip service.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights come from the United Nations. The very same U.N. that was formed with the sole purpose to create a one world government. I believe it's all lip service.
I agree with both you and @Lurker as it was created by the Rothschild's, however, they have been created and can be referenced. Not sure, what countries were responsible for devising them, but they are there. Much like how there are many countries that know Israel is constantly breaking International Law, but because the US has veto power for anything that's brought forward, they're NEVER held accountable.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly. Even the Canadian Charter of Human Rights can be revoked by the current government.
Parts of it can such as using Section 33, the Notwithstanding Clause from what I see here:

That may be why our current provincial gov't is trying to implement Bill 195, which would probably override an individual's democratic, mobility or language rights. I haven't read the bill but if a Conservative MPP got booted and kicked out of the party after the second reading because she thought it was overreaching, I'm going to make the assumption, it's not a bill in the public's favour.

Parts of it can such as using Section 33, the Notwithstanding Clause from what I see here:

That may be why our current provincial gov't is trying to implement Bill 195, which would probably override an individual's democratic, mobility or language rights. I haven't read the bill but if a Conservative MPP got booted and kicked out of the party after the second reading because she thought it was overreaching, I'm going to make the assumption, it's not a bill in the public's favour.
This is interesting.

This is interesting.
If this is implemented, I'm sure they'll be more lawsuits against the provincial gov't and I would hazard a guess that once the suits are brought before the courts, the Conservatives know they won't in power, which is why they've only extended the bill for the next two years as the next election is June '22.

It's a power grab, plain and simple. I suppose we should expect nothing less from a grade 10 drug dealing dropout of a Premier.