COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

justjess

Superstar
@Frank Badfinger

Aero

Superstar
I'm sure Dewine will get right on scrapping those crappy Covid-19 field tests.

Ohio just stopped selling alcohol past 10 pm. Of course, I think that's smart from any standpoint. Apparently there is no constitutional right to go out and get smashed. The state of Ohio literally controls everything about the sale of alcohol. Moreover, the Ohio courts have often sided with the state as far as closing many other businesses.

I don't see how the State got away with granting itself such authority. Basically it stinks of corrupt judges and the same "old boys" club we see in every American courthouse. What the state is saying is that at any point in time, they have the right to drag its citizens into their fucked up fantasy world. Where the same courts that have signed off on business closers backed away from enforcing eviction moratoriums.

DavidSon

Star
Worthwhile read
The Corona Virus is Just a Concept That Only Exists on Paper
Great summary of the lack of scientific evidence confirming the existence of both AIDS and COVID. I think quotes from the creator of the PCR test, Kary Mullis, are extremely important. @A Freeman has posted several similar articles, thanks to you both.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
@Frank Badfinger

Very interesting. Thanks for posting.

Question is: What is CV-19 anyways? The virus was never isolated/purified? Never passed Koch's postulates.These studies are paid for by the Chinese Peoples Liberation Army which are also suspect. The fact that they are using the unreliable RT-PCR test as a diagnostic tool is another red flag.

I believe that the installation of 5G has much more to do with infertility in men than CV-1984.

Last edited:

Lurker

Star
Very interesting.

Question is: What is CV-19 anyways? The virus was never isolated/purified? Never passed Koch's postulates.These studies are paid for by the Chinese Peoples Liberation Army which are also suspect. The fact that they are using the unreliable RT-PCR test as a diagnostic tool is another red flag.
I can't find one flag that's not red.

I want a do over on 2020. The stimulus, the hazard pay, the bonuses...I'll give them all back.

Lurker

Star
@Frank Badfinger

Could those be covers for the endocrine disrupters in the food/packaging?

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Could those be covers for the endocrine disrupters in the food/packaging?
Could be. That and 3/4/5G.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
5 Ways “The New Normal” is Getting Worse and Worse From mandatory masks to mandatory tests to mandatory track-and-trace, the roll-out is on.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar