COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

The Zone

Star
No info, just a mini-rant here but we need to educate people more on the technocratic shits that are taking over the world. They are the same ones who have every vital bit of information on you that is meshed with a quantum computer to figure out how to best control you individually. Yes, it is personalized but if the moogs and zombies start to move they will carry us away with them unless we can figure out a way to stand to the side.

We need a thread that addresses each event happening in chronological order on a daily basis to show that they are throwing distractions up every time people wake a bit. A daily diary would show trends and you could trace back to what they want to distract us from the most at any given time.

My theory on the coming vaccines is that they will let the COVID one go off without a hitch and that it will magically disappear COVID in short order. We will then be given a little time for that to sink in and earn trust. Life will return and people will think all it took was a shot in the arm. Now of course, they could have nano's in them for later, but I have a feeling the first shot will be clean in order to earn trust. On the other hand, it is still plausible that they could just try and take a ton of people out for their rebuild straight away but they need people to covet the so-called cure at first, so I lean the other way.

A lot of people do not understand 5G and how it will work to aid in all of this. Imagine your smartphone for a second. It needs apps to open things up or function properly. The same is true with nanoprobes and such. They need apps to work, so this is where the danger comes in where 5G gives them the power to run apps that can carry multiple ways of control and even kill shots. It is not 5G by itself which is the beast but the apps it will enable things that are of grave concern.

They have every tool at their disposal and the tech they have is seriously advanced and purposefully slowed per what we see and what has been developed. Imagine tech thirty years ahead of where we are including flying crafts, computing, holograms, you name it....

Okay, that's it. I know I sidetracked a bit here but at least it was not within the context of fruitless squabbles:) One more thing. They have been weaving their deceit to make us NOT get along for a long time. If we continue to not get past the main issues of divide such as religion or lack thereof, then we are right where they want us. It is okay to disagree with someone 75% of the time but recognize the 25% where we are all in this together. It is important we find that 25% or hopefully more with one another and not just be here to like a certain persons posts or get sidetracked into daily beefs or hot trigger items designed to divide us. If we remain divided then we are in some sense in a prison we make happen. It is a serious thing folks - what is happening and the world we live in. We need to be serious about it and move past pettiness with one another when possible. This thread has been a good start.

Last edited:
No info, just a mini-rant here but we need to educate people more on the technocratic shits that are taking over the world. They are the same ones who have every vital bit of information on you that is meshed with a quantum computer to figure out how to best control you individually. Yes, it is personalized but if the moogs and zombies start to move they will carry us away with them unless we can figure out a way to stand to the side.

We need a thread that addresses each event happening in chronological order on a daily basis to show that they are throwing distractions up every time people wake a bit. A daily diary would show trends and you could trace back to what they want to distract us from the most at any given time.

My theory on the coming vaccines is that they will let the COVID one go off without a hitch and that it will magically disappear COVID in short order. We will then be given a little time for that to sink in and earn trust. Life will return and people will think all it took was a shot in the arm. Now of course, they could have nano's in them for later, but I have a feeling the first shot will be clean in order to earn trust. On the other hand, it is still plausible that they could just try and take a ton of people out for their rebuild straight away but they need people to covet the so-called cure at first, so I lean the other way.

A lot of people do not understand 5G and how it will work to aid in all of this. Imagine your smartphone for a second. It needs apps to open things up or function properly. The same is true with nanoprobes and such. They need apps to work, so this is where the danger comes in where 5G gives them the power to run apps that can carry multiple ways of control and even kill shots. It is not 5G by itself which is the beast but the apps it will enable things that are of grave concern.

They have every tool at their disposal and the tech they have is seriously advanced and purposefully slowed per what we see and what has been developed. Imagine tech thirty years ahead of where we are including flying crafts, computing, holograms, you name it....

Okay, that's it. I know I sidetracked a bit here but at least it was not within the context of fruitless squabbles:) One more thing. They have been weaving their deceit to make us NOT get along for a long time. If we continue to not get past the main issues of divide such as religion or lack thereof, then we are right where they want us. It is okay to disagree with someone 75% of the time but recognize the 25% where we are all in this together. It is important we find that 25% or hopefully more with one another and not just be here to like a certain persons posts or get sidetracked into daily beefs or hot trigger items designed to divide us. If we remain divided then we are in some sense in a prison we make happen. It is a serious thing folks - what is happening and the world we live in. We need to be serious about it and move past pettiness with one another when possible. This thread has been a good start.
I have to say that it’s crossed my mind that this whole thing could be a dummy run, or also that the landslide of movement against could have been underestimated by them, causing a slight retracement.

One thing that they’re going to have to do (if the vaccine is the mark, which I believe it is) is to tell everyone exactly what they’re doing. This is the bit that is going to be fascinating to watch unfold... I know that they’ve released bits of information that tallies with the biblical prophecy, but not conclusively enough for me.

A Freeman

Superstar
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=211367

The most common symptom of Covid-19 is that you feel just fine. A huge number of
those now being absurdly listed as ‘infected’ with this bogeyman disease are
perfectly healthy.

If the trained hunters of the Government’s National Panic Service had not
tracked them down, most of them would never have known they were supposed to be
ill. Why do we take this seriously?

It is a fact, not a ‘conspiracy theory’, that the power of the state is now
being used to keep us in a condition of perpetual alarm. We are ceaselessly
threatened with a ‘second wave’ for which there is, in fact, no evidence.

Listen. Waiting for a vaccine is not an exit strategy. Wake up!!! We have vaccines for Flu. Flu is and always will be in circulation. You cannot stop a respiratory virus!!!

So knowing this, ask yourself this - what the HELL are we in lockdown for!???

And don’t tell me to prevent hospital overruns - hospitals are EMPTY!!!!

Flatten the curve!?? What the hell is that, huh? The curve WAS flattened but we know that they’ll ALWAYS be curves! Every damn year there are flu curves!!! That’s WITH a vaccine!!!

So IF you believe in the vaccine- you believe it will save the world and that it doesn’t have risks, tracking devices, biometric measuring devices, is safe and totally on the up and up -realize this point - it will NEVER stop a respiratory disease from circulating and yet we were NEVER put on lockdown because we were waiting for a damn vaccine.

I have to say that it’s crossed my mind that this whole thing could be a dummy run, or also that the landslide of movement against could have been underestimated by them, causing a slight retracement.

One thing that they’re going to have to do (if the vaccine is the mark, which I believe it is) is to tell everyone exactly what they’re doing. This is the bit that is going to be fascinating to watch unfold... I know that they’ve released bits of information that tallies with the biblical prophecy, but not conclusively enough for me.
Well the Microsoft 060606 patent and Bill HR 6666 that was introduced for COVID spending - that had all the contract tracing cr*p thrown in there.

Excellent points- the George Floyd killing was definitely politicized to fuel racial divide. ANTIFA or whoever the hell it is - some group or other - was the fuel to the flames to create and foment chaos.

We often get embroiled in the particulars - who did what - who was responsible for what? Cops? Feds? ANTIFA? BLM? In the end we’ll never really know because those who really are DOING (pulling that remote trigger) we cannot see - and our squabbling over who did such and such in the end, accomplishes nothing. We won’t know.

But we do know this —> THEY exist. Just in what shape, form, or manner we know not - except that they are, and they are evil in its purest sense.

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar

You noticed :)

Exactly-- if you aren't first advised what it is, then it doesn't align with that particular prophecy. Besides, who loves Fauci? The antichrist will be adored-- so much so, even the elect would be deceived... if it were possible.

Last edited:
You noticed :)

Exactly-- if you aren't first advised what it is, then it doesn't align with that particular prophecy. Besides, who loves Fauci? The antichrist will be adored-- so much so, even the elect would be deceived... if it were possible.
Also, one world leader will cause him to be worshipped? Trump..causing everyone to want Obama back? Probably looking to deeply at that..

cant be Gates. Too irritating and loathe some, although a few of my friends recently have asked me to leave him alone, he’s only trying to help. Give it another 6 month lockdown and he and his vaccine could be worshipped.

Also doesn’t Obama have a scar on the side of his head..Revelation mentions the injured world leader with a healed wound, or something.

DavidSon

Star
He wrote a book 2 years ago about the need for the great reset....saying all of what we see now will occur

Covered here
Jay Dyer- Alex Jones Show, July 30, 2020
klaus schwab the fourth industrial revolution and Julian huxley the philosophy of unesco
That's what's up! Thanks man I didn't think I'd ever watch an episode of the AJS, you got me lol.

It's empowering to go to the source itself to learn what the elites truly want. They're not hiding it; as Jay said most of us are too dumbed-down to actually read their books, listen to their lectures, etc. People wonder how distance learning popped up so quickly but as we read the words of the psychopath Google CEO Eric Schmidt, you realize they've been envisioning tele-schooling for years.

Ever since @Karlysymon linked the article about "the world's greatest psychological experiment" from the World Economic Forum I've been poking around at their site. There's much more to the WEF than (former Biderberg head) Klaus Schwab. There's years of writings documenting their fantasies to transform every aspect of human and ecological life.

I feel hopeful. The push from Davos for a climate currency pretty much fell apart. Seeing over a million Germans peacefully protesting against lockdowns, wow. Whatever force you choose to call it we have the truth and goodness on our side. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Silly question: When they talk about vaccines, who is the target exactly? Is it everyone or just those who haven't caught it yet as "prevention"? What if you had it and were ill but got better or you got it but with no symptoms and were OK. Would you be included too?

Wigi

Veteran
People of the UK.

ACT NOW!!! While we still have the chance to.

:/

The French President, Emmanuel Macron, wants to make wearing a mask in all closed public places (including shops) mandatory from 1 August.

Since last week, here we don't have the choice anymore and must wear a mask inside shops, workplaces and churches or we'll get fined of 135€. That's basically wear a mask or stay home now.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
You know those people who have zero charisma?

But do you also know people who have negative charisma, below zero? Like, just looking at them behaving normally makes you cringe?

I agree completely. I also find his elite privilege repulsive. (true privilege that is real and not based on color for some divide and conquer agenda, IMO)

In the video you posted, his speech and body language are very telling. You can easily see and hear he doesn't believe what he is saying is true. He is nervous and knows that people aren't buying his bullshit.