COVID-19, LOCKDOWN, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, NEW WORLD ORDER/THE GREAT RESET, 5G, ECONOMIC CRASH, ID 2020, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

This thread is a hub for information which challenges the official narrative regarding COVID-19. This thread is about seeking out truth and searching for reality in a whirlwind of continual fear based media propaganda. It's not a political thread, there is no divide and conquer agenda here. It is meant for critical thinkers who question what they are told. Take what you want and make of it what you will. Come to your own conclusions. Question everything.

Seriously...turn off the Netflix and take the time to grasp what David Icke has to say. This information is vitally important for us to fully understand the bigger picture of what is being played out. Yes, this may be old hat and preaching to the choir for some, but for others that are confused and don't know what to make of it all, this discussion is truly worthy of your time.
Screenshot_2020-05-08 DavidIcke.png
Update May8/20: Google/YouTube once again censoring free speech. I replaced the original video with a new interview that also has been taken down by the fascist company and replaced it with Bitchute.

LINK HERE:

Feel free to post any information that the MSM is not talking about regarding the COVID-19 psy-op.

psy op corona.jpg

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
Seriously...turn off the Netflix and take the time to grasp what David Icke has to say. This information is vitally important for us to fully understand the bigger picture of what is being played out. Yes, this may be old hat and preaching to the choir for some, but for others that are confused and don't know what to make of it all, this discussion is truly worthy of your time.

This is good and I've heard of agenda 2030. #wedonotconsent

Actually, while listening to him, I was reminded of Netflix's Maniac. :) Don't currently have Netflix and won't get it again. It's my boycott over satanic programming such as Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

In Maniac, there's the AI and brain connection via electromagnetic waves and drugs. All the technology really does is really sever connection between most people. There's a scene where Annie's (Emma Stone) father is in a pod and doesn't leave it and talk to her or anyone until the end, I think?

This is good and I've heard of agenda 2030. #wedonotconsent

Actually, while listening to him, I was reminded of Netflix's Maniac. :) Don't currently have Netflix and won't get it again. It's my boycott over satanic programming such as Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

In Maniac, there's the AI and brain connection via electromagnetic waves and drugs. All the technology really does is really sever connection between most people. There's a scene where Annie's (Emma Stone) father is in a pod and doesn't leave it and talk to her or anyone until the end, I think?

Remember when VHS, and then DVD ruled the rental landscape? Then Netflix came along, Blockbuster and nearly all the mom and pop video stores went out of business - just like that! Was it just the evolution of home media?... or a coordinated effort to narrow the landscape of what we see, hear and think.
Just like the COVID19 psyop and its goal to destroy the economy and small independent businesses, only to be replaced by mega corporations for the NWO.

David Icke makes some very good points in the video.

He asks why should we believe that the same cabal that gave us poisoned air via chemtrails, poisoned fluoridated water, GMO franken foods and other garbage food, somehow gives a shit about the health of elderly people. So much so, that they'd be willing to tank the world economy!

He also points out that based on his research, 80% of people who contract the Covid19 flu have mild to no symptoms at all. So why this massive lockdown of the entire population? Why not put resources into helping the most vulnerable who could be seriously impacted by this flu or any flu, and let the rest of us get on with it

Icke also discusses how the cabal will use this time to rid the world of physical currency because it's dirty and spreads disease!

Thought provoking and worthwhile discussion if you haven't seen it yet.

Sen

Established
David Icke makes some very good points in the video.

He asks why should we believe that the same cabal that gave us poisoned air via chemtrails, poisoned fluoridated water, GMO franken foods and other garbage food, somehow gives a shit about the health of elderly people. So much so, that they'd be willing to tank the world economy!

He also points out that based on his research, 80% of people who contract the Covid19 flu have mild to no symptoms at all. So why this massive lockdown of the entire population? Why not put resources into helping the most vulnerable who could be seriously impacted by this flu or any flu, and let the rest of us get on with it

Icke also discusses how the cabal will use this time to rid the world of physical currency because it's dirty and spreads disease!

Thought provoking and worthwhile discussion if you haven't seen it yet.
Just listened to Benjamin Fulford update. He was talking the same and says that there is a war with a hidden enemy happening right now. Some statistics on infected patients are not entirely accurate. He warn that any vaccine that they might produce in future might cause more deaths than actual virus has caused. He refer to Spanish Flu in early 1900s which actually killed millions by the vaccine they produce to fight against the flu but not by the flu. Pharmaceutical industry is still under Cabal so there is a high chance these predictions could come to life.

Aero

Superstar
It sounds like some of the plot points from the movie "Johnny Mnemonic".

Awesome movie BTW. But basically there is some incurable disease that infects billions and a few big corporations run the world. Of course, it should be noted that Keanu saves the day by discovering the cure, and exposing the corporation behind it all. And wouldn't you know, it was an Asian corporation.

With that said, there are some holes in Icke's theory. In the scenario, he describes there can't be 7,000 or so banks in America like there currently are. There would be 1 or 2 banks controlling all the money. So why is the government so keen on bailing them out? Like all the small or medium banks have to be on that chopping block right?

It seems that for this theory to play out, there has to be some drastic overhaul of the world's financial system. And I just don't see that happening. I've read some theories on removing physical currency, but that doesn't solve the riddle of 7000 banks in America suddenly going bust along with all the small and medium businesses. The world would be in anarchy, even for people at the very top.

He warn that any vaccine that they might produce in future might cause more deaths than actual virus has caused.
This seems to be a very familiar scenario, especially to West Africans that blamed US NGO's like Doctors Without Borders back in 2014 for spreading Ebola during vaccination campaigns.

KOLO BENGOU, Guinea — Eight youths, some armed with slingshots and machetes, stood warily alongside a rutted dirt road at an opening in the high reeds, the path to the village of Kolo Bengou. The deadly Ebola virus is believed to have infected several people in the village, and the youths were blocking the path to prevent health workers from entering.

“We don’t want any visitors,” said their leader, Faya Iroundouno, 17, president of Kolo Bengou’s youth league. “We don’t want any contact with anyone.” The others nodded in agreement and fiddled with their slingshots.

Singling out the international aid group Doctors Without Borders, Mr. Iroundouno continued, “Wherever those people have passed, the communities have been hit by illness.”

Sen

Established
This seems to be a very familiar scenario, especially to West Africans that blamed US NGO's like Doctors Without Borders back in 2014 for spreading Ebola during vaccination campaigns.

KOLO BENGOU, Guinea — Eight youths, some armed with slingshots and machetes, stood warily alongside a rutted dirt road at an opening in the high reeds, the path to the village of Kolo Bengou. The deadly Ebola virus is believed to have infected several people in the village, and the youths were blocking the path to prevent health workers from entering.

“We don’t want any visitors,” said their leader, Faya Iroundouno, 17, president of Kolo Bengou’s youth league. “We don’t want any contact with anyone.” The others nodded in agreement and fiddled with their slingshots.

Singling out the international aid group Doctors Without Borders, Mr. Iroundouno continued, “Wherever those people have passed, the communities have been hit by illness.”

And AIDS in similar manner as well.

Carolyn

Veteran
I watched this the other night, seems similar to what others are saying too!

Apparently China hasn't had any new cases at all in the last week or so!

Reactions: Sen

Aero

Superstar
I believe that just might be the plan.

Is Trump seen here in 2017 talking about a One World currency?

One world currency is a possibility, but it's not answering some of the critical questions.

In order to eradicate all small and medium businesses, one would have to eradicate all the small and medium banks. According to one of my sources, In 2008 something like 450 banks went bye-bye. This would be important, except the end result was banking being made "Too Big to Fail".

Now I'm not being paid to decide policy, so I really don't want to dig into this right now. I'm just telling you, what to look out for if you think David Icke's prophecy will come true. There has to be some major course correction in the banking industry that leads 99% of the banks to fail.

The whole point of a controlled economic crash is to eliminate competition. And to have 1 company completely control its respective market. And the biggest roadblock to that end is the banking industry. So yeah, I think things could get real interesting, or maybe this is just another smokescreen.

Sunshine

Established
Remember when VHS, and then DVD ruled the rental landscape? Then Netflix came along, Blockbuster and nearly all the mom and pop video stores went out of business - just like that! Was it just the evolution of home media?... or a coordinated effort to narrow the landscape of what we see, hear and think.
Just like the COVID19 psyop and its goal to destroy the economy and small independent businesses, only to be replaced by mega corporations for the NWO.

Wow, I never ralized it before, but what you said make sperfect sense. Back in the day we would exchange underground and pirated audio tapes and videos with eachother, and the PTB had no way to know, much less control, who was watching or listening to what. Now, with everyone streaming music, movies, etc., there is no way to get around using the big service providers, where everything has been programmed and/or sanitized for THEIR protection. Seems like a very important consequence of the the PTB coercing those same service and infrascturcture providers into clamping down on the internet and ridding it of, wht I call "the Wild West factor."

Is there a way we can get that back, I wonder? Tht freedom and privacy to choose our media? Going old-school and using hard copies of dvd and maybe even vhs is the only obvious thing that occurs to me, but how feasable is that, really?

Is there a way we can get that back, I wonder? Tht freedom and privacy to choose our media? Going old-school and using hard copies of dvd and maybe even vhs is the only obvious thing that occurs to me, but how feasable is that, really?
It's never been a problem for me. I don't watch TV or Netflix or any steaming service. I still watch movies on DVD and online via YouTube or Bitchute. I purchased over 200 CD's in the last year and a half for no more than 2 dollars each, as people are dumping their collections for next to nothing. I also collect new and used vinyl. Many newer bands are selling their music on vinyl again, as well as CD and even cassette tape in some cases! I support my local independent record stores. Pay cash. Thrift stores and Flea markets are a great way to purchase cheap VHS, Cd's and Vinyl.

Back in 2011 Dimitri Medvedev said the same. One world currency and he even showed the coin for that.

a.jpg

Maes17

Star
I’ve gotten that gist too.
Destroy any remnants of brick and mortar. Hurt the small local business and cave into the corporate and online shopping boom

I watched bits and pieces as I don't have the attention span for a 3hr ride. From what I gathered Wilcock is on board!

Update Edit: Wilcock is a globalist shill pushing the - Just relax, its all under control - Q narrative. Here's Wilcock throwing out the triple sixes to Lady Gaga (from another video)
ddwq.jpg

Last edited:

Maes17

Star
It's never been a problem for me. I don't watch TV or Netflix or any steaming service. I still watch movies on DVD and online via YouTube or Bitchute. I purchased over 200 CD's in the last year and a half for no more than 2 dollars each, as people are dumping their collections for next to nothing. I also collect new and used vinyl. Many newer bands are selling their music on vinyl again, as well as CD and even cassette tape in some cases! I support my local independent record stores. Pay cash. Thrift stores and Flea markets are a great way to purchase cheap VHS, Cd's and Vinyl.
My wife likes to collect cd’s.
She grew up listening to a lot of blink 182, the offspring, bad religion etc. So she’s about those physical copies.

Last year I joined a local powerlifitng gym which really does a lot for the community. Often holding competitions to raise money for purple heart veterans. Just last month my gym raised money for a gorilla habitat at the local zoo. Not to mention the owner of the gym is one of the most bad ass yet genuine people I’ve met. Honestly aside from my dad, this guy has really impacted my outlook on life in a positive way.

If we can keep that pride and diligent work going and not being over run by corporate, generic rule. I’m all game if stuff gets dicey

Sen

Established
Da

David been telling this would happen for long period but I did not expect this would happen in a guise of a pandemic.

My wife likes to collect cd’s.
She grew up listening to a lot of blink 182, the offspring, bad religion etc. So she’s about those physical copies.

Last year I joined a local powerlifitng gym which really does a lot for the community. Often holding competitions to raise money for purple heart veterans. Just last month my gym raised money for a gorilla habitat at the local zoo. Not to mention the owner of the gym is one of the most bad ass yet genuine people I’ve met. Honestly aside from my dad, this guy has really impacted my outlook on life in a positive way.

If we can keep that pride and diligent work going and not being over run by corporate, generic rule. I’m all game if stuff gets dicey
I hear you! I am a big, big supporter of small business. I admire their courage and will to succeed in this time of online consumerism. It breaks my heart what is happening right now with this BS. People have to support their local businesses either financially or just even recommending then to friends and family and even strangers! It's so important.