COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Incredible insight from these three medical and science experts.
We'll see how long the fascists at YouTube allow this video on their platform.
Hopefully there is a Bitchute backup available.
Lifting the Lockdown with Prof. Dolores Cahill, Dr. Judy Mikovit & Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
Prof. Dolores Cahill is joined by Dr. Judy Mikovit & Dr. Sherri Tenpenny to discuss the importance of lifting the lockdown, ending social distancing and mask wearing and resisting any push for mandatory vaccinations.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Incidentally I've never trusted banks, so I keep most of my cash in a shoebox at home because the way I see it, our cash is never truly our own unless it's in our pockets.
PS- just to digress, I burn interesting videos (usually brief to-the-point snippets) to disk and an external hard drive for posterity because a disk in our hands is forever, whereas vids in youtube etc have a habit of mysteriously disappearing..: ;)

Waddya say Pred?-

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Here is Dr Vernon Coleman examining ulterior motives, conspiracy theories and total bollocks.

It will be the most valuable ten minutes you can invest in for a clearer view of what's currently going on.

Thanks A2 for posting Dr. Coleman's video. I had posted a video of his early on in this thread and never thought to check to see if he had further updates. I now find out he has several.

On a side note, the frustrating part of sending off video's to friends and family, such as this one, is the reluctancy for them to either watch it or pass it on to others for fear of being labelled as a conspiracy theorist.The controlled MSM has done an exceptional job in creating this stigma. The stigma that promotes group think over critical thinking. The idea of being outed, ostracized or challenged for believing in something that goes against the official narrative is too much for many people, so they would rather dismiss it and carry on like it's someone else's problem. It's f%^k'in maddening!

B_JMNN

Established
I saw the one that got deleted. And his Response video to getting deleted.

Awoken2

Superstar
On a side note, the frustrating part of sending off video's to friends and family, such as this one, is the reluctancy for them to either watch it or pass it on to others for fear of being labelled as a conspiracy theorist.The controlled MSM has done an exceptional job in creating this stigma. The stigma that promotes group think over critical thinking. The idea of being outed, ostracized or challenged for believing in something that goes against the official narrative is too much for many people, so they would rather dismiss it and carry on like it's someone else's problem. It's f%^k'in maddening!
I think if somebody is unable to take in such a message, delivered in such a heartfelt and simple manner by an old man in an arm chair then they are safe in their cognitive dissonance. I agree it is extremely frustrating at times trying to get people to snap out of this trance like state, and as you can see by this forum there are plenty of operators who are actively trying to stop this type of info being disseminated but this is the situation which has been allowed to develope.

Truth is no longer given to us.....we have to go and try and find it for ourselves.

A Freeman

Superstar
Dave Cullen discusses Agenda 21/2030 plans being rolled out during the CV-19 psy-op as the sheeple remain clueless.
The Emerging Prison Planet (Bitchute Exclusive)

Emerging? This has been a prison planet for thousands of years. It's only getting to the point now that more are taking notice.

A Freeman

Superstar
Study Shows Direct Correlation Between 5G Networks and “Coronavirus” Outbreaks

The Only Reason They Are Relaxing Lock-down Requirements is Because They Would Be Unenforceable In The Summertime.
I once read a book that said "never give an order that will be disobeyed" as the key to remaining in power.
-A Reddit post

so how will they deceive people again who have awakened from the hysteria? I'm sure they're getting ready for something big for this autumn-winter. something different from death toll lies.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
The Only Reason They Are Relaxing Lock-down Requirements is Because They Would Be Unenforceable In The Summertime.
I once read a book that said "never give an order that will be disobeyed" as the key to remaining in power.
-A Reddit post
COVIDIOCRACY Mind Virus
Screenshot_2020-05-24 debess.png

Last edited: