COVID-19, DOCTORS SPEAK OUT, W.H.O./GREAT RESET/4IR, 5G, DIGITAL ID, VACCINE, FOOD SUPPLY, TRACKING & TRACING...

Trump Called Coronavirus An "Artificial Event"
View attachment 36686
Thanks for this find! This is a gem, and it'll give me something to laugh about when I'm walking my dog and see people with their masks on and crossing the street from us for "social distancing". :D

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Thanks for this find! This is gem, and it'll give me something to laugh about when I'm walking my dog and see people with their masks on and crossing the street from us for "social distancing". :D
Was it a slip of the tongue?, or is the whole system including the controlled media so corrupt that Trump can openly admit CV-19 was a fake event and no one bats an eye. It's crazy.

Was it a slip of the tongue?, or is the whole system including the controlled media so corrupt that Trump can openly admit CV-19 was a fake event and no one bats an eye. It's crazy.
I think it's up there with George Pompeo stating that it was "a live exercise" back in March. I think we've turned the corner into what is to be believed, as propaganda/social engineering has shown how effective it is when it's stated repeatedly, regardless of what new data is to enter the scene. As JP said jokingly, "...because I already made up my mind when I was the most frightened, and I'm going to keep believing in what keeps me the most frightened because it feels more congruent in my being that way". Naturally people are entitled to believe what they want, but it shouldn't interfere with keeping "non-essential businesses" closed or have them go bankrupt, or restricting the freedom of healthy people. As we stated some pages ago in this thread, this was a military exercise, and I think now TPTB know what to anticipate down the road when they implement this again, with more dire consequences.

Also, given Trump's age and tactics, he appears to say things that have absolutely no buffer or diplomacy to them. This clip seems to be clear evidence of that.

Seriously. I could have sworn this was an Onion or Babylon Bee article.

NASA Should Beware of Viruses From Outer Space

(Bloomberg Opinion) -- This summer, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration will launch a rover designed to collect samples of the Martian surface and store them until they can eventually be brought back to Earth.

When they arrive, according to a former NASA scientist, they’ll be “quarantined and treated as though they are the Ebola virus until proven safe."His statement caused a minor media sensation, and understandably so. In the midst of one pandemic, Americans aren't ready for another imported from outer space.

But ready or not, the U.S. and other spacefaring nations need to start updating planetary-protection measures for a new era of spaceflight.In the years ahead, NASA's Mars initiatives will likely be emulated by other countries. Ambitious private space companies are eager to follow with their own robots (and perhaps, eventually, humans).

Clearer safety guidelines are essential both for protecting Earth and for ensuring that a wary public is comfortable with humanity's next steps into the solar system.No one knows, of course, if there’s life elsewhere in the universe. But as far back as the mid-1950s, scientists were thinking about ways to prevent alien lifeforms from contaminating the Earth (and vice-versa)....
There’s nowhere in the universe we can be safe from viruses. We are only safe when we upload our consciousness to our AI overlords. as long as we’re not on gill bates software laden with computer viruses. Maybe even in merging our consciousness with gills super computer we can’t be safe from cpu covid. maybe that’s why gill bates is putting nano technology into the vaccine so we are safe when we merge THANK YOU GILL BATES

————————————

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I think it's up there with George Pompeo stating that it was "a live exercise" back in March. I think we've turned the corner into what is to be believed, as propaganda/social engineering has shown how effective it is when it's stated repeatedly, regardless of what new data is to enter the scene. As JP said jokingly, "...because I already made up my mind when I was the most frightened, and I'm going to keep believing in what keeps me the most frightened because it feels more congruent in my being that way". Naturally people are entitled to believe what they want, but it shouldn't interfere with keeping "non-essential businesses" closed or have them go bankrupt, or restricting the freedom of healthy people. As we stated some pages ago in this thread, this was a military exercise, and I think now TPTB know what to anticipate down the road when they implement this again, with more dire consequences.

Also, given Trump's age and tactics, he appears to say things that have absolutely no buffer or diplomacy to them. This clip seems to be clear evidence of that.
I think your are right on the money. Well said!

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dr. Andrew Kaufman: They Want To Genetically Modify Us With The COVID-19 Vaccine

In this powerful interview Spiro is joined with Doctor Andrew Kaufman. Spiro and Dr. Kaufman discuss the expanding curtailment of basic civil liberties being normalized under the false pretext of a global health emergency.

Doctor Kaufman lays his reputation and his career on the line as he blows the whistle, on what he describes as a manufactured crisis to carry out a preplanned agenda to facilitate global governance and population control.

Doctor Kaufman is a well educated medical professional who convincingly illustrates, using the CDC's own technical data, how the public has been manipulated on the grandest scale.

Lurker

Star
Saw that the local blood bank would be testing donors/blood for C19 antibodies. Used plasma as being treatment as the good reason with zero mention of contact tracers. I feel as though HIPPA has gone out the window.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Dave Cullen discusses Agenda 21/2030 plans being rolled out during the CV-19 psy-op as the sheeple remain clueless.
The Emerging Prison Planet (Bitchute Exclusive)